5

again...

Jimin is all smiles because the teacher didn't get mad nor scold him for being late when he entered the room. He had a solid reason which is, helping the new kid to the office. 'Thank you bunny!' He said in his head. If it wasn't for her, he would definitely be shouted at by that Mathematics teacher and is standing outside at this moment.

"You can call the office if you don't trust me!" He proudly answered when asked.

After he went to his seat, Jimin is shot by questions from his seatmate, Kim Taehyung. The latter doesn't trust him, especially when he had that eye smile on him. Jimin seems very suspicious to him.

"Are you speaking the truth now?" Taehyung started the conversation again after five minutes he finished asking Jimin. He can't help it, but Jimin's answer doesn't satisfy him. so he have so ask that boy until he gets what he wants.

"Yes I am, do I look like a liar to you?" Jimin whispered, so the teacher won't caught them or else they will be in trouble. "I'll show you the girl if we ever meet her again. You can ask her by herself." Both of them were about to shrug it off but then Jimin realised his homework is no where to be seen. He is very sure that he completed it last night, must have left it somewhere in his room.

"Tae, can I copy your homework? I'll do it really fast." Taehyung have that unbelievable look on his face. "Really? You want to copy mine?" After that he checked Jimin's forehead temperature with the back of his hand. "You're not having a fever.. Do you still want to copy my homework?" Taehyung asked seriously.

"Yes! I need it now, we have to submit it at the end of the lesson right?"

Jimin is known as one of the smartest student in that school. Although he had that bad boy look on him and many girls chased after him, studying is still his priority. He always finishes his homework. That is the reason why Taehyung find it hard to believe when he asked to copy him.

As Taehyung was about to pass his homework to Jimin, a voice stopped him. "Caught you two!", it is the thundering voice their Mathematics teacher. "Stand outside of the room right now! If you want to copy your friend's work you then should do it wisely, pick the right time, and make sure I would never catch you. Now go!"

Both of them exited the class through the front door. Many are surprised at the fact that what Jimin was trying to do. Some are happy meanwhile some are not. There are also those who don't care, but only a small number of them because it's Jimin we are talking about now.

_____

About twenty minutes passed since Jimin and Taehyung stood outside of the class. They only communicate with eye contact. That is what best friend actually does, they even understand what they are talking about only with the present of eyes contact.

Their moment of silence ended when Taehyung saw someone who is familiar.. Not only familiar to him, but to Jimin too. "Jimin, look! Isn't that Eunbi?" He whispered without even looking at Jimin.

Instead of answering Taehyung's curiosity, Jimin took in a deep breath. He took a glance at Taehyung, the latter is staring.

"Please stop staring at her like that with your lustful eyes." Jimin sighed when Taehyung won't even listen to him. "Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung!" He raised his voice, almost shouting because Taehyung is still looking at the direction of the girl named Eunbi walked to.

"No, I'm.." Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, both of them are called to enter the classroom because lesson has ended. It's recess time. But Taehyung won't give up.

"Jimin.. I can explain." He followed the other boy from behind, afraid that he might be mad at him for real.

"You can. But we need to go to the canteen first, before it gets too crowded." Watching Jimin eye smiled, Taehyung is relieved. He doesn't want to fight with his friend. The one who he needs the most after his mother and father. Jimin was always there for him.

As expected, the canteen is crowded, just because they are late in just a few minutes. Students pushing each other makes it hard for them to get their food. "Let's just wait. There's no point of going in there anyway. Jimin leaned his back on the wall near the entrance of the canteen. Taehyung leaned as he did too. It's true, they would just waste their energy if they insist on going inside.

"About earlier.. I want to apologize. You know I barely have the guts to look at Eunbi right? Staring at her? Right in front of you? I don't have the intention to get myself killed at such a young age, Jimin.." Taehyung giggled before he continued explaining to Jimin. Jimin also laughed a bit. He would never kill Taehyung.

_____

"Let's go to the canteen~" Jungkook just followed as her arm is pulled by someone.

It was her new friend, Eunbi. A girl who smiled brightly eventhough a teacher in class earlier scolded her for not understanding what they were learning at the moment. The teacher also compared her to her sibling which was in the 12th grade. Saying how smart her older sibling, how it was very easy to teach the latter. Eunbi might not be that smart but she didn't rebel or did anything to protest. Physically, Eunbi is a girl with a short subtle wavy dark brown hair. She let her hair down as she wore a velvety black hair band. There wasn't even a hint of crinkle on her school uniform. Her skirt was also on point, not too long nor too short. Indicating that she was just a mere highschool girl.

On the other hand, Jungkook admired Eunbi's hair. She never knew that someone could look effortlessly beautiful by having a short hair. She had kept her hair long enough to reach her bottom since she was 13. She also never dyed it, keeping her black hair as original as possible.

Everyone else in her class was still too shy to talk to her or to befriend her. But still, her first day in this new school wasn't too bad like what she had imagined earlier. The main reason why Jungkook moved to a new school was because her father got promoted to a head surgeon in one of Seoul's hospital.

At first, Jungkook had a hard time when her family told her that she will also be moving to another school with them. She had just adjusted herself perfectly to her previous school because she was the type of person who doesn't talk much, let alone making new friends.

'You're lucky that your father got promoted when you just entered high school. I know it's hard to experience 10th grade as a new student for the second time, but please endure it for us will you? Your father, your brother and me, we all love you dearly.' Her mother's words pierced her heart deep inside. It made her felt stronger to step into this premise of school this morning.

Everything seems very new to her. She kept on eyeing her new surrounding, keeping it as lowkey as possible so that she doesn't captures any unwanted attention.

Eunbi let out a slight 'sigh' which caught Jungkook's attention. "Is something wrong Eunbi ssi?" Jungkook asked out of concern.

'Or is it me? Did I do something wrong? Is she tired of me already?' Is what actually Jungkook had in mind. Before her mind could wander any further, her fist was grabbed by Eunbi's warm hand.

"Don't turn around.."  Eunbi whispered under her breath, but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Without questioning anything, Jungkook didn't turn around just like what Eunbi asked for. Only now she noticed that there was someone with a loud voice was approaching them.

"Oi ugly!" At first the voice sound like it came from somewhere distant. But it started to get nearer and nearer.

The calling continued. "Hey you, the ugly girl with the ugly short hair wearing the ugly hair band!"

Now Jungkook know that the 'ugly' calling was aimed at Eunbi, although she is not ugly at all in reality. 'Is he a bully? Or is she a bully's victim?' Jungkook stealed a glance at her new friend. She also didn't talked to anyone else in class this morning, she only approached Jungkook first with a bright sincere smile. Jungkook pitied Eunbi, without knowing what the real situation is.

Meanwhile, Eunbi was already thinking of how to flee away. But sadly, she had nowhere to run to as the canteen is still full of students, both left, right, front and back. So now she had no other choices but to face the guy who called her ugly earlier.

With a soft smile, Eunbi turned around. Leaving Jungkook whom didn't understood anything to just watch.

"Jimin oppa~ What are you doing here?" Eunbi said as soft as possible while her hands fixed Jimin's crooked collar. But Jimin was still in the mood to call her ugly, so he removed her hands away and rubbed the poor girl's head. Her hair was about to turn out really messy if it was not for Taehyung's attempt for stopping Jimin.

"Aigoo this little ugly girl, how did you feel after leaving me just like that this morning?" Jimin sound a bit mad. An impression about their relationship came into Jungkook's mind. Watching how Jimin treated Eunbi badly and how Eunbi was still trying to be nice to him. 'This morning? Did they slept with each other? That guy must have forced her or threaten her. Or could it be that her new fellow friend is currently in a relationship with a masochist?!'

"Jimin stop it, we are not going to get any food at this point if you keep acting like this." The guy with the deep voice next to Jimin tried to save the situation. After hearing Taehyung out, a brilliant idea popped into Jimin's head.

With a suspicious smile, he stared into Eunbi's eyes and blinked a few times before he actually said what was on his mind.

"Now I know what punishment should I give you. Buy me and this skinny oppa some food will you? Anything is okay as long as it is edible." He referred to Taehyung as 'skinny oppa'. Before Taehyung could turn into a polite gentleman and say 'no', Jimin covered his mouth with his left hand. Eunbi was already frowning. Since when? Nobody noticed. She didn't say anything else about Jimin asking her to buy them food, but she gave the hair band that she was wearing to Jimin.

"Take this ugly thing back with you. So that was the main reason why you gave it to me, because it's ugly? Take it back, do whatever you want with it! Throw it away or just give it to one of your crazy fans, I'm pretty sure that they will treasure it for the rest of their life!" Eunbi lowered her voice although it was very clear that she was about to explode. But before she could explode for real, she grabbed Jungkook by her hand and dragged her away with her.

"Is she.. sulking?" Jimin asked Taehyung, but he didn't get any answer back. The latter was too busy watching how Eunbi stomped her feet away.

'Cute.' Was the only thing that came into his mind.

Jungkook tried to calm Eunbi down by rubbing the girl's hand with her thumb in a circular motion. That simple gesture managed to get Eunbi smiling again. They didn't exchanged any word with each other. As Jungkook thought that if she ever said anything, she would accidentally touch a sensitive topic. While Eunbi was still embarassed, getting mad at because of something that is not very important in front of her new friend.

After a while, Jungkook and Eunbi came back to where Jimin and Taehyung were waiting. But there were only three sandwiches in Eunbi's hands. Jungkook didn't bought anything because Eunbi didn't allowed her to. Eunbi started to hand in those sandwiches to three person in front of her.

"Ham sandwich for Jimin oppa, Tuna sandwich for Taehyung oppa, and Turkey sandwich Jungkook, please accept it as my welcome gift to you." Jungkook took the sandwich with both of her hands. Her eyes shone as she said her gratitude to Eunbi.

Taehyung noticed something. There should be four sandwiches, but only three appeared before his eyes. "Eunbi, where is yours?"

Jimin who already ate half of his sandwich answered. " She's on a diet. Just leave her be."

"What diet?? You're already as thin as a famished rat. I swear I could lift you up with only one hand." Therefore, he carefully divided his tuna sandwich into two parts equally. He handed the one with more filling on its part to Eunbi.

"Do you want to take it by yourself or do you want me to feed it into your mouth?" Taehyung shivered after he said that, mainly because of someone who the killing vibe next to him. "I mean, do you want Jimin to feed it to you?" Eunbi didn't want to take it at first but when she saw Taehyung's eyes which were filled with hope. She finally took it. Plus, just the thought of Jimin feeding her, being lovey dovey and all is already disgusting enough for her.

Before Eunbi could say anything else, Taehyung gently put the black hair band back on to her head. This time, it was Jimin's request.

"You are astonishing.." It actually surprised Eunbi, she was flustered for a moment. Taehyung was mesmerized by the creature right in front of him to the point where he didn't realised what he just said. Only God knows how much he was surpressing himself at the moment.

"Oh I almost forgot, let me introduce you guys to each other. Jungkook, this is my brother, Park Jimin. You might not believe me, but we did a DNA test once. Sadly, he is my real brother." She stressed the word 'sadly' before she turned to Taehyung. "And this is Kim Taehyung oppa, my brother's partner in crime."

Then she introduced Jungkook to both of them. "This is Jeon Jungkook, my new classmate, my new friend." She kept quiet all this time because she was glad she didn't blurted anything stupid earlier. Turned out that Jimin was Eunbi's brother. After she knew that they were siblings, they do look pretty similar.

Jungkook slightly bowed her head down as a greeting.

Now that Jimin remember, it was the girl who 'saved' him earlier this morning.  "It's you! The bunny girl from this morning! Thank you for saving me young miss. Tae, she was the girl that I told you about earlier." He grinned widely, he really apreciated it. Jungkook didn't really noticed it was the same person since she was feeling both uncomfortable of being stared at and nervous this morning.

"Yes it was me, thank you too for showing me the way to the office." As Jungkook lifted her head up, her eyes met Jimin's eyes. It sparked a complacent feeling inside Jungkook. The longer she stared into those eyes which belonged to the boy on her opposite, the more she craved for something. It irked herself when she also don't know what was she craving for. Those two pools of eyes, covered in the thinnest lines of ice right in front of her.  She could see his dark brown iris radiating an aura that sent fluttering butterflies into her guts.

She could almost feel like Jimin's eyes was her 'home'.