Our Adventure

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“It’s time for dinner”
“hey, you’re finished”
“are we going now?”
“yahh, shin hye-ah!!!”
“are you okay?”

 

Park shin hye was finished take a bath with towel on her head, she walking to the sofa and bring hair dryer on her hand, and start drying her hair. She didn’t realise that Kim soo hyun was already talking to her even he yelled.
“I’m okay! Owh, you’re ready now and look really cool. Wait a minute for me. We will go on 15 minutes” she said as combed her hair.
“oh! I think you get cold because the rain. You better dressed now ” he reply as still watching TV.

Shin hye took an short white dress with floral design from her suitcase, then wear it. After dressed she put some natural make up on her face, she is ready now. Dont forget to use a small hand bag and close the room door, then she join with soo hyun who watching TV on couch “by the way, what program you watching? You looking so serious”
“just news program. Waeyo?” he said as looking her “finally, you already finished
“nothing” she said “just shocked that you’re understand japanese” she smiled
“maybe, want to hear?” he pretended to speak japanese
“really? That’s why we dont need a guide. So you can help for asking other people when we get lost or help me to ask some place we dont know.” She ask
Soo hyun then stand up and check his phone then he said “unfortunately I dont really understand japanese. I just knowing little bit about it when I was in high school” he leave her
“yahh liar, I almost believe you. C’mon lets go” Shin hye lock their hotel room and following so hyun to the car.

 

The rain just stoped very quickly when they go to the car. There rain water still on leaf and trees, with the wind blowing refreshly. The weather is so beautiful and the clouds look orange just like a painting. It’s almost night but it still bright and clear.
“By the way, I know a good restaurant near from here. We can have dinner there, what do you think?” she ask while checking her own phone
“ok, I’m agree” he said as drive the car “you know how the way to the restaurant right?”
“of course, I went there when I was on vacation with my friends. You’ll not regret, the food was amazing” she said with full of confident
“who friends? The one who say want to go with you to mazamo and then meet in japan?” he asked curious and pretended to be jealous
“that’s not junhyung, we meet in japan but not in that restaurant. Dont you know that I have many friends? Not just guy friends, I have girl friends too” she explain to him
“oh! I forget that” he giggled “which way should I go? Right or left?”
“ here this way, turn to the left. We almost reach the restaurant”

 

*****

 

The time is 7.17 PM when they come to the japanese restaurant for dinner. The restaurant look old but seems antique, there are maid welcomed their when arrive. Woods is the prime materials for the wall and floor of the restaurant, there are a porch beside the restaurant and they choose the place in the corner of porch as place for they to eat. From the porch they can see the are japanese garden with trees and some flowers, near from their place there are small bridge and pool for fish like nishigokoi. If they not come on night they can see how beautiful this place but dont worry the atmosphere on night is amazing too, with the sound of wind that blowing the trees and the current water make anyone feel peace.

"can I help you?" Asked a waiter when we were sitting and enjoying the atmosphere of the restaurant. She gave me a book menu and invited us to look around.
"Thanks" I said, while taking the book menu
Actually I've been looking for some information about this restaurant when we were on the way to this place, which I know shabu-shabu here is one of the best-selling favorites and delicious food. I see soo hyun was not so keen to see the menus and prefers playing with his mobile phone, before he entrusted me to choose our evening meal. So without hesitation again I immediately ordered shabu - shabu to the waiter and for the drink I ordered a drink that is becoming a favorite in restaurant.
"Please wait, your order will then be among" the waiter said as he brought back books menu and left us
"Ok, thank you" I smiled at him.

I looked around the restaurant which tend to be quiet when it's almost dinner time. Just a few visitors who come I guess none of them were aware of the presence of the two of us here, so far we are still safe and can enjoy a vacation like normal people. I looked towards soo hyun looks a little weird tonight, since last time was that we on the way to the restaurant until now arrived at this restaurant it looks like he think of something, but who knows what he was thinking.
"Hey, what are you thinking?" I asked, curious
"No, just read and reply to some messages" he relaxed
"I've always known you and engage with you almost 5 years, so do you think that I dont quite to know you. I know you're thinking about something "
"Ah, this is not an important things, we can talk about it later" soo hyun said "see the order we've come, time to eat"
"Okay, I'm very hungry" I said with full of spirit
"Let's eat while it's hot" soo hyun ate very heartily "is very tasty, you should cooked for me like this. Do not just cook for the TMAD family "

Shabu-shabu is a Japanese food in the form of thin slices of beef are dipped into a special pot of hot water on the dining table, and waved in gravy before eaten with sauce called gomare or ponzu. Inside the pot is also usually included vegetables, tofu and kuzukiri.

 

"Wow, I'm very satisfied now," I said, sipping my drink
"Shin hye-ah, there's something I want to talk to you" soo hyun said suddenly
"you know that I can not think clearly when satisfied," I said casually as plays with my phone
"I mean, just listen to me" said soo hyun
What's wrong with him, why suddenly become serious like this, is he sick or seeing ghosts. But as a good girlfriend I will listen to it, there is no harm in it.

"A girl who always heart, I'm waiting for you. You’re girl who always in my dreams. Listen to me, I love you, I want to always keep yourself, accompanied you at all the times. Hear my dear, there nothing else at the moment. Just only you in my hearts. My beloved, is you all I want. Nothing else in the hearts forever just you ... " after a long enough what was soo hyun said, then he pull shin hye hand "Park Shin Hye, do you want always be with me? I know thet I might not be as romantic as in drama or film, and perhaps my words seem excessive because I also copy from the internet. But there one thing you should know that I sincerely love you "soo hyun pulled out a ring from his pocket and put it into my fingers and then give a sweet kiss on my hand.

I smiled, in fact I'd been had refrained from laughing at such a romantic moment. But to see the sincerity I can help it and I felt very touched.
"I love you too, soo hyun-ah. I love you to the neptune and back. I love you as big as milky way" I said, and I could see his smile become more floating. Somehow I suddenly can not help it, I laughed with a very loose until my stomach ached and I began to cough.
"Shin hye-ah, what's wrong with you? You always ruin a moment in romantic like this, generally a woman will cry if the receiving a proposal or her boyfriend said love, is not like you are laughing" said soo hyun who pretended to be angry, but when he saw me who could not hold my stomach that became sick from too much laughing he even chimed in laughing too. We both laughed quite for a long time and did not realize that it was in a public place, until the waiter came to give us the bill we finally stopped.

 

*****

 

After expressing my feelings or be referred by applying shin hye, I took her for a walk. Actually, I'd been playing with my phone is to look for tourist sites in the place around the night here, and asked my manager to recommend the beautiful sights here. This is where we are now, the night market which is held every year during the summer. The atmosphere is very crowded with many tourists coming from various places, and there is also plenty of vendors selling a variety of Japanese food like takoyaki, oknomiyaki, dorayaki and many more street food.

"Let down shin hye-ah" I said, pulling her hand
"Wait a minute, let me clean my face form this makeup. When I upload photos to social media a lot of comments said that I do not really look like Park Shin Hye if had bared face, but still pretty sure” that seem narcissistic shin hye
"You're beautiful with or without makeup, let's hurry" I said, wearing snapback and put one on the shin hye. “for keep safety on crowded area, right?”

"You smell that? The aroma of food is very lucrative, suddenly I start to feel hungry" Said Shin Hye with full of spirit when we're walking path
"we just finished dinner, how is it possible to be hungry again?" I asked, intrigued by this one girl
"Of course it's possible, just look at all the food around here looks very tempting. We must try it" said Shin hye with confidence
"Okay, you're right. We should give it a try, so the loss we've come here but do not try anything” I rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter