Try

Of songs and feels

Try

 

You know he’s been seeing her. You have sensed that around him. But you just don’t know when, where and why. Every time you are separated, you wonder what he is doing, is he with her?

And even if you call him and ask what he’s doing, you question his words. Is he telling the truth? Or is he just lying?

 

You know that the desire between you is causing a flame and that one of you three is going to geet burned, at the end of it all. But you also know that there is no way you can show your pain over the burn because you are idols after all. You have an image to uphold. You just got to try and be fine.

 

And you know that is killing him as well. From the beginning, he was not shy to show his love to you. You were the one who was afraid of the public’s opinion if your loved one would get bashed because of his uality. It’s funny how the heart can be so deceiving, that it makes us fall in love even when we know we should not. Because it is something that is considered a taboo in this country.

 

You know that the desire between you is causing a flame and that one of you three is going to geet burned, at the end of it all. But you also know that there is no way you can show your pain over the burn because you are idols after all. You have an image to uphold. You just got to try and be fine.

You worry about the future of Bigbang. Is there going to be one if the news get out? Are you going to be forced to pursue your dream of being an entertainer? It makes you cry to think that you would have to part your ways with your brothers of different mothers. If that would happen, what would you do to get by and forget the pain in your heart? You would be forced to be separated from the one you love the most but also from the ones you love like your older brothers you never had of your own.

 

You know that the desire between you is causing a flame and that one of you three is going to geet burned, at the end of it all. But you also know that there is no way you can show your pain over the burn because you are idols after all. You have an image to uphold. You just got to try and be fine.

 

A/N: This is propably my favourite song from the album. I love the music video as well, with all the exploding colour bombs and all. And the fact that she is so talented, she can sing, dance and she is flexible. Basically nothing like me :D

Oh and then we had Adam Lambert visiting Finland a few day's back, and I happened to see an interview he did for our national broadcasting station. And I loved the way he spoke about himself. And I do agree with him. It is unfair to keep on addressing him as the gay artist and not just an artis. Because being gay has nothing to do with his choise of profession.

Here's a link to the interivew. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTTRBdZ8UJY