ah

Ah Yeah

 

 ah; 


 

“Heeyeon, just please, accept this-“The man was cut off in his words when Hani just walked past him, ignoring the bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates he bought for her. Hani just arrived from school, and a suitor was already pursuing her. “Heeyeon-ah!” The guy shouted at her when she was now meters away from him. Hani stopped walking and shot a glare to the guy, before proceeding to the high school building.

 

“Another suitor again, I assume?” Her friend, Solji, said as Hani entered into their classroom. Good thing Solji was the only one in the room. Hani rolled her eyes before replying. “I just don’t get it- I told him to stop courting me.” She dumped her bag in under her desk and sat on top of her desk. “You know he can’t just do that-“Solji paused for a second before continuing, “Well almost all of the guys here can’t just do that.” She flashed a smile at Hani. Hani took a deep breath before standing up straight. “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We should get the letters on the student council’s office.” She said as they both walked out of the classroom.

 

Meanwhile, Mark and his friends have just arrived from the school. “Here we are! Say hello to your new second home.” Jackson remarked as they were now a few steps past the school gate. Mark looked around his surroundings, trying to adjust with his new school. For him, his looked just pretty fine- it had trees, it was spacious, and they seem to always renovate this every year. The facilities, equipment, and everything that you can see just look new, and can still be used for another 10 years. I think I’ll be fine here, he thought as they were already inside the classroom.

 

Squeals and the violent-tapping-of-your-seatmate’s arm were happening inside the classroom as Jaebum and the others went inside. “Oh my gosh, is he a new student?” “He’s handsome too!” “Oh my gee, what a y guy,” “Is he their friend?” Those were the whispers that were circulating around the room as Jaebum and the group sat in their chosen seats. “B-Bambam o-oppa…” a girl suddenly behind Bambam said as she poked him. He turned around and greeted the girl. The girl had a pack of milk chocolate and a bottle of milk with her. “Is this for me?” Bambam asked and the she nodded. The girl was looking down, and was reaching out the food to Bambam.

 

They were pretty famous- well very famous in their school, especially to the girls. They were admired mainly for their looks, but also for their kind personalities and not having the typical “bad-boy” image that some boys have. They are also talented and also responsible students. Their group is also a part of the student council, which also made them more famous because they are being good models for their batch, and to the whole school. Mark knew this since his friends once told him about it, and now, as he was now also in their school, he knew that he’ll be an another addition to the school’s most famous men.

 

The girl was surprised when she felt that food was being removed from her hands. “Woah, how did you know this was my favorite?” Bambam was astonished that the girl knew what his favorites are. “Thank you so much!” He said as the girl was almost close to exploding due to Bambam’s actions, and before she could even burst out and lose her control, she smiled at Bambam before running outside of their classroom. Her screams of joy was audible even though the girl was already far away.

 

 

--

 

 

Mark’s first day of class was totally fine. Although a lot of her female classmates have already fallen for his looks, they still had able to control their raging hormones because of a guy. But still, he can’t avoid some interrogations like “What’s your name?”,”Where do you live?”, “How old are you?” and many other stuff like that. It was kind of surprising and at the same time, new for Mark. When he was at LA, only a few people liked him, because there were other handsome lads there with him. But still, Mark was a bit happy because he was receiving this kind of attention.

 

“Hey, do you want me to tour you around the school?” Jackson asked immediately after classes had ended. Mark shook his head in disagreement to his offer. “Aww, why?” Jackson pouted at his friend’s answer, causing Mark to put on a disgusted expression because of his friend’s unbearable actions. Mark looked at his friends- Jaebum just let out a faint smile while Jinyoung and the others couldn’t help but take a deep breath at Jackson’s still high energy despite a long, tiring day at class.“C’mon! It’ll be fun. Well it’s not really fun actually but I’ll make it fun for you so can we? Can we go now?” Jackson sounded like rapping because at how fast he said those words. Mark already knew at this point that arguing with him with these kinds of things was already pointless and will just end up with him agreeing with Jackson’s idea. Mark’s face went blank and he sighed. “Okay, fine.” As he replied, Jackson entangled his arm with Mark’s and started to walk outside of the classroom.  

 

“And that is the garden which is the most boring one but you can see that many people are in there because they are bored and yeah I don’t like it there because it’s so colorful.” Jackson was rapping again. Mark was already tired because of school and wants to just have a small talk with his friends- but from what he’s doing right now, it looks like he won’t be experiencing it today. “Hey, are you listening to me? I’m telling you every bit of information that I know about this school.” Jackson was annoyed because Mark wasn’t really paying attention to him. Suddenly, he freed himself from Mark, which released a sigh of relief from his friend. “Don’t tell me you’re not listening, Tuan.” Jackson frowned in a cute way. Mark couldn’t help himself but to let his brain erase that unwanted photographic memory that had registered inside his mind, until his the train on his brain stopped on a mental note that says he needs to give some requirements in the school’s registrar.

 

“Hey, where’s the admission office here?” He suddenly asked at Jackson who still kept on ranting on how Mark wasn’t paying attention to his free tour around the school. “W-What? After all what I’ve done, you’re just gonna ask me where’s the admission office? So you weren’t listening to me all this time!” Dang, did he mentioned it earlier? Mark was now in regret for not listening to Jackson. Jackson just crossed his arms and looked away from him. “Can you please tell me where it is? I need to give these papers right now.” Mark said as he took out some files on his bag, showing it to Jackson. Mark noticed that the boy was taking quick glances from his papers, and after a few moments, he let out a sigh in frustration. “Oh my god, okay, okay! I’ll tell you where it is.” Jackson replied, and Mark smiled at him. Mark knew he couldn’t resist him. “It’s in there, just walk left and you’ll see a sign that says Admission Office is on the upper-“ “Okay, thanks!” Mark interrupted him as he ran away from Jackson, leaving him in complete frustration. “What are you- ugh! You’re totally gonna buy me lunch for this!” Jackson shouted at him, and Mark just gave him a thumbs-up as he continued running.

 

Mark was now again in the high school building, and followed Jackson’s instructions. To be honest, he didn’t really have to give these right now. He lied at Jackson so he could just escape. He didn’t really want to tour him at a time like this, so might as well just escape from it. “Okay, left, and then…” Dang… where’s the sign that says Admission office? Mark was now in regret for the second time for not letting his friend finish his words. He was now lost. He continued to walk, hoping that he would find the admission office. Unfortunately, he didn’t. He should’ve just dragged Jackson with him, as he completely clueless about the place. Realizing that he was going nowhere near his destination, he stopped walking and leaned on a column in the hallway. He looked at the papers for a second and removed his gaze at it, landing his eyes on his right side. Mark was startled at what he just saw. On his right side, a few meters away from him, was a sign that said ‘Student Council Office.’ Mark’s face lightened up as he felt there was still hope for passing these papers today. Maybe they could help me. They probably know where is it, right? Mark questioned himself as he started walking towards the student council office.

 

 

--

 

 

“You are really mean, Ahn Heeyeon.”  Hani’s friend, Junghwa, remarked as she saw her friend dumping another bouquet of pink roses in the trash bin. They were at the student council office as they were piling up some papers and signing some letters of proposal for the school’s activities this year. Yugyeom, Jaebum, and Jinyoung were also there as they were helping out with the work.”You could’ve just placed it on our vase, Miss President.” Jaebum said as he just finished typing something. “You know I hate bringing up personal matters into my work. Work is work.” Hani replied in a cold way as she sat down, pouting. “I’m really hungry. Do you have some food?” She asked as she looked at everyone, and to her dismay, everyone shook their heads.

 

“I should’ve accepted that chocolate.” She muttered to herself as she rested her elbows on the table, her palms on her face. It was a strenuous day for her, and if she already knew it beforehand, she could have brought lots of food today.  “Hey, Yugyeom, did you already have Ms. Han’s plans for next month?” Solji asked him as he was now in his desk playing with a mini-figurine. “Oh yeah, I forgot to get it. Haha,” He replied as he smiled at Solji, trying to shake off the awkward aura as he started to walk out of the office. Solji rolled her eyes and took a deep breath as she closed the book she was reading. “That kid,” She said to herself as she stood up from her seat. “Heeyeon-ah, I’ll just go to the restroom.” As she left, Hani’s frustration grew more, as she was left with the boys. She didn’t really like having boys around her, but that doesn’t mean she hates them. She’s kind to whoever’s kind. And even though she knows these guys don’t like her, she just doesn’t really enjoy having men with her, even though most of the guys in her batch like having her with them.

 

Suddenly, the silence was broke in the office when Jinyoung spoke. “Hey, did you know about the new guy on our batch?” Hani’s eyes landed on Jinyoung. “Whoever that is, I don’t care. Even though-“Hani’s words were cut off when Jinyoung interrupted. “Even though he’s our friend?” Jinyoung smirked at the startled expression of Hani.  She shook her head in reply. Their friend? Hmm, maybe he’s not bad. Hani thought about what Jinyoung had just said. But still, she was not that intrigued to let the conversation continue. She stood up as she remembered she had to get sign some files again. As she was scanning through some documents, she looked at the boys and they already dozed off. ‘These guys.’ She whispered to herself as she continued looking at the papers in her hands, searching for the proposals she has to sign on.

 

--

 

Should I knock? Or should I just enter and greet whoever is in there?’ Mark thought as he was now in front of the student council’s office. Mark took a deep breath and chose to do the second one. As he opened the door, she was greeted by a bunch of papers piled up to the side, stacking them with a box. He searched for someone that might be in here, and that can help him with his small(very) problem. As he looked around, he saw two guys at the left who were sleeping on the table. ‘Their heads look familiar though.’ Mark said to himself when suddenly,

 

“Do you…” he looked to the direction where the voice is, and saw that it was a girl.

 

But it was no ordinary girl.

 

That shiny, long, black hair,

 

Those pair of slim legs,

 

those rosy cheeks,

 

pinkish-but-with-a-touch-of-red lips that can almost make you melt,

 

and those set of seductive eyes that can catch your heart at any moment.

 

Mark felt his heart beat faster than usual.

 

“Need something?” The girl said as she bit her lower lip, making Mark gulp.

 

As soon as the girl bit her lip, Mark knew that this was going to be a no ordinary inquiry of where the admission office is. 

 


 author's note 

Here's the second chapter everyone! Just as I said a few days ago, I already finsihed writing this, and was just waiting for the poster. And here it is! I really like my story coveeert thank you so much to allyouneedislove;; Uhm, I just introduced Hani in this chapter and... based on the last part of this- I'm telling you now that this story will have lots of this whole teasing thing. Haha. the teasing is leveled up every chapter (HAHA). You'll probably see more side of Hani in the upcoming chapters so don't worry! :)

Anyway, so from now on, maybe my updates will be every 6-8 days? Yeah, I guess. But maybe there are free days wherein I can work on my updates. Haha. So, as always, comment down beow your thoughts! I REALLY LOVE TO READ COMMENTS SO PRETTY PLEASE? /begs And if you liked my story, subscribe so you won't miss the next update! And if you loved it, upvote! Upvoting is not a must but it is highly appreciated. :)