Chapter 1

Selca Ghost

Sungyeol never once expects in his life that he will meet this one crazy(in his opinion) ghost seeking for his help. That time, he was talking to Mijoo, his college junior and also crush. Mijoo wanted to buy some foods for her colleagues. When it was already done, with the amounts and exchanging moneys with a shy smile from Sungyeol, he went back to the coffee machine to make some coffee to refresh himself.

Then, he let out his not-so-manly scream as he turned around his body and bumped into a mystery girl who was standing close behind him. His best friends and workers, Myungsoo and Dongwoo who was washing the dishes looked at him weirdly as they saw the frightened look plastered on his face.

"YAH! HOW THIS LITTLE GIRL COME INTO THIS KITCHEN?!", all of them including Hoya, who was throwing the trash just now frowned deeper and looked at each other and back to Sungyeol as if he is an alien. He repeated his question again and the Myungsoo's answer made his paler than before. "What are you talking about, Sungyeol? There's NO ONE in here except US", then he turned to his right side and met by confused look from the girl.

"ARE YOU BLIND? SHE'S JUST RIGHT BESIDE ME!", Sungyeol kept denying the fact that he's the only one who saw that girl. "How about you go home and rest, Yeol-ah? You seemed too tired. We will take care of this restaurant for the rest of today", Hoya voiced out his concern as the two were nodding, agreed with him. Then, Sungyeol heard the chuckles beside him and as he turned his head towards the girl, he met a black world as he fainted after that girl was saying something to him.

"I'm a ghost, you idiot!"

**************************************************************************************************************

Sungyeol woke up as someone was spraying water on his face. And the spray wasn't stop either although he was fully woke up. Then he looked at person who tortured him with the spray. His glare met a blank expression by his no other friend, Myungsoo. Although Sungyeol is the boss of their restaurant, but Myungsoo never treated him like that since they were middle school friends. Myungsoo was cold and mysterious at first impression but once you get know, he is the most weirder and stupid person(in Sungyeol's opinion) in the world. However, he is a caring and loving person.

Myungsoo excused himself to the kitchen at their apartment to heat up the porridge that he just made after he successfully 'woke up' Sungyeol and walked away innocently like he did nothing wrong. Then, Sungyeol sensed something was blowing into his left ear and he shivered instantly. He fell from his bed with a loud thud as he let out his second dolphin scream. He widened his eyes in fear as he looked at the creature who was kneeling on his bed and smiled at him innocently.

Myungsoo rushed up to him and asked him whether he is fine or not. Sungyeol looked at his bed and that girl was still there, kneeling at the edge of the bed and looked at him and Myungsoo amusedly. Myungsoo followed his stare line and found nothing. "Sungyeol-ah, what are you looking at?". Now Sungyeol had to accept the truth that he was the only one who saw the ghost as he met confused face of Myungsoo and he knew that Myungsoo was not lying to him.

"Nothing. I think I need more rest. You can go now. You need to help Hoya and Dongwoo", Sungyeol shook his head and ensured Myungsoo that he could be alone. "Are you sure? If you say so. I can go now and I already heat up the porridge in the oven and you NEED to eat it", Myungsoo pressed that word because he didn't like the unfinished food. Sungyeol just nod and pushed Myungsoo towards the door and slammed it onto Myungsoo's face before he could said anything.

He went back to his room and that ghost girl was already dissapeared. He released a relief sigh and went to the kitchen to eat the porridge. But not before making the coffee first. You could say he is the coffee addicted and his life was not complete without a mug of coffee a day. After he done and took out the porridge from the oven and served it on the table, he took out his Samsung Galaxy A7, searched for right angle and click!

As he satisfied about his selca picture, he uploaded it on Instagram with the caption "hot porridge and coffee for late lunch T.T anyway thanks Myungie ;-)..but still not forgive for what you did just now =P". After clicked on tick button, he successfully uploaded his selca picture. So, you could also said that he's also a selca addicted as he always uploaded his selca pics everyday, and almost every hour.

In the middle he was digging his food and drank his coffee, he heard someone said, "Don't wanna share it with me?". That's it. If this thing kept going, he might had a heart attack for real at the young age. He spilled out his coffee and looked at the ghost girl who was sitting beside him and was laughing hysterically at Sungyeol's attitude. She was having a great time for scaring Sungyeol.

Sungyeol really thought that she was gone. He rubbed his eyes and slapped his cheeks hard to ensure that this is not a dream. "This is not a dream, idiot! Only you can see me and like I said before, I'm ghost and I really need your help! Immediately! Jebal!", that ghost looked at him with a pair of pleading eyes. They exchanged the stares with Sungyeol's widen eyes with a confused plus angry and the ghost girl with pleading eyes.


hello everyone...so here is the first chapter...i hope u'll like it and thank u for reading this story...and also for those who subscribe this story, thank u so much and I will not dissapointed you guys...see u on the next chapter and have a nice day! sorry for the long chapter and my grammar mistakes..*bows*

ANNYONG!! *waves like them*