This Is Us

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Finally we arrived, I feel so tired” Shin hye as she throw her bag and lying her body in the sofa.

 

Soo Hyun apartment just like a second home for him, he always stay in apartment when he was busy with his scedule such as shooting drama or movie, has a CF and photoshoot. He only back to his parents house if there are nothing any bussines, so he can have a qulity time and rest from his work. His apartment not big enough, but it’s feel so comfortable. There are 2 room, the prime room he use as bed room and the other he use as closet for his clothes and shoes. And there are living room and also a small kitchen.

 

“I feel bad, maybe I must take a shower to refresh may body and my mind too” she took a shirt and short pants and walking to the bathroom. Not forget to carry her facial wash and shampoo.

 

“oppa! Do you have any towel?”

 

“yes, inside the cabinet on bathroom”

 

“ok! Btw, what are you doing oppa?”

 

“just preparing some food. Do you need my help to take-off your dress? You may tearing it like your earlier dress in SBS award, so you perforce change to another dress.”

 

“yah, its just a simple thing to do”

 

“okay! I just offering help”

 

“I can do by myself! Just prepare the food”

 

*****

 

“why you take a long time?” Kim Soo Hyun said while Shin Hye walking from the bathroom with a towel in her head.

 

“I fallen sleep, when I was submerged in bath-up maybe because the warm water and the aromatic spa. You already finished take a bath” She said and sit in the sofa

 

“of course! My apartment have 2 bathroom”

 

“so, what we want to do now?” she took the snack

 

“I cooked popcorn and make an healthy juice and fresh fruit. Last week I buy some DVD, we can watch a movie?”

 

“Want kind of movie? Adventure or romance, I prefer science fiction?”

 

“both, but I want to watch...” he said as walking to the cabinet beside the TV and took 2 DVD “Tadaa, maybe its not popular anymore. But I’m not yet watching this movie, fifty shades of grey and insurgent what do you want?”

 

“yah, this one is my favorite movie. But I dont have a time to watching” she said as she took the Insurgent movie from Soo Hyun.

“but, i prefer to watch some romantic movie like this shin hye-ah”

 

“no way! I choose this one, we must watch this, about that romance movie I already finished read the book ” she said as open the dvd and took the remote.

 

“hey, you already finished read the book too. Why you must watching the movie?”

 

“thats many diffrent thing between book and film, plus I love the actor Theo James and Ansel Elgort” she said like a fangirl talk about her idol. “yaa..yaa.. oppa come on yaa...” she act like cute girl

 

“Okay okay, you got it. Stop being like that! I’m a good actor too” he finally accept her request

 

“thanks oppa”she said and give him a hug

 

*****

 

The movie already playing Shin Hye focussing watch a movie and beside her there are Soo hyun who wacth the movie lazily. He feel so bored and it make him being noisy, he can’t stop moving. Its make Shin hye disturbed, and she shouted.

 

“YAHHH!!! Keep calm please! I cant enjoy this film” she shout out loud

 

“I bored, you just focus to the movie and forget me who sit besides you. Seems nothing like watching movie in cinema, more comfortable” he said sadly

 

“aish! Ok! What do want to talk? Dont talking nosense!!”

 

“we cant meet for a long time because both of us so busy, many things I wanna ask you!”

 

“just tell me, i will hear” she said but her eyes keep focus watch

 

“ok! First ofall. I finished watching Three Meals a Day with you as a guest, seem you cooking ability became good. Are you try hard?”

 

"hmmm"

 

“I also see you being a farmer, you look cool while seeding in field. I saw you really enjoy all things you do there”

 

"hmmm"

 

“HEYY!! Why you just say ‘hmm’? answer my questionsor just give some opinion” he said as took the remote and turn off the DVD“this film disturbed me”

 

“oppa! Why you turn off? Its already the ” she said hopeless

 

“you can watch it later! Now our quality time, lets talk”

 

“ok! But I dont have much time, i feel sleepy”

 

“its abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter