Epilogue ?

Four Girls in a Bar Wasted with Love?

Epilogue

Third Person’s POV

How love can be magical when it comes to your way, how it can make you so smart out-of-no-where, how it can make you so strong, how it can make you so crazy and even tear yourself apart from inside out? Well, you never know how until you never fell in love. Until you’ve met that someone.

Funny how people always say that love is everywhere when they’re too blind to see those people fall for them and never feeling it nor realizing what’s happening in front of them.

You can never see someone so beautiful until you let yourself risk letting them know yourself also, to let them into your life. Making them part of you, and you to them. It maybe too complex or too complicated for some to think what really is love but that only means their innocence.

No one can ever let you push yourself to the edge but yourself because you’re thinking what’s right for you and not for them. Because you’re being selfish. You don’t want anyone’s permission to love someone. If they love you so, they shouldn’t judge you; they should even accept you and your love in open arms.

I might be saying these lines are too cheesy and for some too immature but I guess, no one can change anybody.

Your thoughts are for yourself it is your own and your decision if you let someone or somebody know of it. Opinions on the other hand are sometimes mixed with sarcasm and underestimation.

But if you really do love someone. It will always be a give and take process. No one should be deprived of love. Love is something you really can’t explain, really. Yes, you might find the definition in any dictionary but in reality? Some are left speechless when they’re asked why they love someone that greatly! It’s because love can’t be totally expounded by words nor can it be explained. It can only be felt.

 

 

What happened to the girls? Can we get happily-ever-after in reality? By meeting someone or somebody inside and from outside the Bar?

 

 

“Yuri, will you be at least serious this time? You can’t be kidding around-“

Kim Woo Bin was cut off as Yuri’s index finger landed on his lips.

“I’m saying yes. And I’m not kidding but if you’d like me to take it back-“

“AH, ANI, ANI, ANIYO. Then it’s official?”

“Well, it will be when there’s a ring on my finger.”

“Ah, ah, wait…”

Woo Bin trying to find the little box inside his pockets and under the table…

“YAH! KIM WOO BIN! ARE YOU FOOLING ME AROUND!?!!!!!”

Yuri shrieked inside the restaurant where they were the only people in it. Woo Bin asked Tiffany Hwang a favor for the very big night of his life. When Tiffany knew what the reason was for Woo Bin’s renting the whole restaurant himself, she was in tears, out of happiness of course. She chose the Menu herself, the lightings and etc. She wanted it all to be perfect. She doesn’t want anything to be amiss so, she researched and contacted anyone or any group or band that could serenade or play something to the couple that night. Kim Woo Bin couldn’t thank Tiffany more than enough when she said Woo Bin doesn’t have to pay for anything. All he got to do was to get her friend’s sweet yes.

“HAHAHAHA, I was just joking! I got it.”

And from Woo Bin’s joke he got a knuckle in his head from Yuri.

“Do you think it’s funny?! HA!?”

“Ahh, mianhe, mianhe. I just want to see you angry at me for the last time.”

“Mwo? For the last time? What do you mean?”

“What I mean is, this is the last time you’ll get angry on me because I’ll do my very best of having you happy beside me everyday.”

Consequently, Woo Bin put the ring on Yuri’s finger.

“I love you.”

Said Yuri whose happiness could never be masked.

A tear fell from Woo Bin’s eye.

“I love you too.”

 

 

“Yeobo, aren’t you tired?”

Sooyoung asked her husband that is carrying their 2 years old baby on their picnic day.

“I‘ll never get tired. You and baby Matthew will never tire me. Both of you are my happiness.”

Lee Min Ho sat beside his wife and stole a kiss from her cheek. The baby yelped in happiness as he saw that his daddy was kissing her mommy.

“Aww, baby Matthew, you shouldn’t be siding with your daddy. He stole a kiss from me! Anyway, I’m just gonna tickle you and kiss you again and again…”

Sooyoung teasing her son but then, Matthew just crawled towards her and pointed its index finger on her mother’s nose.

“Eomma...”

Sooyoung heard his son’s first word and it made her so happy.

“Yes, baby Matthew? Do you like mommy’s nose?”

She said while trying to wipe the tears from her eyes as she scooped her baby and make him sit on her lap while Min Ho was watching a beautiful moment that he shouldn’t miss.

Matthew didn’t answer his mommy’s question instead he put his index finger on his mommy’s lips. Sooyoung son by biting it. Though she wasn’t really biting it. Her baby pulled it out and laughed like he was being tickled. Sooyoung did laugh too.

“Baby, Matthew… say Ap-pa’...”

Min Ho trying to teach his son..

“Ppa-ppa!!”

Said the baby that tried to copy what he’s father’s saying.

“That was close!”

Lee Min Ho shouted and smiled at his son and at her wife.

“Now, if baby Matthew say’s Ap-pa, you’ll get a kiss from mommy and daddy or you can kiss daddy and mommy, alright?”

Min Ho, trying to make a deal out of his son.

“Mmmhhmmhmhm”

The baby replied while nodding his head several times with a smile.

“Okay now, say Ap-pa…”

Min Ho trying to say the words carefully.

“Appppppppppppp-pahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Matthew shouted.

“Yehey! Baby Matthew is a handsome good boyyyyyyyyyyyyy.”

Sooyoung cheered and kissed her son.

“You did a good job son. I’m proud of you .”

Min Ho said and kissed his son but…

“KYAAHHHH! Mantthew! Stommmp it!”

Matthew was pinching his father’s nose and was so happy by it that he kept on pulling it.

 

 

“Chanyeol… I-I-I’m afraid.”

Tiffany claimed as the two of them were already near to the stairs.

“You shouldn’t be. I’m here, everything will be fine.”

Chanyeol clutched Tiffany’s hands and kissed it.

“Don’t ever let me go. Promise?”

Tiffany said as they took the first step of the stairs and stopped.

“I will never let you go, nor will I let your hand be unlatched with mine. Promise.”

This time Chanyeol kissed Tiffany by the forehead. He was nervous himself, but he grew strong as they took the road to which will make their relationship to the next level.

Chanyeol opened the doors towards the wide living room.

“Eomma, Appa. Good evening, She’s Stephanie Hwang. But, most of her friends and I call her Tiffany. She’s the love of my life.”

As Chanyeol spoke the last sentence his eyes was towards Tiffany. Then, Chanyeol’s parents came towards them.

“Hello, beautiful lady. I’m so proud of what you made my son into.”

Chanyeol’s mother said and hugged Tiffany like her daughter.

“So, you’re his sunshine huh’? Well, what can I say, welcome to the family.”

Chanyeol’s father tapped his son’s shoulder first then he hugged Tiffany like she was already their daughter-in-law.

“Dad, please don’t scare Tiffany like that.”

Chanyeol exclaimed as they all sat.

“Hmm? Scare her?”

Chanyeol’s dad was quite puzzled.

“Oh… I get it darling.”

Chanyeol’s mother realized what his husband said wrong and whispered it to his husband’s ears.

“OH. AHAHAHAHHAA! Chanyeol, son, I know she’s the girl so don’t be foolish. I can see it both in your eyes.”

Tiffany was both speechless and happy at the same time. She didn’t anticipate the greeting she would get from Chanyeol’s parents. After all, they hid it both to their parents; his and hers. They very well could not hide it to their friends, they would be lying. And now, Chanyeol and Tiffany wanted anyone to know that they’re officially a couple and that they want everyone they love will accept their decisions; that their happy and contented.

“Well that was great. I never knew they’d liked you in a flash.”

Chanyeol said as Tiffany and him were already inside the car and he was already to start the engine.

“I think that wasn’t a compliment Park Chanyeol? So what is it that you mean?”

Tiffany was angry and baffled by his boyfriend’s choice of words.

“I meant that, you were the first girl that I brought and officially let my parents know that I have a girlfriend for keeps. I thought they would stare at you from head to toe, ask you gazillion questions. I thought they wouldn’t believe you love me because I wasn’t a good son to them.”

“Well, that was before, love. So, hush everything’s fine. Okay, love?”

Tiffany’s anger resided by his words.

“Okay love. And love..”

Chanyeol, trying to say something..

“What is it Chanyeol? My love?”

“Gosh you’re so sweet are you planning on giving me a tooth-ache?”

“Aww, Chanyeol!”

“Tiffany Hwang, I love you. I know I can’t say anything much that’ll-“

“Hush. Chanyeol, you don’t have to say anything that’ll make me trust you more because I already gave it to you. Introducing me to your parents was far enough of how greatly you show respect to them as much as you respect me. That shows you love me already so, stop mumbling. The girls should be the one who’d do that, kay’, love? And I love you to-“

Unfortunately, Tiffany didn’t get to complete her sentence because Chanyeol silenced her with his lips.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Kwaenchana? Sunni, please talk to me.”

Gong Chan is so worried he couldn’t stop his self to be beside Sunni in a hurry. He tripped and let some things fall by the room as he made his way towards his wife.

“I-I.. I don’t know how to say it.”

Sunni stuttering by the door of the bathroom while holding something by the back of her hands hiding it from her husband.

“Try. Try me.”

Gong Chan who’s still worried, he didn’t even thought of anything what’s with Sunni’s hands at her back.

“Will you still love me?”

Sunni asking her husband with teary eyes as she looked at him.

“I will love you what ever may happen. We vowed to each other, through thick and thin, for richer for poorer. So, don’t ask me that question ever again, will you?”

Gong chan getting all emotional, he hugged Sunni. Yes, Sunni hugged him back also without Gong Chan having to see what was in her hands.

“I love you so much and I’m so happy.”

Sunni said while crying out of joy as she let go of the embrace.

“I am too. I’m happy, so happy.”

Gong Chan replied.

“I’m pregnant! See?”

Sunni exclaimed with happiness while showing the Pregnancy Test she took to her husband.

Gong Chan’s face was indescribable; he looks like he’s trying to stifle a laugh and a cry. It scared Sunni a bit. Taking the news to his senses he wrapped his arms towards his wife’s hips and turned around in circles with glee. When he felt dizzy, he thought what have I done? He hurriedly pulled Sunni to the sofa and asked.

“Are you okay? Are you dizzy? Will that hurt our baby?”

Here he is again, Mr. Gong Chan Shik being worried. Out of being worrisome of her husband Sunni laughed and put both her hands towards her husbands each cheek.

“You know Mr. Gong, you’re too worried for nothing, oh’? But what made me laugh is that how will I ever live without my husband chit and chatting about me being clumsy and being blank? But most importantly I’m guessing how will I get through this stage where my husband is worrying almost every single thing? It’s like he’s the one who’s pregnant in the situation. I maybe talking much but, I love you and all your flaws. I love you.”

Sunni was already crying. She let go of her hands from where they where and wiped it but Gong Chan stopped her from wiping it, instead he was the one wiping it. As he finished his job he held his wife’s hands and said.

“I’m sorry if I’m already annoying but with our baby now, you can’t stop me from being too careful for the both of you right? I just don’t want to see you in pain. Do you understand how much I care for you? I just can’t stop myself from being this. I’m your husband and I love my wife dearly that I’d do anything within my power to see you happy beside me. You just didn’t love me with my flaws. You loved all of me. You understood me even though some can’t, even though sometimes it’ll even hurt you. I love you so much, okay? So let me worry.”

Sunni pouted at his last sentence.

“Yah. What’s with that mouth pouting, oh’?”

Gong Chan asked.

“I’ll let you worry but yeobo, it doesn’t mean you’ll worry too much and you’ll worry always about me. I won’t die if I get dizzy, okay?”

Sunni explaining to her husband.

“Yes ma’am! I mean yes, yeobo!”

Gong Chan saluted that made his wife kiss him.

 

.

.

.

Three years have passed and all of their lives have gone through obstacles. They thought that they had the worst life when they all danced, raved and cared nothing at all on that bar, on that day. They all thought that nothing comes worst than having their lives already at its worst state. They thought that a miracle was too far at reach nor was hope. It was dead to them. Love is dead to them. Reality hurts like a -slap on the face awakening you of the truth that you forgot that there’s another day. It might be a bright sunny day; it might also be a stormy day. But, you won’t know unless you embrace it and accept that there is.

Many people might say that a meeting or an acquaintance made inside a bar is like an imagination made by someone’s crazy mind but there is. These crazy moments, crazy accidental incidents sometimes these are what makes you happy or what makes you change. These moments should be cherished. No, every moment should be. Because these moments gives you the reason to live. There is possible and impossible on the other side though cowardice will never be the solution. Sometimes you got to have that courage and know what’s in front of you.