It's a gamble.

Four Girls in a Bar Wasted with Love?

Meanwhile.

“Where do you want to?”

The tall brunette asked.

“Bed, of course.”

The hot guy answered.

“Can’t we play a little better? It’s too norm.”

The brunette said naughtily while untying her high heels.

“So, where ?”

He asked and his hands made way to the y waist of the brunette.

“Sofa?”

She answered.

The guy thinks, this is one-outta-hell-extraordinary-girl. Which he hadn’t ever encountered before.

 

Wait, wait, wait. What happened before this?

.

.

.

 

 

 

As I had the greatest accomplishment of untangling Choi Sooyoung’s hands away from Jessica’s hair I ushered Sooyoung and took my keys to get out of this place. Haha, funny you asked. How did I get her name? She was swearing endlessly until I had untangled her hands away from Jessica. I could recall everything she had said.

YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! YOU FREAKING ! I’M CHOI SOOYOUNG! DON’T YOU KNOW SURNAMES WITH CHOI’S ARE ONLY INNOCENT IN THE OUTSIDE BUT HAS THEIR DEMONS TOO!? YAH! THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! I’M SO MESSED UP AND HERE YOU ARE IN MY SILVER PLATE! YAH! REMEMBER MY NAME HUH’, CHOI SOOYOUNG! CHOI SOOYOUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

.

.

.

“Yah, where are we going?”

Ah, yea, she’s seated in the front seat of my car.

“Where do you want to go?”

I asked and looked at her. . . God her lips,so plump. Her face like an angel. Her eyes trying to pull me towards her.

She then came towards me, closer, and closer, until we’re face to face.

“You know, what I think?”

She asked and pulled the neckline of my polo. Our lips crushed. Her hands on my hair. My hands on her waist, legs, until she gave up. We both breathed heavy.

We looked at each others eyes.

“I know what you want me to think.”

I said and flashed my handsome smile and the engine.

.

.

Minutes later we were already at my place. Yet, we were still by the elevator. As the elevator door opened at the floor where my room was she got out first then she….

“AHHH-“

I hurriedly took a hold of her head and waist. She almost well, yeah she kind’of clumsily slipped.

“I got you.”

“I know you do.”

Then my lips met hers.

“If I don’t stop myself right now, we’ll be here in this lobby for the morning.”

I said and she devilishly smiled. I helped her stood up and myself of getting my hands away from her or I will never get to open my room.

As we were inside my condo already she asked….

“Where do you want to?”

“Bed, of course.”

 I answered.

“Can’t we play a little better? It’s too norm.”

Sooyoung said naughtily while, untying her high heels.

“So, where ?”

I asked and my hands made way to the y waist of the brunette.

“Sofa?”

She answered.

This is one-of-outta-hell girl. Her ex-boyfriend is so crazy he left her. What’s with people abandoning other people? I don’t know what the future is set for me or for her but one thing I’m sure I’m not regretting this very moment.

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I woke up because of the sunray that hit my face. Somebody’s window was damn near in his bed. As I tried to get up from bed someone’s arm pulled the sheets that I was wrapped in and pulled me towards bed that I was trying to get out of.

“KYAH!”

As I shrieked my face was close to . . .

“You. . . “

The only words that came out of my mouth as his face is near to mine. His eyes popped and said. . .

“Breakfast?”

He smiled.

“Ahmm, so, It wasn’t a dream.”

I concluded to myself yet spoken out the words clearly, and heat rised up to my cheeks. He cupped it.

“Yah, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. So, do you want to eat or will we still stay on bed?”

“AH YAH!”

I shouted and slapped his shoulders a bit stronger.

“AH-AH.”

“Ah, yah, sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

Then looked onto my face and . . .

“HAHAHAHAHA, I was just acting-“

And I just blushed.

“So, will you have a breakfast date with me?”

Is this guy serious? Or is he playing with my feelings?

“Are you kidding me? We had a one night stand and you want to have a breakfast date with me?”

He frowned.

“What’s the problem with that? Yes, you and I had a one night stand, ah ani, ani, we made love, what’s the matter with that? You didn’t leave me nor, did  I left you.”

“What are you saying?”

“All I’m saying is,  I don’t want to let you go and be with someone else’s guy ever again.”

“Are you kidding me? What are you talking about!?”

“I want you to be my  girlfriend. No, You’re now my girlfriend.”

As I tried to speak his index finger touched my lips.

“I may be taking this too fast but I’m trusting my gut feeling. Maybe, we started at a wrong place and never got acquainted but hey, some settings in life isn’t meant all to be perfect. We need to find our own little ways and I’m doing mine now. So please, give us a chance?”

“You said it yourself that its all maybe too fast but I don’t know. . “

“You don’t know what?”

“I don’t know why this is all too perfect. You’re too good to be true. You know everything seems right, but everything isn’t so please stop telling me to give ‘this’ a chance.”

I got up and covered my front and turned my back on him as we were still both in bed. I felt his strong arms as he hugged me from the back.

“Please, don’t leave me. Okay, let’s all take it slow. What do you say?”

I untangled myself from his arms and faced him.

“I don’t know why, God knows why I’m smiling in this moment. Okay, lets take it slow, know me and you really need and yes, this a must, you need to know my crazy beautiful friends. So yes, I’m taking that breakfast date and ‘us’.”

He gave me this tight hug and that face like he won the lottery.

“I’ll make you happy.”

.

.

.

I don’t know why I gave in to him. I guess I just realized that love is a gamble. If you’re too scared to take the risks of losing then, you’ll never know when you’ll be happy. You’ll be a coward until you die if you won’t give yourself a try.