Why is this hot guy talking to me?

Four Girls in a Bar Wasted with Love?

Sooyoung’s POV

Whew, even dancing earlier was super tiring. How much more love can be? Ugh, duh. I’m just gonna drink. Even though I have been walking in ‘zigzag form’ or much to anyones mind ‘the drunk walk’ I still got my way through to the second part of the Bar.

“AGHHHHH! JINJJA!!!”

I muttered to my heels, my crazy friends want me to wear heels even though I’m the tallest of us, four.

As I pulled off my heels, I ordered Cognac. But as I was going to drink it bottoms up, someone bumped me at my back or nudged me. .  And of course, it made me look to its direction.

“, who ever did that~”

And I was cut off by my sentence.

“Oh. Mianhe, mianhe, I didn’t mean to. So sorry.”

Said the hot guy who’s . ..

Crying?

Then he sat beside me.

Me? Still holding my drink, can’t take off my eyes over the hot guy. Just, Oh my. But what confuses me is, what is he crying over for?

Then the hot guy faced me.

“Do you know how much it hurts? In here? *he said and pointing where his heart is located* What did I do wrong? I was loyal to her!”

Wait, ahhh` so his broken-hearted? Ahh, jinjja. But why is this hot guy talking to me? Like, HELLO? I’m not the only person here in this BAR? LIKE DUHHHHH~. Well, what ever, should I talk to him?

“A cold beer over here please.”

Said the hot guy to the bartender.

“What happened?”

I asked.

“Well, I just left her for a moment then I just saw her with another guy holding her hips and her lips to his!”

“Well, do you know what I think? Let’s just drink this until we can’t even remember about a single thing tonight! CHEERS!”

I said and we held a toast.

And as we put our empty drinks in hand, he looked towards his back and with a face that troubled me. . .

(o.o)

“What’s the matter?”

I asked.

“She’s coming towards here.”

“Who? Your cheater-girlfriend? Then say ‘Hi’.”

I said sarcastically.

“Babe, lets go. I’m bored already.”

Said his ing-cheater girlfriend.

“Babe, did  you hear something?”

Said the hot guy.  Wait, what is he saying? Isn’t he just broken hearted? Now, his DEAF? What am I going to do?

“I hear nothing babe, except you.”

I said as a reply and he pulled my waist and made me sit at his lap.

“Oh? So this is what you’re replacing me of? Ha? LEE MIN HO? A piece of TRASH?”

Said the. .  Wait a minute did she just say I’m a piece of trash? Oh no, she didn’t.

I stood up from his lap and faced the ing girl.

“Say, what again did you just say? I’M A PIECE OF TRASH? Who are you talking to? Are you talking to yourself? Oh no, I think not. Because your name is GARBAGE CAN GIRL, right? And I can’t be wrong. It can be seen, like, all over here *pointing from head to toe*”

I said.

“UGH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?”

The ing girl said in return. But Lee Min Ho got in between the two of us.

“I’ll take this from here”

He said to me.

“And Jessica, stop this.”

He said mentioning towards the other girl. Oh so the ’s name is Jessica? Ah.

“No, Min Ho. I’m taking this from here.”

I said and pushed him away.

“Ah, so you think you can step up to me? Do you think you have the guts? Do you really want a piece of me?”

Said Jessica

“SHUT UP !”

And I pulled her ing hair.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”