2

again...

Jin hugged Jungkook instead of scolding him. He knew that his little brother have feelings for Jimin in a long time already. His little brother is just special in his own way. There is no way that he could tell him to stop liking Jimin. His brother would be cut deep down inside his heart if he ever asked for it, and he doesn't want that to happen. He doesn't want to lose his brother just because of Jimin

"Kookie ah... I..I knew it already.. by the way you talk to him, when your eyes gaze at him, when you heard his name being mentioned.. I knew that you were in love" Jin trying to tell Jungkook that he is not mad and he supports him.

"You are free to love anyone you want to my brother.. as long as you are my Jungkook.. I will always be there for you in whatever you do."

Suddenly Jin felt that his t-shirt is wet. Jungkook cried.

"Thank you hyungnim...."

____

Jimin woke up with a smile on his face. He is determined to find out about the girl from the playground. He saw her working at a nearby store a few days ago. Maybe it's time for him to approach her because she seems like she doesn't have any boyfriend, fiancee or the most important one, a husband. Jimin have been acting like a creep for these past few days stalking that girl.

He kicked his blanket, get up and goes inside the bathroom happily. He took his shower then, He liked the smell of his shampoo very much, it was given by Jungkook because that kid said that he didn't wash his head eventhough he did before. After he started using the shampoo that Jungkook gave, Jungkook didnt nag him anymore. Plus he liked the shampoo scent which is a mixture of vanilla and lemon. Jungkook also used the same shampoo but Jimin does not know.

He get out of the shower with his wet black hair. He picked a red singlet and a black hoodie, for his lower part of the body, he picked a tight black jeans. He didn't put much effort in dressing up. He didnt know about it but he already look very good eventhough if he only wears a white t-shirt and a blue jeans.

He makes his way out of his home, into the street, determined like never before.

"Hyung!!"

Jimin lift his head up just to find Jungkook smiling at him. His smile was very warm and Jimin liked it for no reason. He didn't meet that smile for the past few days because he is being too focused on stalking Eunbi. Jimin smiled back after he took off his glasses and put it on Jungkook.

"Jungkook! What brings you here boy?" Jimin pinched Jungkook's cheek after putting the glasses on him.

Jungkook was having a hurricane of butterflies inside his stomach because of Jimin's sudden action, and maybe because he didn't see Jimin for a few days.

"I..I was on my way to your house. I was afraid that you were sick or something." Jungkook explained why.

He usually goes to Jimin house without any reason. When he realised that he actually explained to Jimin why he went there, he punched Jimin's arm.

"Hey are you banishing me?! Usually I never need to explain why I am here." Jungkook acted like he is mad, but actually he's not.

"Aigoo our Kookie is mad.." Jimin said as he played with Jungkook's chin, tickling it like he's a cat. "Don't be mad, come with me, I'll treat you ice cream today~" Jimin said in a singing manner.

'Look like my plan for today is cancelled... well bros over hoes!' Jimin shouted inside his mind.

____

 

Jungkook really enjoyed his caramel flavored ice cream. He even bought it for the second time with his own money. Jimin could only form an 'o' shaped mouth watching Jungkook having his second ice cream.

"What?!" Jungkook glared at Jimin making the latter shaking his head

"Nothing, just enjoy your ice cream. When you grew older maybe you'll find it's not as amusing as now." Jimin answered as he played with the spoon in his empty ice cream mug. He also had a caramel flavored ice cream earlier, and he admit, that was the best ice cream that he had consumed in a while. He did planned to buy his second ice cream too but after the other boy bought it, he cancelled his plan.

Jungkook was enjoying the taste of the cool ice cream melting inside his mouth when a spoon was scooping his ice cream without any greeting. It was Jimin, the sneaky stealer, stealing his ice cream, and his heart at the same time. Jungkook was supposed to get mad, he was supposed to scream, saying how he was not satisfied his ice cream was scooped without his permission. But he can't. Jimin's eye smile made him speechless.

"Hey?? Are you okay??" Jimin asked, concerned because the boy might be keeping his feeling by himself, not getting mad when people bully him, which is not healthy.

"I am okay. What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook was a little bit startled when Jimin suddenly let that question out. 

"No, no, it's just.. you're too quiet when I scooped your ice cream earlier, If you're mad at me, just let it out. don't bottle up your feelings. kick me, punch me, slap me, bite me" Jimin took another scoop of Jungkook's ice cream after he finished his sentence.

Jungkook was having another thought when Jimin said 'bite me' .Realising that he was only 18 and he already had such a dirty mind,  he pinched himself a bit.

"Ahh, do you want me to punch you right now hyung?" he smiled, showing his bunny teeth "I'm just saving my energy today, too tired to get mad. Don't worry Jiminie hyung, next time I'll make sure to kick you like I usually did. Thanks for giving permission though."

Jimin was dumbfounded after listening to Jungkook's answer. But his attention diverted to Jungkook's face, there is ice cream on his right upper lips. After a while, he let out a little chuckle.

"Jungkook, please don't eat like you're 8... how many times do I have to tell you.. you're 18" Then he pulled out a packet of tissues from his jeans pocket.

"What?? is there something on my face??" Jungkook wanted to wipe the dirt on his face using the back of his hand, but he was immediately stopped by Jimin.

Jimin opened the packet of tissues earlier. Jungkook heart was thumping hard, he was expecting Jimin to wipe the dirt for him. His face turn red all of a sudden. He have difficulties in controlling his emotion to show up lately, maybe he had kept it for years inside him, till the point his feeling is rebelling to show themself to Jimin.

But Jimin handed him the tissue for him to wipe it himself.

'Maybe i was expecting too much...' Jungkook thought as he wipe his mouth. There's a little bit of glumness on his face.

"Jungkook your face is all red.." without any further words, he put the back of his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature. Jungkook jumped a bit because of Jimin's sudden action. He moved Jimin's hand away.

"I'm okay!" He stand up and pulled Jimin to stand up too. His gloomy face turns into a very bright one, as he held Jimin's hand.

"Wanna go shopping with me? It's Jin's hyung birthday is on Friday, remember?"

"Of course I remember, sure let's go" Jimin in fact already bought a gift for Jin.

____

 

Jimin was looking for a beanie at a corner the corner of the store, Jungkook was looking for a cap for Jin. When Jimin reached the beanie he that he was interested in, another hand also reached for the same beanie. The beanie was brown in colour, and the design really attract Jimin's attention. He let go of the beanie, leaving the girl to take a look first, being a gentlemen like always.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin felt like he knew whose voice was that, it's Eunbi's voice. And when he take a look at that lady's face. confirmed it was Eunbi.

Jimin was flustered for a moment before he could act cool. His mind was thinking of a way to start a conversation with the latter.

"You're.. Eunbi right? Jungkook's cousin?" Jimin tried to get Eunbi's attention.

"Yes I am.. I'm sorry but have we met before?" Eunbi replied nicely to Jimin because she heard Jungkook name was being mentioned.

"I'm Jimin, we met at the park a few days ago.. remember?"

"Oh yeah! I remember now.." Eunbi wanted to continue her words but Jungkook came at the exact moment.

"Jimin hyung! Which one is better? The blue one or the black one?" He haven't notice Eunbi's presence yet. With his bunny eyes, he asked for Jimin's opinion. Then he heard a girl with a sound of clearing . He take a look at her. His most loving cousin of all time, Eunbi. 'Disaster'.

"The blue one is nice" Jimin said after taking a look at those caps Jungkook was holding. Jungkook, was about to return the black one to it original place when Eunbi suddenly interupts.

"But the black one is more attractive" She said, Jimin who have his attention for Eunbi, of course would agree with her.

"Yeah Kookie, just take the black one, it's nicer." Jungkook didn't said anything but chosed the black one at last. When he turned around  to return the blue cap, he pressed his lips, annoyed by Eunbi's presence there. And he noticed that Jimin is giving all his attention to that girl. 'Don't tell me...he rally really really likes her' Jungkook wanted to strangle someone or anyone just because of his own thought. When he was paying the black cap he also glared at the innocent cashier. The poor cashier doesn't know anything but received a deathly glare from him, he was reflecting on him self when he was on his way to Jimin, who is obviously still with Eunbi at the moment.

Eunbi smiled when Jungkook came into her sight. She knew that Jimin is close to Jungkook now after having a talk with the latter earlier. And she noticed that Jimin liked her. All she have to do is use Jimin, just to get close to Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah, Jimin oppa is going to treat us lunch" she said with a very soft voice, trying to get Jungkook attention.

Jimin was very happy that Eunbi accepted his invitation. Smiled proudly.

'God why now...' Jungkook could only fake a smile in front of Jimin, but he's screaming inside. Totally disagreeing because he only wanted to spend his time with Jimin. Alone. No Eunbi.

 

____

The lunch was boring, Jungkook thought as he is wrapping the cap earlier in a present box. He is now sitting on his bed, it's already night but he couldn't stop thinking about Jimin's smile when Eunbi was with them earlier. They even exchanged contact info.

Jimin and Eunbi were the one who did all the talking. Jungkook was very quiet, rebelling inside. He felt like he was not invited there so he excused himself earlier, without even touching his food. Jimin and Eunbi didn't bother holding him to stay. He only noticed that Eunbi's expression did change, a bit. Only a bit, then she continued chit chatting happily with Jimin.

Jungkook planned on not seeing Jimin for a week, let him have fun with that dear Eunbi of him. He wanted to sulk. He wanted to see if Jimin even care about him, eventhough only as a friend. Jungkook is very happy with the 'eventhough only as a friend', because Jungkook is a grateful person. He know that Jimin will never be able to reply his love. Secret love actually...

Jungkook grabbed his pillow, place his face onto it and screamed his lung out. His voice was muffled because of the pillow but his sentence was clear.

"EUNBI I HATE YOU. TRY STEALING JIMIN FROM ME I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF. YOU JUST WAIT FOR ME!!!"

Luckily Jin didn't heard him. But Jungkook was clueless that Eunbi is only approaching Jimin because of him.


Hello~~ Finally updated... :3 I didn't write in a long period of time, so I'm sorry if my grammar is getting worse.. TT^TT