What are you up to now?

Four Girls in a Bar Wasted with Love?

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

As the airplane landed, I felt nervous, anxious and excited. My emotions are playing with me. But one thing I’m sure, I’m excited to see my little sister!

 

.

.

I’m now inside a cab and I’m trying to call my little sis’.

.

.

Why isn’t she picking up?

I looked at my pink wristwatch at my left. .

Its still 9 p.m. Maybe she’s already asleep.

But she doesn’t usually sleep from this hour.

Maybe she’s busy and got tired.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! JI HYO?! Stop thinking about your little sis’! She’s fine and your simply making yourself more and more nervous because your gonna face your little sis for the very first time in 3 years. . “

“Ma’am, are you okay? Are you talking to yourself?”

Agh, JINJJA! Now I look like a fool. I didn’t realize I was talking to myself until the cab driver told me what’s wrong with me.

“I’m okay. Are we there yet?”

I said to the driver suddenly shrugging off the awkward situation earlier.

“Not yet ma’am but we’ll be there soon.”

Agh! I hope she won’t slap my face or kick me out of the house or shout at my face if she’ll get to see me.

Lord, Budhha all the Gods who are now listening to me. .

Please, please, please guide me and help me!

.

.

.

“Here we are ma’am”

I’m here. I’m now here. What shall I say?

“Ma’am? We’re here.”

Oh . Don’t over think Ji Hyo, don’t over think!

I pulled my wallet inside my pink Gucci bag. Don’t ask why I’m wearing a pink wristwatch and a pink bag! It’s my little sis’ favorite color. The real reason is, I want her to snatch these pink things I’m wearing and brought them because I want us to fight over nothing and laugh at the end of our fights. Even though I’d really give it to her at the end.

“Here, keep the change.”

I said to the cab driver and pulled my luggage and got off the cab.

I walked up to the stairs slowly.

With my luggage in hand.

Where is everybody? It seems so quiet and literally so eerie!

There is no Security by the Guard house at the gate. Oh what day is it today? Aghhh~ it’s Saturday, It’s the Households and Security’s Day Off.

I hope she’s here though. .

I pushed the doorbell for two times.

I pushed it again.

Again.

Again.

Again.

“Oh ! No one’s at home! AGH JINJJA! HOW AM I GOING TO GET INSIDE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Okay, calm Ji Hyo. Calm. Here you go with your temper again. Why won’t you call your little sis’ again? Or anyone if she won’t STILL pick up?

So?

I scanned my phonebook. . .

“Ah, I know Woo Bin will  pick up my call.”

 

 

Kim Woo Bin’s POV

I’m almost at the door of the Bar and my phone is ringing. .

~Fantastic Baby-BIGBANG playing~

“AGHH! YAH GONG CHAN! CAN’T YOU WAIT?!”

I muttered as I picked up the call without looking at it who’s calling . .

“Gong Chan? Yah! It’s Ji Hyo!!!”

Waaahh, wait a minute. .

Did I heard it right?

“Song Ji Hyo?”

“Kim Woo Bin! Are you with my little sis’ right now? I can’t get inside the mansion right now because it’s the Households and Security’s day off, have you seen her?”

“Ah, ahm. Yeah-ye-yes.”

“Why are you stuttering? Is she okay? What’s wrong?”

“A-ahm, nothing. She-she-she’s just ahm. . . “

“SHE’S WHAT?”

“She’s really drunk right now and I’m trying find them four with Gong Chan-“

~TOOT-TOOT-TOOT~

AGH! JINNJA! SHE HANGED UP ON ME!!!

I never seem to stutter to anyone, but it’s just that I respect Ji Hyo as my elder sister, even though she’s not my sister. I just can’t seem to lie to her. And I know, she’s already on her way here to pick up her little sister and us. Yes, us.

 

Song Ji Hyo’s POV

“AGH JINJJA MISTER! CAN YOU PLEASE SPEED UP?!”

I shouted at the cab driver furiously.

“Ah-am Am I that slow ma’am?”

“ISN’T IT OBVIOUS!!!!! PLEASE HURRY UP!”

What are you up to now sis’? Why are you drunk?

Don’t tell me it’s about me leaving you for 3 years . . .

.

.

.

.

“WAAAAH! DAEBAK! KAHMSAAHMNIDA!”

I said to the driver and held him the cab’s fare and got out of the cab immediately.

I know she’s in the Bar, in THEIR bar because they wouldn’t go to anywhere if they want to go wild or anything.