1. Episode: Sarah Jean Dawes Part1

The Unsub (hiatus)

Well, hello there :) Welcome to my new fic. Hope you enjoy reading this, and before you guys could get on with this, please do acknowledge that i do not own any of the characters in this fic nor do i own the original storyline. SNSD owns themselves, and the reference made and written down owns by company whom created the series "Criminal Minds". This acknowledgment is important so that people won't accuse me of plagiarizing. I repeat, i do not own this. AT ALL. Haha i only make changes here and there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Episode: Sarah Jean Dawes Part 1

 

            As the sound of the Cello hits his eardrum, tears are threatening to fall down his cheek. One sad smile form as the crystal tears glisten. He closes his eyes, recalling back what had happened a few days before.

 

****

The long haired demure looking lady, flips the brown document “Sarah Jean and Jacob Dawes, butchered like.. what, 12 girls?”

Her boss, who was sitting in the passenger’s seat, looking through pictures of bones that belong to the victims of said case “ 13, counting the one that we just found”

“Hillary Johnson”

“Happened 15 years ago, buried under her mom’s living room”

She tilt her head “Do you think thats their last victim Boss?”

The Boss looks at the scenery upfront “I’m not sure, that’s what we need to find out”

[Central Florida]

The short red haired girl scrutinizes the Unsub’s picture hard “There’s nothing dynamic about Sarah Jean and Jacob’s relationship”

The Brunette who’s driving the SUV look at the younger woman through the review mirror “The states is not interested in their dynamics or profile, they just want this case to go away”

The sleek looking man chirps in “They were caught, they confessed and they got death penalty”

The nerdy looking woman, with bleach hair interjects their conversation, “Yes, but I don’t know if you guys realize that this… death row thingy, is not a part of my job description”

The woman with short red haired turn to look at the latter “Eunjung, this would be the first serial killer couple ever recorded for VI cape”

Eunjung kink an eyebrow looking at her “They slaughtered 13 young girls with blonde hair,” pointing at her own hair “Hello”

The Brunette chuckles “Babe, technically, you got your hair bleached. It’s not blonde”

 

Meanwhile, In the other black SUV car

“Sarah Jean Dawes, Media called her the Ice Queen” the demure woman mutter

The Boss look at the picture of Sarah Jean that Seohyun gave to him “That’s what they interpreted her demeanour during the trial”

The handsome looking woman who has been quiet all along driving the car chirps in “So, is she different?”

He shrugs “No, I didn’t say that”

The lady in the backseat add” She killed her two year old son and 13 other girls”

“She only confess of murdering her own son, Riley”

“Well she hasn’t cooperating with any request of the interviewer” Seohyun added

The driver sighs lightly “Well, if she doesn’t talk now, she’s going to take the story with her to… where ever she’s going”

[Prison]

An older African America man walks through the cells hallway, followed by a dirty blonde hair woman in orange jumpsuit and two lady officers.

The man who was wearing suits finally speaks after walking for few minutes “For the next thirty-six hours, guards will remain outside your cell” another guard, opens the gate that divides the hallway to the dirty blonde hair woman personal cell.

“Your personal fix will arrive shortly” the man added “You will remain in your cell until the hour of execution”

The lady cast a small smile “It will be a full moon tomorrow, is there any chance I can see it?”

The man in the suit look at the lady intently “That’s against regulation” He turn away from the lady and aske the officer to open the cell. He look back at the lady and nod his head.

**

After a long ride, both Black SUV finally reach the Florida State Penitentiary. They are welcomed by the sight of throngs of people flailing banners about Sarah Jean and Jacob Dawes.

In another part of the prison, with his hand chained, guarded by two taller and buffy officers, the smug on his face and the way he eyed people sends shivers to anyone who’s looking at his way.

**

As Eunjung sets up her laptop and the equipment needed. She flipped the switch and the blue BAU’s wallpaper appears on the screen. She looks at the date, it’s Monday, 8AM, indicates there are 35 hours remaining before the execution of Sarah Jean and Jacob Dawes. They come all the way to State Penitentiary to help the states to find out whether the couple had killed more than 13 teenage girls since recently they found another dead body which belonged to Hillary Johnson.

All the BAU members have brown file in their hand. One jet black hair girl, named Yuri started the meeting.

“In 1984, there are strings of missing girls has been reported, Police subsequently gets an anonymous calls claims to have seen Jacob with some of the girls”

Seohyun look at the older woman, “Did they find out who’s the anonymous caller was?”

 “No”

“Police interviewed Jacob Dawes with the presence of Sarah Jean Dawes and their two year old Son, Riley. Police were suspicious, they came back three hours later with a warrant only to find Riley had vanish and they also eventually found the dismembered bodies of the 12 missing girls buried in the ground beneath Jacob’s Workshop” Siwon brief s about the case.

“Fearing that the Police was onto them, Jacob think Riley is slowing them down, so he ordered Sarah Jean to kill him and disposed the body” Yoona Added.

The eldest of the group member Boom Soo added “Sarah confessed on murdering Riley, but never admitted to her role in the desk of the girls”

The brunette, named, Jessica, who has her hand akimbo chirps in “She never denied it either”

Yuri once more interjected “Well, according to Jacob, Sarah Jean was fully complicit in the targeting, the abduction and murder of all twelve, but not thirteen victim”

Yoona then add “Prison records shows that Jacob is a ual Psychopath, where inconclusive with Sarah Jean. They said her demeanour is, more like out of the war victim”

Siwon nodded “Jacob was obsess with the idea of the total possession of the victim. He shows, no remorse”.

Boom Soo then, look at Eunjung “Eunjung, remember that 75% of our conversation is non-verbal,” then, he look at the others “Siwon, you interview Jacob, Yuri and Jessica go to 696 Hennesy, Sarah Jean and Jacob home to look around”

Yuri and Jessica nodded and walk off, and the other starts doing their job.

Jessica look at Yuri who keeps on rubbing her eyes now and then “Which bimbos keep you awake late at night?”

Yuri chuckles “Why Princess? Jealous?”

Jessica kink an eyebrow “And why would I be? And don’t call me that”

The taller one roll her eyes “Nothing, let’s go Jess”

 

 

 

 

 

To be Continued

Drop Comments Mon Ami :) 

 

Ciao!!