AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm a ghost who fell in love with a... VAMPIRE?!?

 

Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I updated. I know that I always said that I will update as soon as I can but then I didn’t. If my readers aren’t here anymore, I understand. It’s my fault, after all.

I just want to say that I am very very sorry! Not just because I haven’t updated for so long but also because I decided not to continue all my stories anymore. But now, that already changed. I decided to continue writing.

I know it was selfish of me to think that way. It’s just that something happened this past months that made me doubt and not believe in love. Also, I felt that writing is not anymore a part of the path I wanted to take and that I have to sacrifice it. I mean, a writer who writes love stories but doesn’t believe in the essence of love? I felt it was impossible.

But then, whatever I do, I can’t help my imagination to stop working. And I realized that writing and becoming a writer is my first dream and it was hard letting it go and forgetting about it.

I’m not promising of updating always, I hope that’s fine. But I will surely update whenever I can. Also, I’ll just concentrate first on one or two of my stories(‘It All Started With A Bet’ and ‘What Is Love?’).

Thank u to those who gave time to read this note even though it’s not really that important.

Again, I’m sorry and thank you!

Am I being dramatic? Hehe.

Anyways, good day everyone! I’m happy to be back!

DATE: DECEMBER 05,2012