Irresponsible But That's Okay.

I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2,

Once I arrive at the place Jimin told me to I saw him sitting on a bench. He looks up and his eyes widen.   "You actually came." He stood quickly and stuck one of his hands into his pocket.   "Hey now, I'm not that mean that I'd ditch someone. Even if it is you." I laugh.   He smiles. "Let's go then." He waves me forward.   I move to his side and follow him into a middle class restaurant. By middle class I mean it wasn't McDonald's and it wasn't a place that sold $80 steak either.   It was perfect because I hate fast food and I can't afford an $80 steak.   After the waiter seats us and we order Jimin clears his throat.   "So, how much do you like Yoongi?" He fiddles with his fingers.   "Well I used to like him like a lot but that was a while ago. Recently I've not been feeling much towards him. He's sort of begun to piss me off."   Jimin perks up suddenly. "Why?"   "Well you heard him today." I huff. "Saying like, 'she's like my younger sister' oh that pisses me off."   Jimin laughs a bit. "Yeah I could tell it hurt you."   "Well it didn't necessarily hurt, it just made me angry." I stop. This made me wonder if he knew what they said about him behind his back?   "It just makes me feel like I'm not feminine enough for a guy to like me." I sigh opening up a slight bit. What could Jimin possibly do with this information anyways?   Jimin sighs. "I think you're feminine enough. Yoongi's just too stupid to figure that out."   I offer him a small smile. "Thanks." He was actually being a bit sweet. It was sort of freaking me out. Where was the usual erted Jimin at?   "So, is what they say about you true?" I suddenly say.   "What do they say about me?" He raises an eyebrow.   I smirk. "They are always calling you a player. Telling me that I should be more aware around you."   He laughs a bit. I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. "I admit that I talk to girls often but I've not done anything to deserve the title of a player."     "Really? Because what you did this morning says otherwise." I smirk a bit more. Teasing him is so fun.   He bites his lip. "That's because it was you I was with."   My heart stutters a bit. "Me? What about me?"   "You're the only girl I want to ever do those things with." He leans forward onto his elbows putting his head into his palms.   "And by those things you mean?" I raise an eyebrow.   "Things like kissing and ." He says without a hint of sarcasm.   Was he being serious?   I let out a long breath. "Well I'm very hard to get."   "I know. I've been pursuing you for years now." He cracks a smile.   "God you're so cheesy." I groan.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter