Episode 2 : Damon Salvatore (part 3)

The Unsub (hiatus)

Episode 2 : Damon Salvatore (part 3)

[Back at Damon’s house]

 

Yoona and Bum soo walks around the house whilst looking through what’s inside of it. Bum soo look at Yoona who’s keep pulling the hem of her blue blazer.

“What’s wrong?” The old man asks

“Sorry” Yoona smiles a little “New suits, not used to it yet…” looking around “Somewhat a large house with hardly any furniture. Typical bachelor house. Wide screen tv, white walls”

Bum soo nodded

“I notice that there’s luxury cars in the garage, but at least, 10 years old” Yoona added

“Where are the dogs?” Bumsoo suddenly asks, pointing at the dog bowls under the table. He then head to the kitchen. Meanwhile Yoona decided to look through his closet.

“Bum soo…” she calls out her boss’s name. “Check this out” putting on her white rubber gloves

“This guy got like… 20 different suits” touching some of the suits hanging in the closet “Some, Italian, some tailored, leisure suits… “she turns around to see another sets of clothing. Her face scrunches “Mechanic uniforms?”

Bumsoo look at Yoona “How do you even differentiate the type of suits without even looking at the labels?”

Yoona blinks rapidly and give a small smile “I own a lot of suits”

“Have you ever consider wearing other than that Yoona?” Bum soo chuckles

“Like what? Skirts? No thank you, wearing suits makes it easier for me to run”, Yoona chuckles “and I definitely rocking the suits and converse look… anyway… moving on”

“Wide assortment of watches, wallets… and probably 20 different pairs of shoes” she added

Bumsoo walks closer to the watches section, and scrutinizes the variety of wallets “and not to mention driving licenses. He’s starting his own DMV” The latter then pull the white rubber gloves from his pocket “Yoona, bring those to Eunjung, so she can check them out”

He then walk towards the next room, which seems to be Damon’s office “He travels around the country, buy himself different properties”

Yoona who still in the closet continues her search “Probably reinvent himself is a huge deal, where he can play different role… good enough to impress rich investors and next thing you know, he dresses for  poor farmer. This guy is a chameleon. He can adapt to any situation”

 “You know, from the outside, this house is so clean and shiny, but it’s like it’s all for show. It’s like a facade to hide what’s really going on” She then added.

Bum soo rummages Damon’s table, looking through papers stack neatly on them. Still listening to the younger Agent’s deductions. He pull the drawers and found several catalogues regarding uniforms of certain occupations “Law enforcements…janitorial, military…” he mutters under his breathe. He then look at Yoona who’s already standing near him  “Why do you think he needs this for?”

“Maybe it got something to do with this” Yoona hand a small notebook to the older man. Which Bum soo look puzzled. He flip the book and welcomed by drawing of faces that undoubtly Damon’s. He flips them again to see different kind of faces with different kind of uniforms.

“Someone is trying to disguise themselves” Yoona utters

 

Meanwhile….

The sound of the non-stop splashing of waters and the look of terror on his companion’s face as she tries to free herself gets the steely eyed guys high. He can feel the beats of her heart pulsating trying to gain some air around his palm as he securely has his hand around the lady’s neck. He breathe heavily, smiling and savior the moment as he feels that life slowly escaping the latter’s body.

Then she stop.

The hand that tries to grab him falls slowly on her side.

Knock! Knock!

Damon turns to look at the door. He grab his bathrobe, and wipe his face. He walks down the hallway after closing the door.

“Room service”

He can hear the sound from the other side of the door. He opens the door and gives a small to the African American guy in front of him.

“I received your call about the room service Mr. Salvatore”

“Yes, yes come in”

The guy instantly clearing up the table and he noticed that the other porterhouse was left untouched “Was everything okay?” he asks  

Damon smiles “My porterhouse was juicy and rare, just the way I like it. But my wife wasn’t feeling very well” he then, look at the door of the bathroom and turn to look at the guy once more “I hope that a hot bath would do the trick” pause “Honey, how is everything in there?” he look at the bathroom door once more, pretending that he’s waiting for a reply. “I guess it’s pretty good”

Both men chuckles, “Thank you very much” Damon handed out some tips before the worker wheels the food cart through the door.

**

“Damon Ian Salvatore was such a bad boy” Eunjung remarks. She was on the phone with Jessica who has been updating her with information that she needed about the serial killer.

“How bad?” Jessica asks

Eunjung starts tapping on the keyboard, looking for information that she read earlier “Well, when he was a kid, He was caught peeking at the neighbor’s window”

“I’m sure that gets worst right?”

Eunjung nodded “Yepp, at the ripe age of 18, he… hmm… how to put this delicately… he had an intense affection with lady with learners permit”

Jessica’s face scrunches, trying to decipher what in the world that Eunjung is saying, while on the other line, the blonde bleach woman wait patiently for Jessica’s reply.

“Hot shot?” Eunjung asks

“Baby, I have no idea what are you talking about” and with that Eunjung laugh

“I’m sorry baby, what I meant was, basically our serial killer has an offense against him on statuary ”

“Ohhh… baby, next time please use simpler words, I have no time on cracking any of your code” Jessica pouts.

“I won’t baby girl, don’t worry” Eunjung smiles

“Have you talk to Siwon about this?” Jessica asks

“Yep I did” Eunjung taps her keyboards once more “and, it turns out that his marriage only last for 23 days. Our boy has serious commitment issue…. And fret not, the poor girl who married him is still out there, somewhere… if she was dead,, it would be easier to find her” looking intensely at her monitor.

Jessica nodded “That’s a good thing, we need to talk to her. Some of his deviant behaviour must have lead from some part of his life. Luckily, the wife got out alive”

 

**

[Back at the Temporary Command Centre]

“We found evidences from his house that shows that he are able to adapt well to different surroundings” Bum soo started the briefing “He emptied his bank account, and put his dogs in canal. We are certain that he has left the area and he’s not going back. He’s on the run which we will identify him as a free killer”

Yoona then added “Usually this type of serial killers will go through two phases, guided and random”

“What’s that?” some of the officers asks

Jessica then answered “Guided means this serial killer stays in a particular geographical areas or comfort zone until he breaks down. That’s why he killed women in 60 miles radius. And in a guided phase, they usually have a particular place as their final destination. Like Edmund Kemper and Andrew Cunanan, they kept their meaningful kill for last. We should find out who would that be for Damon”

“When the random kills begin, it seems like it’s without design and less time between them.  At that point he has lost total control. As he devolves, he’s going to take more victims, and become less noticeable.” Yoona added

“What does that mean?”

“For Damon, he’s MO is torturing them. So, what it mean is, He would torture less, and spend more time on things that will give him ual release. Drowning. So it’s very important, that we find him while he is still in his comfort zone. After that there’s no telling where he could be” Yuri explains.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE..

 

 

 

P/S: I at updating stuff I knowwww. Anyway, I’ve been reading my old fics and believe me I cringed like a lot. Theres so many stuff that I wrote and I have no idea when did I even come up with that. But there are certain stories that I really want to continue tho, but I have no idea how to. Those ideas were long gone and I need to trace them back … and specifically my draft book. Anyway, thanks for subscribing new readersssss. And don’t forget to drop comments! Ciao.