Chapter 2

Selca Ghost

Sungyeol stared at her in disbelief and dumbfounded.

"YAH! You popped out of nowhere and already scared me THREE times for less than ONE hour! And then you suddenly asked for my help and I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! NO WAY!", he sulked while folding his arms on his chest and stomped towards the living room to watch tv. But Sungjong was a stubborn type and will do anything to get what she want.

So, she stepped in front of the tv and blocked his view. He tried to ignore her so he turned left, but she blocked the view too. He turned right, she moved to the right. That thing happened about a minute. He felt frustrated and raised his voice towards her, "What do you want from me?! Just go for someone else who is wiling to help you! I'm not one of them!". But strangely, Sungjong didn't shaking by his voice.

"How can I do that when the only one who just can saw me is YOU?! ONLY YOU can saw me right now! Please, I really need your help right now!", Sungjong said in pleading voice. Sungyeol slightly smirked and said, "And what if I don't want to?". Sungjong glared at him with narrowed eyes and stomped her feet towards him.

She was standing in front of him and bended down and put her face dangerously close to Sungyeol's face who was sitting on the couch and whispered slowly but dangerously, "I will haunt you for the rest of your life, Lee Sungyeol". She had to hold her smirk as she can saw the gulping saliva in his throat.

Of course Sungyeol didn't want it. He has a lot of things and he wanted to do. He didn't want to spend his life with a ghost. He didn't want to be crazy and most importantly, he still didn't confess to Mijoo yet. He need to do it or he will regret for the rest of his life.

"And what will I get in return? You know that you need to give me something after helping you", he hoped that he did not make a wrong decision to help the ghost. "I will help you to be with that Mijoo girl", Sungyeol widened his eyes as he stared at her in disbelief. 'How did she know about it? Even Myungsoo doesn't know about it. Oh well, Myungsoo always oblivious about almost everything', Sungyeol thought about it for awhile.

He doesn't even realized when Sungjong rolled her eyes and sat beside him on the couch. "Oh come on! It's too obvious just now! The way you talked to her. Hello! Everyone can see it. I think she was too stupid not know about your feeling", and then she got the murderous glare from Sungyeol. "Don't say that! She's a smart girl. You have no right to say that since you don't even know her!". But then something clicked on his mind.

"Wait! Did you said just now? You're have been stalking me all the time?!", Sungyeol voiced out and sat a little bit further from her. " 'Watching' is the right word. I have no time to stalk someone foolish like you. Unless your handsome friend before. What his name again? Mingsoo??", Sungjong blinked her eyes to remember his name correctly.

"It's Myungsoo and I'm not foolish", he sighed before continued, "Okay, since you are WILLING to help me with my love life problem, I think I can help you as much as I can BUT," Sungjong's eyes sparkled but then into confusion as she tilted her head. "Once all this matter over and I already have Mijoo with me, don't even disturb my life again. Promise?", he pulled his pinky finger.

Sungjong stared at his pinky finger for awhile before gave him a delighted smile and put her pinky finger on his. Now the deal had been made. Now Sungjong had less worry than before but Sungyeol's word make her stared straight into his face."But can I ask you something? I had been curious to death about it since from the first time I saw you".

Sungjong kept quiet and nodded as a sign to make Sungyeol continued his words. Sungyeol stared at her for awhile and asked her bluntly with a serious face, "Why your hair is pink?". Okay, she really want to punch him straight away right now.


so here is the next chapter...i hope u like this...so Sungyeol already agree to her so what will happen next? stay tuned for more interesting chapter...and thank u very much miroolmuffin for subcribing this story and also for those who had been read this story *bows* here is some YeolJong's pics for the readers... =D (not mine)

sungyeol's confession to sungjong...sungjong's cute reaction and sungkyu's shock face...XD