Shocked News

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The new morning in Okinawa, Morning which is the last day of their holiday together.

Park shin hye awakens from her deep sleep, because the sound of the waves that heard very clear in her ears. Following the direction of her hearing, with a certain step she stepped into the balcony of the inn that leads directly to the Beach.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, then blowing it softly. Shin Hye stretched her arms out, smothering the wind blowing against her body and raising her hair. She really focuses on being able to enjoy the beautiful morning atmosphere.

Park Shin Hye widened her hearing as she began to hear the rhythmic sound of footsteps. This wood-based lodging floor, is very good in terms to spreat sound. No need to think again who is the owner of the footsteps, because Shin Hye know that it is definitely from Kim Soo Hyun.

"How is your sleep?" Asks Soo hyun who is now standing right behind Shin Hye while putting his hand on her shoulder while gently massaging her.

Park shin hye smiled briefly, awakened herself from her reverie. Then answer her boyfriend. "I was enjoy my sleep, I'm not willing to open my eyes again."

Suddenly Soo hyun positioned himself, by shifting to the Shin Hye side. "Then what do you want to do today?" He asked in an enthusiastic tone.

"Well, I'm still confused, what should we do the last day of the holiday? Where should we go?" Said Shin Hye relaxed as she followed the direction of Soo hyun's view to the vast ocean.

They both remained silent while admiring the beauty of the morning on the beach, without anyone making a sound. Indeed the atmosphere of the beach in the morning no doubt, to see the sun that is not so high and the air is still fresh.

"Then we'd better get ready first, before finding the right destination." Soo hyun said that after almost 10 minutes they stood idly facing the ocean.

Shin Hye seems to be jerking out of her reverie when she hears Soo hyun's voice right in her ear.
"Okay then, I also have a plan where we should go." She said then follow Soo hyun into their inn to immediately prepare themselves.

*****

Our goal today is to take a walk along the beach. This simple thing indeed I really want to do for a long time, just walking on the sand beach without wearing footwear. While feeling the waves that occasionally swept our feet, and also the soft breeze that blew gently on us. Peaceful atmosphere that I rarely feel, this is why I really like traveling.

Clearly visible to me a few small animals moving around rushing past our feet, who were stepping on the sand of the beach. As I jogged, I approached Soo hyun who was walking right in front of me. I just took his hand and then smiled broadly toward him.

"Oh yeah, what did you say last night that night? Is it serious?" I asked Soo hyun while we were strolling along the beach, holding hands intimately like those done by a pair of lovers in general.

Soo hyun halts his pace then looks at me deeply. "Of course I'm serious, if there's anything serious about it you're the only one who might think it's just a acting." He said flatly.
Listening to the answer from him makes my smile even more so, I'm also sure now that my cheeks are red.

"I do not think you really mean it, you know as a woman I've been waiting for you for so long."
"If it's been a long wait, why are you laughing when you hear it?" Soo hyun's question just stopped his step then looked into my eyes deeply.

Seeing it, I smiled happily. "You're funny, so funny I should have recorded it then."
Hearing my response is what-is, making Soo hyun smile thinly. "Just wait, I'll propose to you in front of your family, do not let you react the same." Said Soo hyun steadily.

Arriving at the end of the Beach, we both feel pretty tired. So I took Soo hyun to a park located not so far from the beach, to just rest while relaxing for a moment.

Around the park there are several foodtruck stalls that offer various snacks. But there is one foodtruck located right in the middle of the park, very interesting me. Because different from the other foodtruck around, special foodtruck that sells ice cream that seems more crowded.

Sure enough, I've heard that ice cream here is very delicious and become the main prey of the tourists who come here. Therefore, I also decided to participate in the queue in order to get the ice cream.

"So our goal all the way here, just to buy ice cream apparently?" Soo hyun asked, looking at me with a slightly gloomy expression.
"This is not ice cream, you do not see how long the queue is.This is now you try first." Choke me while scooping ice cream for Soo hyun and it right in front of .

Kim Soo hyun who sees it, even closes his mouth while shaking his head softly.
"I'm not in the mood, why come all this way just get a bite of ice cream." Decline politely.
"Well if you do not want to.” Then enjoy the ice cream that the plan was going to be bribed to Soo hyun.

But how shocked myself when I realized, if Soo hyun suddenly grabbed my face towards him then kiss me long enough in the middle of this crowd. All I'm sure is to do for ice cream. Basic men can always look for opportunities in just a narrow.

After He melted the kiss, I just gave the blow hard enough right in his arm. Not wanting to hear any complaints from him, I just put the ice cube cup roughly in both hands.
Without remaining silent, I immediately moved from my position earlier and left it because it still felt quite upset.

"Shin Hye-ah ..."
"Shin Hye-ah wait for me ..."
"Please do not be angry like this I'm just joking."
He shouted in a rather loud tone.

I heard he was still chasing me while calling my name, because he was so hot he called me like this constantly. Finally I turned and gave him a sharp look, without making a sound.

*****

"Just me, or is it really crowded here?" Shin Hye whispered in my ear.
"If it's not crowded, then it's not a party name." I say slowly. "What are you waiting for? Let's join us, too." Encourage me while pulling his hand together to enjoy the party festivity.

Here we are today, an outdoor party held not far from the beach. The atmosphere is quite lively with many people who join, increasing the splendor of this party.

As we both stepped in to join the party, we were both greeted with a loud musical sound. Without staying still we participated swayed to the rhythm of this music, while enjoying the festive atmosphere of the various music played by DJ there.

We just dissolved in the atmosphere of this festive Party, like releasing the burden. We both danced while occasionally following the strains of the song being played. If our favorite songs are played, then immediately we sing and dance with a burning spirit.

I took two glasses of cocktail, and took it to Shin Hye who now chose to join near the mini bar. "This drink, this cocktail tastes very good." My chant to her who was immediately greeted with a smile meant. Immediately by Shin Hye cosktail in her hands was immediately tandak with only one gulp.

Several times I saw Shin Hye drinking a few glasses of cocktails which she thought had different tastes than usual in her enjoyment. Therefore she will not leave her glass empty by asking the bartender to continue to fill it.

I saw Shin Hye getting drunk, it looks like these cocktails contain high levels of alcohol. It's time for us to come back to think of me because my head has also started to weigh, and I will not be able to drive well later.

Slowly I resuscitated Shin Hye who still swayed to the music. I picked up the bag she was carrying, then led her up to the car I parked not far from where we are today. While holding back the weight on the head, I steered this car definitely to our inn which is just less than 1 KM from the location of this beach party.

It was 12:00 AM when both of us arrived at the inn. After parking the car and turning off the engine. I went out and rushed carrying Shin Hye who seemed to have fallen asleep well. I carried her up to our inn room, because she did not seem to be doing well anymore.

I started to feel my head getting harder, like I was drunk enough to be able to think straight again. I lowered Shin Hye from my arms, but strangely her arm around my neck did not want to be completely removed by her. Instead, she tightened her arms. I put her in my bed, but she pulled me closer to her and hugged me tightly. I hear occasional words that are not very clear to me.

Suddenly I also began to feel the heat that became hot, and my mind also began to run away.
I felt slowly a pair of soft lips stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter