Bang Bang Bang

Of songs and feels

This is for xxDRAGONLOVERxx

Thank you dear for being super supportive, active with commenting and everything else.

 

The town is alive on this black night. We were having a song off at one of the many karaoke places in town. We were singing our lungs out. We were having so much fun and just sang until our voices fell short and we had no more energy. 

But the next thing I know, we were no longer singing at the confines of a karaoke room, we were singing in a studio then in a concert. We had switched up the atmosphere from rookies to actual artists. 

We were having the time of our lives. Now we were in a nightclub in LA, and the atmosphere was free. I knew I could show my romance with my hyung without seeming too much out of place. I saw that everyone around us was feeling confident, having enough alcohol in their systems that their restraints were coming off. So I felt free to do the same with Jiyong.

We spend the night having fun, necking and drinking. But none of us forgot the promise we did earlier on. So when we all set our eyes on the time, we knew it was time to go. We hauled a taxi and ordered it to take us to the tallest place near. We had to see the sunrise. It was almost like a tradition between us that once we hit a new town, we would see the sunrise in there. We would then shout our wishes to the sky at the top of our lungs and then come back to our roots and not forget what we all had to do to get ourselves to the position where we were right then.

The next night was as magical as the previous one. A suggesful concert once again. And a party to match the adrenaline coursing through our veins. We would blast our voices to all the chart toppers and sometimes our songs would come out as well and then we would all go crazy. We let loose, again, necking and having fun. But that night/morning we didn't go and see the sunrise, we went straight to the hotel after all happened and I knew that we two would continue to make our voices even hoarser. Thank god tomorrow we didn't have a concert. So I knew we could go crazy and make as much noice as we wanted, the whole floor was reserved for us and I knew for a fact that the rooms right next to us would be unoccupied just for this reason. The next morning we just laid in the bed like we had been shot, bang bang bang.