The Visitation

Fighting Till The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wakes up breathing heavily covered in sweat. “Choose, choose! ~” She hears the screams repeatedly in her head. She wipes her hands on her shirt to get rid of the sweat. Abby sits up on her bed thinking about her dream. Is this a vision? Is this a sign?

She looks around her room. Everyone’s still asleep. She slides her feet off her bed. Gets up and tip toes out of the room. She looks up at the clock on the wall and reads 4:38 am.

When Abby left the room, the noise triggered Regina and she awoke. Once she opened her eyes Regina scanned the room to see Abby gone and that’s when she heard a noise from downstairs.

“~” Abby said to herself as she tried getting a jacket from the closet. She wanted to go see Xiumin… or Luhan. She couldn’t decide. She made a chart in her head for the both of them.

Xiumin

Luhan

Good looking

Cute

Funny

Gives good hugs

Good kisser

Kind

Too good to be true

Swag

Loves personality

Good story teller



This didn’t help Abby much but she wanted to talk to the two alone and tell them how she feels. She loved them both, but didn’t know who she loved more.

With some racket she found her jacket along with her pair of black Converse. She slipped the shoes on her feet and put the spring jacket on. Out the door she went.

Regina was curious to see what’s going on. She saw Abby leave while she was on the staircase. She ran down and got her shoes and jacket and went out the door, quickly following her. By the time Regina got outside it was still dark but the street lights were on. She followed Abby from a few meters behind to keep her distance.

Abby went up to the boy’s dorm. They were all asleep still but Abby needed to get in. She started circling the dorm looking for an open window… but nothing. She went towards the end of the dorm where all the bedrooms are looking for Xiuman’s or Luhan’s bedroom. Within minutes she found Xiuman’s and knocked on it.

Regina wasn’t understanding what was going on. She kept getting closer and closer to the act. She just kept looking at Abby and couldn’t watch it anymore. She went for her phone in her pocket and texted Abby to see her response.

-Regina: Abby where r u? I woke up n ur not in da house!
Abby responded immediately responded.
-Abby: I needz sum fresh air, hadz bad dream. Went on walk. I’ll b home soon. Ish dat k?
Regina wasn’t satisfied with the fact that Abby was lying to her.
-Regina: I’ll go get u               
-Abby: No. It’s fine
-Regina: Wut I said wuz a statement not a question. I’m leafin da house now.

Abby got worried that Regina would fine her so she started banging on the window but apparently both Luhan and Xiumin were hard sleepers. Luckily Chanyeol woke up and opened his window which is beside Luhan’s and Xiumin’s. Chanyeol stuck his head out the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter