hot

Ah Yeah

 

 six; 


 

“Good Morning Las Vega- Uh, Korea.” Jackson shouted as he entered the student council’s office. “What’s with the energy, Jack?” Jaebum asked as he was piling up some papers, and placing them on a blue folder. “Because today is… P.E day! You should feel happy about it! Because that means there’ll be free time again!” Just as Jackson was about to feel more ecstatic than he already was now, Hani interrupted. “Mr. Lee will have his lecture today.” She gave Jackson a sarcastic smile before standing up. “And by that, we are required to wear our gym clothes- Remember, no gym clothes, no attendance in our class later.” And by that, she left the office, bringing Junghwa with her. “Geez, she’s like a walking school handbook. Does she really have to be like that all the time!?” Jackson sounded like complaining, even though he didn’t really mean to. He was already frustrated that there will be an activity in their P.E class today, and then he gets to meet a walking handbook. “That’s why she’s a perfect fit for the position of the student council president.” Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Yugyeom nodded at Solji’s statement. With that, Jackson let out a sigh in frustration and decided to leave as well.

 

“Plus, you got a new life here in Seoul. Maybe start living a good life, and forget this! Life’s too short to be like this, Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung’s words kept replaying on Mark’s mind, as he was now inside the school campus. As he entered his classroom, there were muffled squeals again and almost all eyes were on him. He placed his bag under his desk and took out his Literature book, flipping into random pages, trying to erase Jinyoung’s words that were set to a playback on his brain. He ran his eyes through the words on the pages, hoping that he’d learn something or have his mind visualize what he was reading. But unfortunately, things weren’t in accordance with what Mark wants to happen. He heaved a sigh as he leaned on his seat. As he looked to his left and right, he gulped as he realized that almost all of the girls inside the room were staring at him, observing his actions, probably. Is this what the guys (his friends) experience here every day? He thought as he acted like he didn’t see them, and continued on his useless reading session.

 

--

 

“Okay, that’s it for today, class. You may now go.” Their P.E teacher told them as they already started to leave the gymnasium. “And… Wang Jackson, can I have a moment with you? In the office. Now.” Jackson gulped at their teacher’s words before slowly nodding and walked with Mr. Lee. Mark, on the other hand, couldn’t keep his chuckle going out of his mouth as he stared at the two figures, until they were completely out of sight. Physical Education was their last subject, and heck yeah he wants to go home and take a rest. But, he thought that as a good friend, he might as well wait for his fellow Chinese man. 

 

“You broke one of the gym equipment, deflated one ball, and almost broke my office’s glass window.” Mr. Lee said to Jackson, who was now looking down, as they were now inside his office. With Mr. Lee sitting on his seat and Jackson standing in front of him, he took a deep breath before speaking again. “This incident didn’t happen once, not twice, nor thrice- but for the fourth time Mr. Wang- Are you ready to replace these again?” Mr. Lee knew that Jackson isn’t going to change for the good if he reprimanded him, because he, himself knew that it is Jackson’s real self. He knows that changing him won’t be a good decision, so that’s why he’s letting him do these kinds of things.

 

“Mark!’ Jackson shouted as he made his way towards his friend. Mark was sitting on a bench located at the school garden, while reading a book, still trying to occupy his mind with stuff. As he heard Jackson’s voice, he looked up and saw a wide smile spread across his lips. “So… how much is it now?” Mark asked, as he already knew what Mr. Lee and Jackson had talked about. He closed the book and looked at Jackson to hear what he has to say. “Still like last time, just a few cents higher.” Jackson let out a chuckle as he continued speaking. “I know you’re worried about it Mark,” He sat beside him before continuing. “But, I’ve got this, okay? It’s not like this never happened before.” Mark’s mouth slightly opened at his friend’s words. “I’m not worried, Jackson. It’s you who’s just thinking that I’m worried-“ Mark suddenly stopped when a girl appeared in front of them. “Oh, hey there young lady. What brings you here?” Jackson gave the girl a sweet smile, hoping that she’d fall for his looks.

 

“You’re Heeyeon’s friend, right? Can you give this to her? Ms. Kim asked me to, but I’m in a rush right now.” Jackson’s expression turned into a serious one as he heard again Hani’s name. “I’m sorry but-“ “Thanks!” The girl left the papers on Jackson’s lap, and ran away as fast as she could. “H-hey! Argh, dang it.” Jackson said as he took the papers on his lap. Mark laughed at what he had just witnessed. He knows Jackson’s hoping for the girl to be mesmerized by his looks, which unfortunately did not happen. “Now I have to bring this to her.” He emphasized the last word as if he holds a grudge on Heeyeon. “Hey Mark,” Jackson looked at him. “Can you give this to our president? Thanks!” Jackson said as he left the papers on the bench and quickly ran away. “H-hey! Wang Kayee! Argh, you better stay out of my sight tomorrow! “ Mark did not notice that he already spoke in Mandarin because of his annoyance at his fellow Chinese-friend. He held the papers before muttering something to himself. “How am I gonna find her?”

 

Student Council Office- negative. Her classroom- negative. Gymnasium- negative. Mark was already going insane because he already searched for Heeyeon on the places he knew where she would be. But sadly, she wasn’t there at those places. He was now in the middle of the corridor on the ground floor, when he decided to take a break first. He let himself catch his breath and wiped some sweat. Mark was already starting to lose hope- Where in the heavens is she? He thought to himself. His thoughts were quickly erased when he saw a sign on his left saying Locker Room. He stood up straight, before he started walking towards it. He was still not sure whether she is there or not, but who knows- maybe fate answered his plea. As he already reached the lockers, he gulped as he thought on where should he start finding her- left or right? Taking the latter, he started searching for her. As he walked past a bunch of small doors with locks, his wanting to find her was rising. He didn’t really know if his reason to find her was still because of the papers or because he wants to see her. After few more lockers, he smiled as he already found what he was looking for. “Hey, Heeye-“ Mark stopped as he fully saw the figure in front of him. In front of him was Heeyeon, who is about to secure her locker, and was wearing workout shorts, and a red jacket. His eyes automatically scanned the gorgeous body in front of him, stopping to Hani’s legs. Her slim, fair legs. Although it may seem normal to other people, Hani’s legs weren’t, on Mark’s case. He froze, staying in his exact position when he stopped and was about to say something. He did not see this coming. HE DID NOT.

 

“Oh, Mark- am I right? Ah, yes. It’s you. What are you doing here?” The innocent Hani asked to the lured Mark Tuan as she turned to his direction. Mark quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the girl’s voice. “Uh- Uhm… someone asked me to give this to you.” Mark mentally punched himself for being speechless for a couple of seconds. He handed to her the papers, earning a thank you from Hani. “So… are you going home now?” Mark suddenly asked- correction. Mark had to ask. He’s already taking all chances and opportunities that he can grab to make a progress on his relationship with Hani. Why was he doing this again? He thought that this could be a way to forget her- the girl in the playground. He was not really making Hani a rebound (although it looks like it), but more of a shortcut in moving on. Jinyoung was right- his search for the girl was really going nowhere. Although he really wants to see her, it was clearly impossible that it won’t happen. What if she went out of the country? What if she forgot him? Although he made a promise to that girl, he was still doubting if she still remembers it. Even though it deeply hurts him to forget her, he has to.  Mark was already saving himself from heartbreak, and opening his heart to another girl, named Ahn Heeyeon.

 

“Mm-hmm. But… I want to eat something first. I really haven’t had a decent meal yet for this day.” She chuckled. “Okay. Where do you want to go? My treat.” That escalated quickly. Mark said to himself as he bit his lip, expecting a good response from her. Hani’s eyes widened at the boy’s words, matching it with a wide smile. “R-really? Call!” And by that, they happily left the school grounds.

 

“Two orders of galbitang and one bulgogi, please.” Mark said to the waitress as they went on the same beef noodle shop, where they had met. It was not planned, and Mark knew a simple, sumptuous and affordable treat would be perfect for a growling stomach, and not a fancy resto that serves rice-sized foods. They asked for two glasses of water, as they waited for their food. “Thanks for the treat, Mark.” Hani said, while flashing him a sweet smile. Hani was thanking the gods right now, for a good guy has given her food for her hungry stomach. “You’re welcome.” Mark said in the most simplest way he could, with a small smile on his lips, as he locked eye contact with Hani. Even though it was only 5 seconds, he could already feel his face starting to get red. As soon as he realized it, he quickly shifted his gaze away from the girl.

 

As his eyes were directed to something else, which was the cups and glasses on the tray, he took it from the waiter and as he took hold of two, he let out a short-termed scream in pain as the one that he held was a cup of coffee! Preventing his hand to get a burn, he quickly let go of it and as a result, the cup fell (fortunately) on the table, sending the hot liquid on Hani’s jacket, and a little bit on her neck. As her skin made contact with the hot coffee,  her fingers were all curled up as she felt a sting on her neck. “Ah!” She reacted as she looked on her jacket, which was now half-covered with coffee. On the other hand, Mark was already speechless, with his eyes wide open because of the scene that was in front of him. “I-I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” He apologized as he took a tissue, trying to wipe the unabsorbed hot substance on Hani’s jacket. “No, it’s fine, Mark. I’ll just take this off.” Hani said. “What-“ Before Mark could even continue, his lungs ran out of air and his heart started beating fast as Hani took off her jacket. 


 author's note !

Hello guys! Waaaah it's another updaaateeee. Hmm... guess what is Hani wearing underneath her jacket. hoho. Anywaaaay- guuuuys! I missed you. I mean, COMMENT pleaasee? I'm really thankful that this story got 1,100+ reads already, but the COMMENTS section is silent- which is what I'm sad about. I want to hear your feedbacks, guys! Believe it or not, I NEED THEM ;-; It encurages me to continue this story, and of course, it makes me happy. So pretty please, guys, commeeeent. :< 

Anyhow, thank you so much for the support I'm getting on this story. And as always,subscribe, comment, and upvote. 

p.s I'm going to change the chapter names because it's confusing for me (I had to use this as a reference ins ome of my chapters so yeah haha it's hard to locate which chapter is which :3)