Chapter1

Hate Turns Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANI'S POV

The beautiful, glowing sun rises slowly over me, bringing a gleaming light to the beautiful sand and the clear-crystal sea. Its glittering, golden rays of heat warm me from the cool coast breeze which hit my face. Its rainbow colours, shades of red, orange and yellow shine brightly into the gentle gust of fresh air which blows around me. Looking directly up at it, I close my eyes tightly as the intense bright whiteness of the sun blinds me.

All of a sudden, I felt someone is sitting beside me on the sand. That makes me abruptly look at the person beside me which can describe his mucular body as "he". I can't see his face clearly because of the glowing sun rays pointed towards him. With the look of his muscular figure and his sharp jawline,I can predict that he looks so damn handsome.

His long slender fingers graze against my puffy cheeks that makes me close my eyes to feel his warmness. "You are beautiful,my love" he whispers softly melting my fragile heart and there's a glint of smile appear at the corner of his kissable lips.

All at once, he moves closer beside me and his face leans forward towards my face with his eyes close. I froze for a second and understands what he meants, so I shut my eyes slowly, waiting for his lips to locked mine. His fingers brushes my arms which sends shiver down my spine while calling out my name,

"Hani-ah"

This is heaven...

"Hani-ah"

God is on my side now...

"Hani-ah"

Why is his lips is so damn slow to touch mine... Ughh..

As I was about to open my eyes...

SPLASH!!!!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I screamed loudly at the top of my voice.

"GET UP, YOU LAZY !" Someone shouted beside my big yet fluffy bed.

That makes me jerk my face towards the 'so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter