Chapter3

Hate Turns Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANI'S POV

As I was walking towards Sehun, My ing eyes unexpectedly look at Baekhyun's eyes. And that Byun ing Baekhyun were looking at me with that smirk plastering on his face which makes me shot him a disgusted face...

"Awww, honeybunch miss me already?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

His voice makes Sehun looks up to me, which then he smirk to me...

Why is my heart is beating faster as ever?

Without me notice,I accidentally blush because of Sehun's smirk.

"Did you guys saw what I just saw?"

"That is blushing... HAHAHAHA" That laugh histerically.

That makes me glare at him while walking model-like towards him and I can see at the corner of my eyes that EXO is frozen quiet which only Baekhyun's laugh are heard.

When I'm in front of him, he stares at me. I seductively graze his arms with my right hand while my left hand is pulling his tie which makes our face are centimeters close, if one of us move than POOF our lips will touch each other.

I smirk and I can see that Baekhyun is gulping, maybe to control his .

"I ing miss you babe" I whisper while bitting my lips and he groan silently  more like moan for me.

"I ing miss you that I just want to kick your crotch" then I can see Baekhyun's confused face.I smirk.

Then I kick his shin, I repeat, his shin. I don't wanna kick his crotch because he might not see Baekhyun's junior anymore in the futu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter