Chapter 4

Selca Ghost

Last night, YeolJong couple argued about the reason why Sungjong didn't remember who was the killer? All Sungjong could say was 'I really don't remember. That's why I need you to find him'. That was the most unacceptable answer, at least to Sungyeol. Seriously, who in this world would ever forget about the killer? Especially their face. That was the important part. But still, Sungjong couldn't recognized or called any possible clue about the killer, but still no.

This morning, Sungyeol almost got a heart attack, again by Sungjong who was lying next to him, staring at him and having a very close distances between their faces. Due to his over-reacted, he screamed out and fell from his own bed. Sungjong looked down at him innocently and reminded him that they need to start their 'investigation' today. Sungyeol thought that he'd never had a peaceful life after the pink haired ghost come into his life. And the most annoying thing is Sungjong always popped out of nowhere and scared out of him. Almost everytime!

Like right now, when Sungyeol was in his office, searching something on the internet and then Sungjong appeared beside him and looked at the laptop curiously. Sungyeol was too deep into his own thought until Sungjong's voice distracted him. Good thing that he didn't have a weak heart or he will not had any chance to stand up on the earth.

He rubbed his chest where his heart located to calm down himself. "Aigoo...can't you don't do that? At least give me some sign or whatsoever. I'm still young and didn't confess to my loved one!", Sungjong just rolled her eyes and repeated her question. "What are you reading about?", she pointed her finger at the laptop screen.

Sungyeol sighed before answered, "Isn't it obvious? I'm reading an article about your death. It said that you were commited suicide. Is it true?". He turned around to look at her but suddenly regretted it as she was sending a death glare to him. Then he turned to his laptop screen back and read it fully and tried to understand it, not missed out even one word. There's a lot of articles about her and that's made him curious why she was so famous.

Then, there was one article which wrote about Sungjong's death and her family background at the same time. Now he knew that Sungjong was come from a rich and well-known family. Her father is the CEO of a big and famous entertainment company, D&J Entertainment and her mother is the famous fashion designer and singer at the same time. Her brother is now currently at the end of his high school's year and also an excellent student. But, there's no mention about Sungjong. It was only about her death date and her age.

Great. He didn't even knew what was Sungjong's job. But at least he knew a little bit about her family background, her full name and her age. "Is this true? I mean about your family. If it is, do you, by any chance, remember your home address?", he turned to his side and raised his eyebrows. Sungjong smiled brightly and said, "Of course it's true! Oh! You're such a smart brain! Let's go to my house! Now! I know where did I live!". She dragged him out from his office and stopped abruptly as Sungyeol froze on his spot.

Sungyeol stared at one spot and she followed his gaze too. Now she knew what is going on. There was, Lee Mijoo who was playing with her smartphone and looked up, met by Sungyeol's stare. He looked away when he caught staring and couldn't help to blush over his long-time crush. "Hi Sungyeol-sunbaenim! How are you today?", Mijoo already in front of him and he didn't know when. She was sending a beautiful smile to him and he was too dazed by it.

"Hey Mijoo! How long it does takes? I'm running late right now!", the person that he hated the most was appeared in front of him. Nam Woohyun, his no.1 enemy since the college year. He was sending a death glare to Woohyun but the latter seemed like oblivious about it. Sungjong who just standing there, watching the whole scene, rolling her eyes in annoyance and pushed Sungyeol towards the front door.

Mijoo and Woohyun just watched him weirdly, because it was looked like he was being pushed by someone when actually it is. At the outside, Sungyeol still could waved his hand towards Mijoo and the latter waved back. When Sungyeol was driving, he was sulking about happened just now. Sungjong knew why but still acting that she was oblivious about that. "Oh come on! Don't pout like that! How old are you actually? I already promised you to get that crush of yours unless you help me out. We have no time for that okay?", he was quite shocked as Sungjong gave some piece of her mind. Looks like she can read his mind.

"I can't read your mind. Your sulking face showed it. Anybody can tell it", he widened his already big eyes as Sungjong continued her opinion. About 15 minutes silent journey(not Sungjong as she always talked about her family and how she miss them and Sungyeol didn't had any chance to say a word), Sungyeol stepped out from his car and awed by the big and beautiful mansion in front of him. Then, he made his was towards the front door and rang the bell.

A few seconds, there was a young boy who was really resembled Sungjong, stared confusedly at him. Sungyeol assumed that it was her little brother. "Annyonghaseyo, Lee Sungyeol-imnida. I'm...", he looked at Sungjong who mouthed him, I'm your friend, "your sister's friend, Lee Sungjong. And you are...", from the corner of his eyes he caught what the ghost said, "Lee Seonkyu-ssi. Am I right?". He really hoped that he was right this time.