one point one

Ah Yeah

 

 

 1.1;


 

“It’s mine!” “No it’s mine!” Jackson and Yugyeom yelled at each other as they fought over the last piece of chicken. They were now cooling down, as their fun gathering was almost done. With their backs fully rested on the sofa and some even lying on the floor, they looked pretty much done for today.  Jaebum glared at the two and was kinda annoyed at their bickering, because it was also getting late and they were also getting tired. “Hey, hey, keep it down you two, will you? Look, it’s already past ten. You might disturb the neighbors.” The older said to them as he yawned.

 

“Oh yeah,” Youngjae suddenly jumped into the conversation. “School’s gonna be up on Monday. Did you enroll already?” He asked Mark, looking at him.”Yeah, my parents did it for me. They contacted the school a few days ago and took care of everything else. They just told me to bring some papers on my first day and give it to the school’s registrar.” Jinyoung joined in too. “But, why so late? I mean, why didn’t you transfer at the start of the school year?” Yes- Mark was kinda late on enrolling. The school where his friends were enrolled started on March, but he got enrolled just this June, and luckily he still got accepted.

 

 “Well, I have to fix some school matters that time, so I got a bit late coming back here.” Mark answered. The room was silent again, until Bambam let out a sigh before speaking.  “I still can’t believe that you’re already here, and we’re now again complete after nine years.” Jinyoung and the others couldn’t help but smile at what the younger said. “Yeah,” Jackson agreed, sounding a bit sleepy. “Even though nine years had passed, it feels like forever waiting for you to get back here in Korea.” Jackson added. “Hey, stop being emotional, you clown.” Jaebum said as he patted Jackson’s back a bit hard, causing a small whimper from his friend.

 

After a few bunch of talks and some eating sessions, they finally decided to call it a day. They cleaned up the plates and utensils they used, and cleaned the mess they made on the living room. They tried to make it clean and organized as much as they can, and after doing all of the cleaning stuff, they seemed to be satisfied with what they had done. “See you on Monday, Mark!” Jaebum said as he and the five other guys were now outside Mark’s house, as they were about to go into Jaebum’s van- well more like Jaebum’s family van. Mark nodded at Jaebum’s words, as he waved at them. Yugyeom was the one to wave back at him first, followed by the others, who also mimicked the younger’s action. As Jaebum started the engine, he looked at Mark and gave him a faint smile, which made Mark do it too in return. Then the car started moving, until it roared into the dark, but still well lit streets of Seoul.

 

As Mark already can’t see the vehicle anymore, he went back inside his aunt’s house. He went towards the kitchen and took a glass pitcher, filling the glass with cold water. Mark was dead tired because of the party, and he knew that a glass of cold water can recharge him a bit- just to make him stay awake for a little longer. He suddenly checked his phone and saw one text message from his aunt. It said:

From: +9876599012

It’s Aunt Eunju (just save my number afterwards). Mark, I’m going to be a little late, my work will be done by one in the morning. You can just lock the front door and keep the lights open in the living room if you’re going to sleep. Don’t worry; I have my keys with me.  

 

Mark felt his jaw drop a bit when he discovered what time his aunt will be home. After reading the whole message, he saved his aunt’s number on his phone. He placed the pitcher back into the fridge, locked the front door and didn’t turned off the lights at the living room, just as what his aunt told him. He then went to visit the bathroom for a shower and for washing his face and brushing his teeth. After it, he proceeded to go to his room. When he was now inside his personal space, he dressed himself first with a white shirt and red boxers. He took a deep breath as he jumped into the bed, lying on his stomach, letting out a groan because another tiring day has ended. But, even though his body was dead tired, his eyes were already starting to close, his mind slowly cooling down, he still won’t let his day end without thinking of that girl.

 

“Am I going to meet you again?” He said loudly as he lied on his back now, stretching his arms and legs out, trying to let his body get more comfortable.  He just couldn’t stop thinking of her when his eyes landed on that walkie-talkie. “I hope you still didn’t forget me.” He blurted out. Yes- he badly wants the girl to remember her. Now, he was wondering if how she already looks now, how tall she had grown, if she’s still in Korea, and all other things he could almost wonder about. Mark was too busy with his thoughts that he didn’t notice his eyes were already closed, and was starting to doze off. He still kept on thinking about the girl until the very last cell on his brain shut down, instantly putting him into deep sleep.


 author's note 

 Ta-dah! Quite surprised by my quick update? I was also surprised by myself too. XD Well, it's not really an official update- more of like a bonus scene or a follow-up part on the first chapter. Well, about the next official update, it'll take a while before I write the next one. So this is more like an advanced treat for you guys- because school's gonna be up in 2 days! /cries But I promise that I will try to update as fast as I could despite my busy schedule. But don't worry- I guarantee you that every update is a good one!  So ANYWAAAAAAAY, I hope that you'd enjoy this short follow-up update and, as alwayscomment what you think of this chapter/story so far,  and make sure to subscibe to my story if you liked it! And upvote too, if it's okay with you. hahaha. Again, thank you so much guys!