1

again...

"Jimin! Hyung! Jimin hyung!!" Jungkook called Jimin from outside of his house, but there is no sign of Jimin is going to answer him. Suddenly Jungkook thought of this one brilliant idea that will surely make Jimin come out.

"Shorty Jimin! Heyy!" '3,2,1...' he counted in his head that Jimin will come out but still no sign of Jimin at all. Jungkook ruffled his own hair before he spread his black wings, flying to check if Jimin is hiding from him inside his room upstair. The window is not locked so Jimin must be in there, Jungkook thought. Slowly he step his feet inside Jimin's room.

"Jungkook!" someone called his name making Jungkook tripped over his own step. It's Jimin.

"Sorry about earlier, I was doing some business in the toilet" Jimin explained cheekily as he helped Jungkook to get up.

After fixing his clothes, Jungkook grinned widely before pulling something out from his pocket. Jimin waited curiously for what Jungkook will show him. It was a small bag containing 4 pieces of cookies. He handed the bag to Jimin and asked the latter to give it a try.

"..well I'll give it a try" Jimin finally said after staring at the bag of cookies for a few minutes. The cookies does not look edible much but Jimin tried his best to not make Jungkook sulk.

After Jimin took a bite, his face turned sour and he make it as if he is forcing himself to swallow the bite he took earlier. Watching Jimin's face expression, Jungkook felt upset and only look at the floor. Avoiding eye contact with Jimin because he felt bad letting Jimin tasted his cookies. He was the one who baked the cookies.

It was his first time baking. He didn't taste it himself after the cookies are baked because he wanted to share it with Jimin. That proved how much Jimin meant to him.

"Hey, hello??" Jimin waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face. He was just kidding earlier, the cookies tasted great eventhough the cookies appearance is not attractive at all.

Jungkook who is not aware of the situation where Jimin is pranking him, slowly lift up his face sadly uttered something,

"Hyung.... let me throw those cookies out..."

"What are you talking about kid, these cookies are amazing. Wait, don't tell me you didn't taste it yourself.."

Before Jungkook let out another words out, Jimin tried to feed the cookie that he bit earlier to Jungkook. Jungkook bite exactly where Jimin bite earlier, realising the fact, his face turns red because he just have an indirect kiss with his beloved Jimin. Jimin who is not aware of Jungkook's feeling towards him bluntly said that maybe the cookie is too good, that the baker himself was shocked and turned red.

To cover his excitedness, Jungkook quickly took another bite so that Jimin doesn't have any suspicion about his red face.

_____

 

"Jungkookie are you sure you're 18?? Not 8??" Jimin giggled as he went to the nearest park with Jungkook after they finished the cookies earlier. Jungkook kept on nagging him that he wanted to play swings,and seesaw with him. But he couldn't say no to Jungkook. So finally, here they are, at the playground eventhough he felt a little embarassed inside.

Jungkook was already sitting on the seesaw, waiting for Jimin to sit on the other end of the seesaw.

Watching how Jimin was hesitating and looks like he was thinking hundred times just to get on the seesaw, Jungkook said something.

"Relax hyung, with our baby face and baby fats nobody would even realise that we are adults, well even if they realised they won't even care."

Jungkook tried his best just to convince Jimin to play seesaw with him. He might sound childish but his eighth sense is telling him that he couldn't enjoy his time forever with Jimin, that is why he is forcing the latter.

"But Jungkook, we have our wings sticking at our back. That's already enough to indicate that we are adults"  Jimin was babbling but eventually he took a sit and started playing with Jungkook.

In their world, having wing means that they are already adult or already reached puberty. Jimin's wings are so fluffy to the point that Jungkook almost felt asleep there for almost a few times already. But Jungkook's wing are also special in their own way, they are pitch black in colour and shines in their own way at night. People could easily recognise him from his back view.

After playing the seesaw for a while Jungkook started to get bored and stood up. Jimin only followed his action, but he didn't expect after that Jungkook would pull his hand. Their next stop; the swings.

But on their way there, Jungkook bumped into someone, the girl scattered her things on the ground. Both Jungkook and Jimin apologised and helped her picking up her belonging. But after she heard the voices that apologised to her she immediately recognised one of it. Jungkook's voice.

"Jungkook ahh, is it you??" The girl said slowly, afraid that she mistook that guy for another person.

Jungkook observed the girl's face and finally he recognised her, his cousin, Eunbi. Eunbi confessed to him about four years ago before the girl and her family moved away. But Jungkook kindly said that he already have someone he liked. But nobody ever know that 'somebody' is actually Jimin.

That girl caught Jimin staring at her, but her attention is still on Jungkook. Jungkook, the one who is not comfortable when Jimin is staring at a girl immendiately excused themselves and quickly bid goodbye. The girl's eyes watch them as they walk out of the playground. She still have feelings for Jungkook. Although she knew that he could never have the same feeling as her after he rejected her four years. Now he even rushed just to get away from her. She could only hope that nobody would ever propose her because if thats ever happen she would never have Jungkook.

As they are getting far enough from the playground, Jimin asked Jungkook about the girl earlier.

"Her name is Eunbi, my cousin. Great, now we didn't get to play the swings" Jungkook said as he crossed arms with a pouty lips.

Jimin pulled Jungkook's pouty lips with his fingers as he was getting annoyed Jungkook is being all cute for an 18 years old guy but he noticed that Jungkook only show this side to him. Maybe because Jungkook is bad at expressing his feeling towards his real brother, Jin, just maybe.

"Oh come on, if you ever show pouty lips to me again I will pull it again and cut it so you will never do it again. Haha, come let's have some bubble tea, hyung's treat today"

With that Jungkook smiled and followed Jimin to go to the Bubble or Crystal, the bubble tea shop across the street.

_____

 

"Jin hyung!! I'm home~" Jungkook greeted his brother when he arrived home, from Jungkook's intonation, Jin knew that Jungkook is curently in a good mood.
 They lived together only the two of them since their parents died when Jungkook was seven. From then, Jin acted like a brother, a mother and a father to Jungkook.

Jungkook ran to the kitchen to see what is his brother cooking, the smell is seriously seducing him. But something else caught his eyes.

"Isn't that my apron?? Where is yours?" Jungkook pointed at his black apron, the one that Jin is currently wearing.

"Mine is currently in the washing machine, please spare me your highness" Jin said in a joking way. Actually Jungkook doesn't care since his brother is the one that fed him. "By the way, you just use this apron for like once in a blue month" Jin added.

"Okay, okay. I'll go wash first then we will have dinner together neh?" Jungkook trying to get away before Jin turns into a lecturing but a loving mother.

After a while, Jungkook came back with a wet hair. Watching Jin serving the dishes on the table, he offered some help but Jin said no need. It was because when Jungkook arrived, Jin is serving the last dish. They ate their food together. Jungkook like always, praised Jin for his cooking, which make Jin love cooking for his younger brother.

They sat for a while after finishing their food. Jungkook for the first time ever offered himself to wash all of the dishes. It's not that he never did, but usually Jin would ask him to.

"Hyung, let me wash these. I want to tell you something after this." Jin didn't suspect anything weird. But Jungkook is already getting a sweaty palms. All he could do right now is just hoping that Jin wouldn't disown him after what he is going to say after this.

Jin was watching television in the living room while waiting for Jungkook. When Jungkook finally came, he quietly take a seat next to Jin. Slowly, Jungkook pulled the tip of Jin's shirt sleeve. But his eyes are looking at his own feet, trying his best to not make any eye contact with Jin.

"Ahh Jungkook. What did you want to tell me earlier?" Jin said as he ruffled his younger brother's hair.

"Promise me something hyung" Jungkook pointing out his pinky indicating Jin should do the same thing too. A pact must be made before he could tell Jin what he was planning to say since earlier.

"Promise me you won't hate me, promise me you will stay with me, promise me you will... not slap me" Jin laughed after he heard what Jungkook said but still he entwined his pinky finger with Jungkook's. Now the pinky swear have been made.

"Okay... now tell me.." Jin said with a calm face. Whatever Jungkook is going to say he will try to accept it with an open heart. Because if he doesn't, who will? One more thing, he felt very special when Jungkook is trying to open up to him.

"I'm in love hyung.. " Jungkook said slowly but his gaze are still on his own feet.

"That's great! so how long did you think you have this feeling for that someone special??"

Jin started to show some real interest now.

"I don't know.. maybe five? or six years already. Hyung.. please don't tell anybody about this okay? Even that someone doesn't know about my feeling"

Jungkook now is pleading Jin with his bunny eyes.

"Wow! that sure is a long time. I wont tell anybody, don't worry. Now mind telling me who is that someone?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before answering his brother. Watching Jungkook hesitating to answer, he was sure about one thing. He thought know that someone very well, Only one name crossed his mind. And when Jungkook said the latter name, he comfirmed it was none other.

Jimin


Hello readers, so how was the chapter 1??? sorry if theres some fatal grammatical error, i'm still trying to improve my english. hehe, please comment <3