Take A Time

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still morning when Park Shin Hye arrived in airport from her long holiday in europe. All her body was so painful and she had jetlag after a whole day flight. The weather was so nice and sunny, but she can enjoy it because her summer holiday already end. She just have 3 day for rest and prepare her college for doing some study and practice also started her thesis. She intend to grafuate study this year after 7 years in university.

 

“I thought he already here, its 08.15 AM now. He said wanna fetch me, but since I was landing he not call or just text me.” She said as took her phone from her pocket. There was 3 missed call from her manager and 1 message from her boyfriend. So she open the message “are you arrived now? Reply ASAP” , and then there was a call again from her manager.

“hello” she said

 

"hello! where are you know? I will wait in the terminal arrival" he said in the middle of crowded

 

“okay! See you there” she said before ended the call

 

The airport was busy, when Park Shin Hye walk out.She saw her manager in the middle of people who was waiting. So she maved a hand to her manager and come close to him.

 

“annyeong oppa! Are you waiting me for a long time?”

 

“its okay! Lest go” he said as help shin hye to carry herbag. “by the way, are you enjoy your holiday? You almost explore whole of europe”

 

“its so fantastic! I hope can go back to there next time, with someone also. You must try it oppa” she tell him with a smile

 

“come on, those the car” he point out to the white car

 

**********

 

“why she so late?” Kim Soo Hyun was wait for her girlfriend in the car. Of course he cant come to the airport for fetch her, cause is same like giving reporter the hot news. So he decide to wait her in the parking place, and tell shin hye manager to do it. That was 15 minutes after shin hye reply his text, he hate waiting alone so he call her but her phone was non active.

 

“oh, finally she come. Its look like she bring so many stuff, did she buy something for me? I guess yes” he saw his girlfriend bring bagpacker and a small handbag walk with her manager who push a trolley with her suitcase and some different bag.

 

“annyeong haseyo soo hyun-ah! Long time no see, do you miss me?” she said as open the door.

 

“ohh! I miss you so much.” He look at her, the girl who he cant see almost for 2 month. “come on”

 

“wait a minute, let me put my stuff first” she took some bag to the back seat on his car. “oppa, those some bag and stuff can you bring to my house? All the things I need is in here” she ask her manager for help.

 

“sure, see you in agency tommorow. Dont forget bring the gift you brought from a trip for me and the other” he said as put all her stuff in his car.

 

“of course! Thanks for today” she come in to soo hyun car. And after a minute she open the window and yelled to her manager “oppa, tell my parents that I’m already arrived and there was something important I want to do first. I will come back to home before the afternoon, thanks.” Then after tell her manager her close the window.

 

“oh my god. I almost forget that you in here, come here” she said and give him a hug. “finally I can see the real you, I only can see the computer grafis of you when video call” she said as tighten the hug.

 

Soo hyun rolled his eyes and smiling inside, “just a hug? Dont you sais that you miss me so bad?” he waived the hug and hold her face. Now he can see her clearly and he gazed into her eyes. When his lips touch hers, all his longing in every single day was gone, so he remove his hand and placed it on Shin hye neck. She closed her eyes and put her hand on his shoulder. He pulled her closer to him, and deepened the kiss. The kiss was too sweet and her lips will be his favorite taste ever.

 

**********

 

“hey soo hyun-ah! Are you hungry? I just forget my breakfast, what time is it now?”

 

“It still 09.25 AM, okay lets go have so food! What do you want to eat?” he ask as drive the car

 

“how about noodle? I never eat that during my vacation in europe” she placed her hand on her hand bag and search for her phone.

 

“It’s okay! I know the restaurant near here which have delicious noodle” he keep drive and then turn around in the downtown. They pass some small store and a mart in edge of the street. When he turn into a small street with so many restaurant that sells many kind of food. He stoped the car infront of the noodle restaurant, which set aside some variant of noodle. The restaurant not too crowed in this time, because they just open. Only a few of people in here, so Soo hyun dont need to worry. They just take a sit in the corner room, and start eating.

 

“you right! This noodle so delicious” she smiled and back eating it continously.

 

“I usually come here if I near for this place.” He watched her when she was eating “you look so hungry, like not eating in a month” he give her the drink after she finished eat. “so, how you holiday? Where the most interesting place in your vacation?

 

“It’s fantastic! I think Italy is the perfect one. I feel so happy when go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter