Some CRAZY NIGHT

Four Girls in a Bar Wasted with Love?

It is never easy to give up nor to turn back on to someone who’s dear to you. But how can you succumb to let you hurt yourself because of having him/her as your life?

Am I talking nonsense?

Am I confused?

Or am I just afraid? Afraid of being hurt, afraid of sacrificing, afraid of trusting someone that maybe in the end, will tear you apart?

What is love if not having to take the risks, right? It’s all in one package, no it’s not a promo package but, the real package deal.

The one with risks, trust, hurt, perseverance, understanding, chances, doubts, acceptance, forgiveness and sacrificing.

It’s the real deal, you choose to love that particular someone because he/she makes you feel good and most importantly makes you, the better you.

Never forget, we are all born out of love (what ever maybe they tell you, but we are made out of love).

 

 

 

 

 

Sunni’s POV

“I don’t want to go home!”

“But , Miss Lee Sungkyu you need to. We’ll send you off home.”

Said the annoying guy that I think, is one of the staffs in here.

“YAH! ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID I’M NOT GOING HOME AND I‘M NOT DRUNK!”

What’s the matter with this guy? I’m not drunk, just tipsy, that’s all.

“Miss, atleast stop drinking.”

The guy still tries his very best to convince me. Ah, noooooooo way. Not working.

“You.are.not.the.boss.of.me.so.shut.up.or.you’re.fired.”

I said, trying to tell him carefully so that he’ll get it.

“What ever you say Miss.”

And the guy did eventually, ran off. I want to go home, but I don’t want just anyone to take me home. I want him to take me home. Ahhhhh, why am I still asking the heavens to make a miracle out of nothingness? I never gave up on him, but I can.

A tear fell from my eye.

“Yes, I love him yet, he’s . .   I don’t know.”

Then tears flooded. . . .

Why do I have to suffer by hoping he would love me back?

“I know, he will never know that I love him so much that it tears me to pieces and makes me go crazy every time I’m thinking about it? Can anyone even hear me? TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!”

I can’t stop myself from crying. I can’t. It’s just all too much. Am I that stupid? Or maybe I AM STUPID?

I put the bottle at the table and hit my head with my own fist.

“Pabo! Such a pabo, pabo pabooooooooooooo-“

Someone caught my hand.

“YAH! Can you mind your own busi-“

I can’t believe what I saw. .

“You are my business and you’re breaking my heart.”

And his sentence caught me off-guard. Am I even dreaming? What did he just say?

“Ah. .  I’m breaking your heart? Waeyo? Ah! Because I’m your little sisters bestfriend! Aishhh, no need to worry-“

Then he cut my sentence.

“What do you mean I don’t need to worry? Huh’?  You’re getting drunk again, because of me and now you tell me, I don’t need to worry?”

What’s the matter with this guy? Why does he care? Or does he  even know what’s he saying? Aishh, he’s just drunk, maybe.

“You didn’t drink, did you? *laughs* LOL. Gong chan! If your girlfriend broke up with you then lets just drink to-“

“NO! SUNNI! I don’t have any girlfriend and yes, I’ve been lying all this time about it-“

Then I was the one who cut his sentence. .

With a slap.

“You lied to me? For how many years? And you come here telling me , your heart is breaking of the sight of me? WHAT THE S WRONG WITH YOU, GONG CHAN SHIK? ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY WITH M-“

And his lips crushed mine.

A mix of flavors, sweet lips and a bit of bitterness from the liquor.  And he looked at me breaking our kiss.

“I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I lied to you. Maybe I just needed a bit time to gather up all my guts. And now here we are. Maybe some of the time I was ing scared, a coward to be precise. And seeing you going out on a date with somebody ing kills me! And I saw you yesterday with Baro-“

I put my index finger on his lips, Stopping him to say more, and for me to explain. A smile made way to my lips.

“I wasn’t going out with Baro, okay? I was with him because I was asking him to make me practice Rapping, that’s all. “

And I still saw his not-convinced-face.

“What else do you want me to say? OH. Don’t tell me you’re jealous?”

He looked away from my eyes. Ah, NO.WAY!?

“Hey, eyes on me.”

He looked at me.

“What are we? You got jealous over Baro and-“

“And you’re in love with me, and I am too.”

Ah, WAIT. Did he just finished my sentence? Saying that he loves me too? Is my brain registering or working correctly or is it malfunctioning? AWHHHHHHHMAYYYGAWDDDDD!?

He held my hands and inhaled a deep, deep breath.

“Can you give me another chance? Of proving that I’m madly sorry for what I’ve done? I was afraid of hurting you, for what may happen. . “

Then his voice trailed off. With his eyes on the floor. I poked his head with my index finger and I looked straight to his eyes.

“What are you so worried of? Why are you trying to depict what may happen in the future? Can’t we be happy and try our best to make things great with every second we have? Together?”

A tear fell from his eye.

“I never thought this day-I mean night would come. That I could muster up all of my strength, to face you. I love you so much, I won’t promise anything but all I want for you to know is. .  I’ll do my best to make you happy.”

“I love you too, pabo.”

I said and hugged him.

“Yah’, is that our call of endearment?”

Then he hugged me back.

And I broke away from it and hit his chest lightly.

“Ah yah! Wae?”

“HMP.!”

“What?”

“You haven’t courted me yet.”

I said and pouted at him.

“Yes, I haven’t and I will, do it formally. Okay, pabo?”

Aishh, why does his voice melts my heart and weakens my knees?

“Ne’, pabo.”

.

.

.

Meanwhile. .

“Where do you want to?”

The tall brunette asked.

“Bed, of course.”

The hot guy answered.

“Can’t we play a little more better? It’s too norm.”

The brunette said naughtily while untying her high heels.

“So, where ?”

He asked and his hands made way to the y waist of the brunette.

“Sofa?”

She answered.

The guy thinks, this is one-outta-hell-extraordinary-girl. Which he hadn’t ever encountered before.

____________________________________________________

A/N; Hey guys!! Deeply sorry for this very late update! But I hope you'd enjoy this one! So comment everything all up!!!