Yes or No?

Fighting Till The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After everyone cleared their plates after breakfast, they started heading down to the training room for a long day of practice. Xiumin and Chanyeol were the last 2 people left in the dorm. Chanyeol caught a glance at Xiumin still at the table with a full plate. Xiumin put the last 3 dished he had in his hand in the dishwasher and walked for to Xiumin.
“Hey dude. What’s wrong? Why are you so lumpy? You haven’t ate anything.” Chanyeol says while Xiumin lifts his head from staring down at his plate to Chanyeol. “Xiumin. What’s wrong? I’m here for you. But why are your eyes so red?” Xiumin stares into Chanyeol’s eyes and a tear runs down his face. Still staring at Chanyeol he lifts up his hand to wipe the tear away, and places his hand back in his lap. Chanyeol speaks again. “Have you slept? You look horrible?”
Xiumin finally gets the energy to answer Chanyeol’s question. He takes in a deep breath “I couldn’t sleep last night. All that I could think about was Abby. Every thought of mine goes back to her. And when we kissed last night…” He stopped to multiple tears running down his face. He stood up from his chair, tucked it in, and left the room. Within seconds Chanyeol heard a door slam and left Xiumin to relax on his own.

---

“Hana, du, se, ne…” everyone yells one, two, three, four and on during their training as they punch their fist into the air straight in front of them, “daseos, yeoseos, ilgob, yeodeolb” five, six, seven, eight. Tao and Chul walk around the room inspecting everyone, both holding a long and thin bamboo stick in their hand. When someone was slacking on their punches or wouldn’t be standing with their knees bent, they would smack their arms or legs with the stick for punishment. Tao walks up to Rap Monster. Looks him in the eyes. Rap monster looks up at him for a few seconds and puts his hands by his side, but that second shook his head and looked forward continuing the punching exercise. “Rap Monster.” Tao says with a grin on his face while he continues looking forward without a glance. “You have improved, a lot.” He pause and chuckles under his breath “But get distracted by looking at one point and your enemy might get your from behind. Keep your head in the game dude, I know you can do it.” and walks away inspecting other people in the room. 

After 5 minutes of punching exercises it was time for some sparring. Tao had a hat with names to fairly choose who’s versing who. He picked out the first name while Chul picked the other. “G.O” Tao said to the members “And Rickey” shouted Chul. The two went into the wresting ring and fought till one was too weak to fight. But this match went on forever. The two were of the same strength without using their powers, G.O’s time control wouldn’t give him any advantages to the fight but Rickey’s water and fire power would easily give him the win. After 5 minutes Tao wanted to put new people to the fight so called the two a tie and searched for more names along with Chul. After 7 rounds, Tao picked out Chanyeol, and Chul, Rap Monster. As the two went to onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter