Episode 2 Damon Salvatore (part 2)

The Unsub (hiatus)

Episode 2 : Damon Salvatore (part 2)

 

                Seohyun distributes the case file to her teammates as they sit comfortably in their private plane.

“Okay, this is everything that the Tampa has on Damon Salvatore, he is a single white male, 38 years old, graduated from SFU, started his own real estate company with his business partner 5 years ago. He frequently travels for work around the country and sometimes overseas. Just last year he just purchased a very… lavished home in Sarasota.”

“What did he do before getting into real estate?” Jessica asks

Seohyun look at the paper in her hand “Says here, he… race car after college, even, work as a chef at a French restaurant”

“He also works as a photographer for a Magazine along the central coast before transitioning to work with models in Miami” Siwon added

Yoona who’s standing near Jessica fixes her tie and blue V neck sweater added “Strange, so many serial killers makes a hobby of photography, must have something to do with the act of voyeurism.”

“What about his bank account and credit card Seohyun?” Jessica asks again.

“Well, they cease everything after he disappears 36 hours ago”

“So, when he uses his credit cards, or goes to his house or work… they’ll got him” Yuri interjects.

Kim Bumsoo who has been quiet for a while decided to chirps in “Okay, I heard enough about Damon Salvatore, I want to hear about his victims”

 

[F.B.I Temporary Command Centre, SARASOTA, FLORIDA]

 “Damon uses a lot of methods in his killings. Choking, burning, suspension and beating but drowning is the only thing that’s constant” Siwon briefly explain

“What he did or performed was called Wet drowning” Yoona added “Means that the victims were alive when he drowns them. They can feel their lungs fills up with water. It’s an extremely painful way to die”

Seohyun was perplex “Why would he take the time? They’re barely alive after all the torture”

“Drowning is a form of torture too, it’s all part of his signature” Siwon says.

A blonde guy walks into the Temporary Command room and introduces himself as SSA Raymond McCarthy. They then continue with their discussion.

Yoona starts the discussion off again “We were discussing about drowning as a cleaning ritual”

“If we look back at Salvatore’s childhood, we might find something”
 

“Do you think that that’ll help to catch this guy?” SSA McCarthy asks

“Well, we’re studying his behaviour. In the hope that we can understand why he does what he does.” Siwon explains

“You know everything about this killer, except, why he does it. So, further we go back, further ahead we might get him” Bum soo says

Yuri then chirps in “Were you able to connect all four victims?”

SSA McCarthy nodded “He had a previous relationship with the first woman he killed”

“We can look into that as a possible stressor” Jessica says

“Second and third, works with him in a business deals and the fourth, works at a restaurant, same time he did” SSA McCarthy continues

“What’s his connection with the missing girl?”Siwon asks

The detective shook his head “Can’t find anything” pause “Salvatore is big news in Florida. So, when do we held press conference to alert the entire country?”

“Hopefully, we will be able to find Damon before we have to” Seohyun says

“So, now we should split up so that we can cover more ground” Bumsoo orders “Does he still have family in the area?”

“His dad’s close by”

Bumsoo nodded “Yoona and I will go to Salvatore’s house”

“Yuri and I will go and talk to his business partner, Hank Bloomberg” Siwon says

‘I’ll go through some of the evidence here” Seohyun says

“Eunjung going to want an update. I’ll catch up with her” Jessica added

“Okay guys, lets get back in 2 hours. If he follows the previous pattern, we have less than 12 hours to get Nicole Wegner back alive” Bumsoo orders

 

[Damon Salvatore’s office, SARASOTA, FLORIDA]

 

“Mr. Bloomberg, I’m Agent Choi and this is Agent Kwon, F.B.I”

The tall guy sighs lightly “I’d talked to the police”

Yuri explains “We’re form the Behavioural Analysis Unit, and I’m sure, that we have different questions”
 

“We’re looking for some inside of Damon Salvatore’s behaviour right before the killing started” Siwon added “Things that you might think is not important but could be helpful”

“Well, I don’t know” pause “He just disappear… are you sure you guys got the right guy?” Mr Bloomberg asks “I never notices any odd behaviour. We’ve been together for five years, I’ve known him for ten. He help coach my son’s soccer league and he’s my bestfriend.”

“What about his relationship with women?” Yuri asks

The guy chuckles lightly “Damon Salvatore is a ladies man, takes them out to date… you know, all those stuff”

Siwon explains with his signature straight face “Well, he don’t take them on a typical date. He likes to torture them and drown them”

With that the guy’s face instantly drop. He was shock and renders speechless.

Still with his straight face on, Siwon continues the interview “What do you know about his previous relationship?”

“Umm.. he was married once in his early twenties and he swear that he’ll never do it again”

“Did you know her Mr Bloomberg?” Yuri asks

The guy shook his head “No, that was before I met him”

“Well, do you know if she still in the area?” Yuri asks again

“Wait a minute. You think that he’ll kill his ex wife?”

“We’re looking for what we call a stressor” Yuri explains “What could’ve made him lose it, we need to look into all the possibilities. If we have any more questions, we will find you”

With that mr. Bloomberg went off not leaving confusion looks on his face

“I think that he’s been killing a lot longer than we think he is” Siwon add

 

 

 

p/s: I know this is a boring… let me rephrase that… an extremely boring short update. I have soo many works to do guys and I can’t seem to spice things up. >< I’m sorryyy. Till next time! Au revoir!