The Evanescence

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'He does not usually act like this.' Shin hye said while squeezing her finger roughly.

It's been almost half a day since the news was published, and so far Soo hyun is still no word.

From  the last time, her cell phone just keep ringing with so many incoming call with questions. A few minute later, her cell phone shakes for a long time. There was another incoming call. Lazily Shin Hye took her cell phone and picked up the incoming call.

"Yobose--"
"Shin Hye-ah! What just happened?" Ask Hongki who just cut the answer from Shin Hye.
Shin Hye closes her eyes with her hands. "To be honest, I ..."
"Oh no! You're crying right? Yeah."
"I do not understand anymore, Hongki-ah." Says Shin Hye with a pleading tone.

Hongki sounded a deep breath at the end of the phone.
"Not too long ago you look very harmonious, but now it seems everything will be inversely proportional .."
Shin Hye who hears it a little hissing "I know. It's all so fun before, but when things like this happen again and again, somehow I feel different now, I'm not sure and-"

"But do you realize that will overcome?" Hongki asked quietly.
"Yes." Shin Hye's answer is barely audible. It's a lie if she says that she can not keep this, they love each other.
"It's not like I'm so close to you two, but honestly I'm also very confused right now." You're my best friend since we've known each other, and he's like my own brother, and even my mother is so good about Soo hyun as part of our family." He continued

Shin Hye confirms that. "You're right, the only one people who knows this all the best is you."
Shin Hye who can not help it anymore feel the tears has come down to her cheeks. She does not want to admit it, but it's true that's the truth. Even after all this has happened, maybe everything will not be the same as before. She then wiped her tears away.
"Mianhae, Shin Hye-ah, I'm just .." Hongki started. "I've seen you two all along, and just because the photos all will change." Continue slowly.
Shin Hye grunts irritably before speaking. "I know, and what you're saying is true." She  paused before resuming her words. "I hate when I usually advise you on relationships, but now things are turning around." Shin-hye chuckles.

"Shin Hye-ah, I'm just trying to put myself in yours, and I hope you think about yourself before everyone else."
Shin Hye nods her head. "Arasso."
"Fine, I'm just suggesting you to think through every decision you make." Hongki said before closing their conversation.
She confirmed it all.
"Thank you Hongki-ah, you're my best friend."

*****

Not long after I finished talking on the phone with Hongki, now my phone is ringing again with another incoming call.

"HEY! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Junhyung's voice was shouting at the end of the phone so I had to keep it away from my ears.
Beside me, Harry and Moon, who had just started to fall asleep, seemed slightly distracted by my movement. "Please do not yell on the phone.You want to make my eardrums rupture?"
"And I'm not going to explain things you can find out for yourself, it's sad even to remember." I went on.

"See? A man like that can not be expected! Just end this all! Or do you want me to do it for you ?!" Said Junhyung with a high tone.
"I also do not know where he is, why not pick up my call or call me." Says Shin Hye quietly barely audible.
"Oh my God! So after the news came you did not talk to him at all?"
"Well not yet."
"Aigoo, then how are you going to answer that question? It's not that it takes consideration from both sides." Junhyung continued.
"Well, you're right."

Junhyung seems silent to hear the answers from Shin Hye, maybe this problem is not as simple as he thought. They are not ordinary people, they are a popular and well-loved public figure. So all the automatic problems are not just involving them, but many parties come to bear the consequences later.

"Then will you two just let this matter pass you by? I do not think that's a good idea." Junhyung asked later.
"I do not know! How can I issue a statement when he is currently there, even disappearing somewhere." Said Shin Hye is getting slow and slow.
"I'm sorry if I've interfered, I'm just worried about Shin Hye-ah, I hope you're all right."

"It's not your fault, I'm also in a bad state right now, thank you for pedaling." Reply Shin Hye
"No problem, you can tell me when you're ready, I'll always be ready to hear it, take a break and do not make that misleading news disturb your mind."

Shin Hye takes a deep breath and smiles thinly. "Thanks again! You made me believe that there is friendship between men and women like this."

*****

Kim Soo Hyun recently landed in Beijing, instead of wanting to run away from the situation. But there are important contracts that have first made with the fashion brand from China. He must carry out the implementation of the contract, which requires him to be here in some future time.

"I feel a little jet lag, I'll rest for a while!" He said then walk to the hotel room which first been ordered by his Manager.
"I know there must be a lot of things that bother you." He then handed over Soo hyun's suitcase and left.

Soo Hyun took a deep breath shortly after he entered his hotel room. Immediately he threw himself into the soft mattress, and tried to close his eyes.
"Well, I feel guilty for having run away like this, but even if I were there I was not sure I could do anything either." Soo hyun rushes upset while ruffling his hair.

Again he felt the vibration coming from his cell phone that he put right in his pants pocket. Lazily he took his cell phone just to see who might call him.
Hot eyes read the name that is listed at this time. He don’t know if she's been calling for the last time. With a limp Soo hyun throws his cell phone slowly towards the mattress.

Not that he did not want to answer, but he could not answer either. Or rather do not know and confused what to answer. He really likes to talk to her, wants to share it all, wants to say that everything will come back to normal that things will be okay like none of this has happened yet.

"Forgive me Park shin hye."

*****

Shin Hye walk lazily in the corridor of her agency's office and enters the room that became the workplace of the SALT Ent CEO.

"So you think that's the best way, so what should I do now?" It was clear that her current CEO was arguing with her own manager.
"I do not know." Manager Yang did not respond.

"Did I make you wait a long time?" Ask Shin Hye while looking at them both alternately.
Manager who takes a deep breath, wishing Shin Hye does not feel discussed. "Okay, first of all, please sit down."

“There are a lot of important things we need to talk about, we've thought about some possibilities, but first we'll have to discuss them first. "

"We've been working together for a long time and I know you too well, I know exactly how your relationship is both, you are both famous and this problem will certainly affect your career together -"
"Okay, okay, I understand and have considered it.Thank you for your understanding and concern." Shin Hye leans back in her chair.

"This is your private life, and the one who is living this relationship is you, we can not go any further." Add her Manager
"You are my manager, and have helped me a lot, and I do not want to trouble much anymore." Shin Hye reply

Manager Yang pats Shin Hye's back softly. "We've considered the possibilities and voted for this decision. What do you think?"
"This is the best way I hope you can understand." Connect the CEO while giving a few sheets of paper that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter