yeah

Ah Yeah

 

 yeah; 

 (A/N: There's a paragraph that is italicized, and it means it's a flashback. Phrases/sentences that are italized pertains to the characte's thoughts. 


 

 

“Jaebum-ah, do you know where’s the-“ Hani cut off her words when she glanced at Jaebum and realized that he and Jinyoung were sleeping. ‘These guys.’ She whispered to herself as she continued signing on the proposals, when suddenly, the door opened. She immediately put down the papers on the table and started walking towards the door. Her table is a few meters away from the entrance of the student council office, which is a bit burdensome for her because sometimes she just wants to go straight to her table in the quickest way possible, but she just can’t. As she caught sight of the door, she was startled to see a stranger entering the office- and what’s worse is that it is a guy. Hani couldn’t recognize the face of the boy and by looking at him, he was also not familiar with the place. “Is he looking for Jaebum and Jinyoung?” She thought as she saw the guy looking at the two sleeping boys. It seems that the he was unaware of her presence, so she cleared and started to talk.

 

“Do you…” Hani said as she finally caught the attention of the guy. “Need something?” She continued as she bit her lip, trying not to sound awkward and uncomfortable. Hani raised a brow as she was waiting for him to reply. The boy was just staring at her and seemed to be a bit scared of her. His face was also getting red. Hani tried to break the awkwardness by shaking her hand, trying to make him go back to his senses. The guy blinked a few times and cleared his throat. “Ah!- Uhm, w-where’s the a-admission office?” He answered. “It’s just in the end of the hallway, and after it you turn to the right.” Hani answered with a smile. “O-okay, thanks!” The guy quickly got out of the room as fast as he could, totally leaving Hani in confusion. “That’s odd.” Hani blurted out as the two guys woke up from the sound of the door, shut. “Who was that?” Jinyoung said , as he rubbed his eyes. “I don’t know. It seems like it’s a new student.” She replied, as she started to walk back to her table. “Jaebum, do you know where Mr. Lee’s documents are?” “It’s on the last shelf, the one with a blue folder.” Jaebum pointed to where it is, as Hani mouthed “thank you” at him.

 

Mark ran away from the office as far as he could. As soon as he reached the other end of the hallway, he stopped and leaned on the wall. Damn, damn, damn. Going there was not a good idea. He thought of it as he was trying to catch his breath. He dropped his school documents on the floor, as he tried to recompose himself again from what just happened. His face was getting red even though he’s just thinking of the incident earlier- probably he will be like this the whole day.

-

He searched for someone that might be in here, and that can help him with his small(very) problem. As he looked around, he saw two guys at the left who were sleeping on the table. ‘Their heads look familiar though.’ Mark said to himself when suddenly,

“Do you…” he looked to the direction where the voice is, and saw that it was a girl.

But it was no ordinary girl.

That shiny, long, black hair,

Those pair of slim legs,

those rosy cheeks,

pinkish-but-with-a-touch-of-red lips that can almost make you melt,

and those set of seductive eyes that can catch your heart at any moment.

Mark felt his heart beat faster than usual.

“Need something?” The girl said as she bit her lower lip, making Mark gulp.

Mark’s face started to get red. He heard the girl, but he was mentally slapping himself right now, because his mouth seems to not work! Mark thought of one word that was happening to him at this moment- flustered. “What’s happening to me right now!? Respond, Yi En Tuan you dumb fork!” He said to himself as he was struggling to open his mouth for a reply. “Look, Tuan. You’re just falling for the girl’s looks right now because you have not seen a girl as beautiful as this, and- damn, that lip bite. That just makes me want to kiss those lips and- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ERASE THIS THOUGHT RIGHT NOW!” Mark thought that he already looks dumb in front of the girl, so he finally managed to reply. “Ah-! Uh, w-where’s the a-admission office?” Mark tried his best not to stutter. “It’s just on the end of the hallway, and after it, you turn right.” The girl said as he flashed a smile at Mark.

“Damn it. I’m out.”

“O-okay, thanks!” Mark replied as he left the office, without even saying goodbye.

-

 

“Oh my god, snap out of it, Tuan!” Mark said to himself as he ruffled his hair, messing it up a bit.  He picked up his papers and proceeded to the admission office, following what that “beautiful” girl had told him.

 

“Okay, that’s all we need for you Mr. Tuan, for now. If you want to ask us some questions about something regarding your enrollment, just stop by here, okay?” The lady said to Mark as he stood up from his seat. Mark had just given the school documents he needs to pass for him to complete his enrollment in this school. Mark nodded at the lady’s words. “Y-yes, Ma’am. Thank you again.” Mark answered as he bowed and smiled faintly at the lady before leaving the office. As soon as he was out, he took a deep breath and decided to go home. “Mark!” He heard Jaebum call his name and walked towards him. “Do you wanna go to a for a snack with the group? There’s a café nearby our school. Their Americano is my favorite.” The leader said as he rested his arm on Mark’s shoulders. Mark thought that maybe this is a great chance to clear his mind, so he agreed. “Call.” Mark said as they both started walking.

 

 

“38…39…40. Done!” Hani said as she just finished signing the violation forms by the students this day. “Wah, 40? That’s no joke.” Junghwa remarked as she was fixing her things, getting ready to leave just like Hani and Solji. Hani looked at the time and saw that it was already five in the afternoon. “Heeyeon-ah, I’ll go with Jungwha today. Do you wanna join too?” Solji asked her as they were now near the school gate. “Nope, I’m fine. I’ll just go home by myself.” She smiled at the two. “Are you sure?” Solji asked again, and she nodded. “And I guess we can’t have her because she needs to deal with…someone.” Junghwa said in a teasing manner as she pointed to the guy who was at the school gate, obviously waiting for Hani. Hani sighed in frustration and rolled her eyes as she saw the guy again from early morning. Solji chuckled at the younger’s words. “Okay, okay. So, see ‘ya tomorrow!” Solji said as she held Junghwa’s wrist and ran away. “H-hey!- Ugh.” Hani curled her fingers in disappointment. She knew that one way or another, she was going to be teased by those two. Sometimes, she thought that, how did she became friends with them?

 

“Heeyeon-ah,” Hani’s thoughts were interrupted when the guy approached her, still holding the bouquet and chocolates with him. “We’ve already talked about this. I’m sorry- I won’t accept it.” Hani said as she started to walk away again from the man. “Just- please! I’ll do whatever you want- just please, accept this!” Hani stopped on her tracks as she heard the guy’s words. She turned around and said, “Really?” She moved closer to the guy. “You’re going to do whatever I want?” Hani smirked at the boy, and fumbled with his necktie, causing the boy’s cheeks to heat up and get tensed. “Okay. I’ll take it.” Hani grabbed the gifts from him, creating a smile on the boy’s lips. “W-what do you want me to do then?” He can’t hide the excitement from his voice. “Simple.” Hani pulled the boy closer to her using his necktie, and leaned on to the boy’s ear and said, “Stay away from me.” Hani flashed a smirk and happily left the school, leaving the boy in shock and depression.

 

--

 

“Here’s your caramel macchiato!” Mark said in a cheerful voice, as he handed it to Jackson. Jackson was not looking at him and was pouting. “But that’s not lunch.” He replied as if he was a kid not getting his favorite flavor of ice cream. Mark sighed before replying, “Hey Jack, I’m sorry about that earlier. I was just tired, that’s all.” Mark sat down with Jaebum and Jinyoung, while in front of them were Jackson, Yugyeom, Bambam, and Youngjae. “Then, would you like some brownies?” Mark offered, giving him a piece of the brownies he ordered. Jackson took quick glances from it. “Fine! Oh my god,” Jackson took a sip on the macchiato and took a bite on the brownie. “You should have said that you’re tired.” Jackson reasoned out. Well, Jackson was right. But, why did Mark didn’t told him that? Oh yeah- because Jackson wasn’t going to listen to him anyway.

 

“By the way,” Youngjae interrupted. “What took you so long in the admission office? I know they just process your papers in less than ten minutes.” Mark almost spit out his iced chocolate coffee when he heard Youngjae. He quickly swallowed it before speaking. “Uhm… I kind of got lost and I asked some help from the student council office.” He blurted out, trying not to spill out WHAT HAPPENED AT THE STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE. “Oh, you went in there? We were there. How come we didn’t see you though?” Jinyoung asked. Mark then realized that those two heads in the office were Jaebum and Jinyoung’s. “Nah, I was kinda in a hurry.” Mark as still struggling whether he should tell it or not. “And you two were sleeping so I didn’t really recognize you.” Mark added. “Guys, did you already knew the news?” Bambam suddenly joined in the conversation. The six moved their faces close to him, signaling Bambam to continue. “Our school president just dumped two guys today.” Everyone, except Mark ‘ooh-ed’ at the younger’s news. “Ouch, that’s already like the 50th time she dumped a guy at our school.” Yugyeom said. Mark’s eyes widened in disbelief. “W-what!? Fifty? You’ve got to be kidding me.” He remarked as he took another sip. “Well, that just proves how most men are so into a woman’s looks. I don’t feel bad for the guys who were dumped by our president.” Youngjae said. “Who is she anyway?” Mark asked, the curiosity on him growing more. “You don’t know who she is?” Jinyoung asked. Mark shook his head as he leaned on his seat. “If you went to the student council office, and you talked to the girl with black hair and bangs, then she is that person.” Jaebum said. Mark was suddenly startled at what he just heard.

So,

 

 the person he met on the office,

 

the person whom he asked where the admission office is,

 

the person who was almost close to perfection,

 

the person he ran away from,

 

Was the student council’s president!?

 

Mark gagged as he unknowingly gulped his drink. “You okay?” Jackson asked. “Yeah.” Mark replied. “W-what’s her name?” He asked. “Who? Our president. Her name is Heeyeon. Ahn Heeyeon. “ Jackson took the remaining brownie on Mark’s plate. “H-hey! That’s mine!” Mark scowled. “Remember what you did earlier, Tuan.” Jackson smirked as he made his signature laugh, and ate the whole brownie. “Hey, it’s alredy seven! We should get going.” Jaebum said as they all stood up from their seat. As they left the café, Mark was deep in his thoughts of what happened earlier. So her name’s Heeyeon? Hmm. I’ll make sure not to forget that name.” Mark said to himself as he thought again of the lip-bite incident. Even though it happened hours ago, it still didn’t fail to make him blush and sweat a little bit. “Hey! What are you doing there?” Jackson shouted at Mark, who was now a few meters behind them. Mark didn’t noticed that he slowed his pace as he thought of things. “C’mon!” Jackson shouted again. “What’s happening to you? You seem to be thinking of something.” Jinyoung said. “Nothing,” Mark said in a cheerful tone, as he rested his arm on Jinyoung’s shoulders. 


 

 author's note 

WAAAAAAH! It's been like a week since I've updated! So, here is it guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Anyway, special mention to zephyrkaze who upvoted my story! Thank you so much! And now, maybe that I already have at least three chapters, CAN I GET COMMENTS? Please guys I'd really love to read your feedbacks/thoughts. I hope that you'd not be shy and post your comment down below this time. :3 Again, as always, subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thank you so muuch guuuuys;;