Chapter 3

Selca Ghost

Sungjong dissapeared completely after she said that she didn't know why her hair turned into bright pink. Well, Sungyeol felt relieved and thankful. That means he didn't need to her all the time. He just want have a peaceful night. But he was completely wrong as he got suprised by that ghost at dinner. Talking about it, he didn't even know her name and he didn't know what to call her. But for this time, he called her 'pink ghost'.

Back to the topic, he suprised as Sungjong suddenly popped out of nowhere while having dinner with Myungsoo. His friend didn't notice about his reaction since he was digging into his food and Sungyeol managed to resist his dolphin scream. Sungjong put her elbow on the table and put her chin on her palm as she was staring at Myungsoo interestingly.

Why not? Myungsoo was wearing black tank top with black pants. That will make any girls who saw it will be drooling and will not let off this chance, including the girl ghost. Sungjong still looking at him without a blink. Sungyeol didn't know how long he was copying Sungjong's attitude right now which was staring Myungsoo. Myungsoo felt like someone was staring at him and when he pulled up his head, the food still in his mouth and chopstick was hanging on his lips. Then, he slapped his hand in front of Sungyeol's face.

Thankfully, Sungyeol came back to reality instantly. He shook his head hardly and continued eating and acting like nothing happened. But not before, he coughed loudly to catch Sungjong's attention. It's work, of course but not long than a second. She turned back to Myungsoo who was digging into his food.

"Myungsoo, I think you need to wear something...not revealing", Sungyeol finally voiced out his thought as he couldn't resist at Sungjong's stare and get Myungsoo's weird looks as a respond. "What are you talking about? I wear this almost every night and you never complained about it before. And there's none other creature than us. You keep acting weird today Sungyeol-ah", what was Myungsoo said was wrong completely.

'There is but you just can't see her!', Sungyeol just swallowed that words into his throat. Myungsoo will say that he was crazy if he said it loud. "Are you...gay?", Myungsoo asked him at the wrong time as Sungyeol spilled out his coffee on his friend's face. Well, he asked for it. "YAH! What makes you say that?! I'm completely straight okay! I'm still like Mijoo", Sungyeol whispered at the last part and thankfully, Myungsoo didn't catch what he was saying.

Then he caught Myungsoo was staring at his face and then his body. He covered his body with both of his arms and said, "Yah! What are you staring at? Don't say you are gay". Myungsoo seemed like didn't effected by his words and still staring at his body, "I wonder how your body was. You never wear something revealing, even tank top". Sungyeol hate it when he said with nonchalant tone.

Plus Sungjong was laughing loudly while clutching on her stomach. He really wanna kick out her from the scene but not in front of Myungsoo. This ghost really get into his nerves. He had to be fully patient and it means used his full energy as he never be patient like this before. He angrily put the rice into his mouth until his mouth was full. Myungsoo suddenly felt chilly but he ignored it as he assumed that it was just his feeling.

It didn't stop right there. Sungjong was sitting next to Myungsoo on the couch while Sungyeol was washing the dishes. Myungsoo was watching Running Man while laughing aloud, Sungjong still had her eyes on Myungsoo. When he already approached the couch, he silently shoved away Sungjong and sat beside Myungsoo and slung his long left arm on Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo looked at him weirdly but just shrugged it off and continued his postponed laughing.

That night, when the time to sleep, Sungyeol was changing his usual shirt into pajamas. When he took off his shirt and about to slip on his pajama, Sungjong suprised him once again with 'peek-a-boo!' by appeared on the top of his closet and chuckled loudly. Sungyeol let his dolphin scream for nth time and quickly covered his body with both of his long arms(which is not fully covered).

"Why do you cover it? I wanna see it!", Sungjong shot him a puppy eyes and pouting lips for sympathy but of course Sungyeol would never gonna bought it. "YAH! You ert ghost! You don't know the word privacy?! Get out of my room right now!", he said harshly in low voice to make sure that his roommate didn't heard him(actually it didn't since Myungsoo is already in deep slumber). Sungjong's lips jutted forward and crossed her arms on her chest, dissappeared into thin air.

Sungyeol thought she was already gone but he was wrong. After he already put on his pajama shirt, he almost fell down on the floor as Sungjong still watching him while lying on her stomach. She has a creepy grin on her lips and Sungeol felt slightly shivered by that. "Although I can't see it from the front view, but it's okay for me to watch you behind. You are quite well-built too. But not as much as a friend of yours", she said it innocently like nothing wrong by doing it.

Sungyeol's jaw dropped as he heard what the 'pink ghost' has been said. Okay, maybe he should change it into 'ert pink ghost'. The ghost get a heavy groan as a reply. He sat beside the ghost who was still lying on her stomach and gave her a lazy look. "Can you please...give me a privacy even a second?", then a heavy sigh from him and rubbed his temples as the ghost shook her head vigorously. This ghost sure is the most stubborn one.

"You said that I need to help you, right? Before that, let introduce ourselves first. Since we never met each other before. I'm--" "Lee Sungyeol! I saw it on your diary". This ghost really don't know the privacy word. As she could his mind, she continued her word, "And I'm Lee Sungjong. Call me Sungjong and don't talk about my hair for this time".

"Okay. We already know each other name. So what you want me to do? And when?", Sungjong instantly shot up and looked straight into his eyes. "I want you to find the killer. Everyone thought I was killing myself but actually it's not. Someone already killed me. Please, you need to clear my name and my family's pride. You need to do it because I can't stand by watching my family was crying over my death and the rumors about my death. I can't do anything other than just watching them suffering. Please, you must help me!", Sungjong already close to tears and Sungyeol suddenly got a pang in his heart.

The playful and ert ghost just gone like that. His instinct said that he will regret for the rest of his life if he didn't help her. Like a magic, the word yes came out from his mouth and Sungjong's eyes sparkled and hugged him instantly while saying thank you for many times. Sungyeol suddenly felt all the blood in his body rushed to his face right now as he never got hugged by any women except his mother.

"You're welcome. By the way, do you know who was killed you?", there were a silence and Sungjong pulled away the hug. She blinked confusely but cutely as she frowned, tried to remember something. "I don't know", Sungyeol never expected that would be the answer. This is more complicated that I ever thought, then he sighed, again.


hello there..sorry the late update..I was starting to get busy and managed to update this story on the weekend..YEAY!! I hope you have a great weekend...and thank you for waiting for this story..quite long chapter but i'll try my best to make it an interesting story..sorry for the ert Sungjong on this chapter, hehehe...so what do u say about this chapter? here are the gifs of YeolJong..(not mine)

playful Sungjong & choding Sungyeol mode is on..XD SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!