Chapter5

Hate Turns Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANI'S POV

After the incident in the classroom, I went to the parking lot towards my Lamborghini Aventador didn't bother to meet Sehun. I then halt my steps after seing the red Chevrolet Corvette which is Baekhyun's, parked beside my precious car.

Oh! The jerk didn't went home yet? I wonder what he's doing right now... Well, who cares... I thought while rolling my eyes frustatingly then I went inside my car and drove home.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I slam Soonyoung against the locker while eating her out. She then jump and I quickly support her body with my hands placing it under her . We were kissing agressively more like French Kiss I must say.

If you guys were thinking, yes, Soonyoung is kinda my play toy but please, not in rated way... I would not and never have with her because I didn't even have feelings for her. And I wouldn't take a girls' ity. Hello! As a man I also have respect and dignity! Yeah people always thought that I'd take some of the girls' ity in this college but actually it's a no! no! They only make rumors because, I must say, these girls are really obsess with me and sometimes it's creepin me out.

When we were in the middle of kissing, suddenly my phone rang signalling someone is calling me which makes me put Soonyoung down HARD on the floor didn't care if it's hurt or not.

I then pick up my phone,

'Hey dude, are you free tonight? Cause EXO and I would like to go to The Tanium C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter