Chapter4

Hate Turns Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANI'S POV

"Throughout 1949 and 1950 the Soviets continued to arm North Korea. After the Communist victory in the Chinese Civil War, ethnic Korean units in the Chinese People's Liberation Army knonw as PLA were released to North Korea.The combat veterans from China, the tanks, artillery and aircraft supplied by the Soviets, and rigorous training increased North Korea's military superiority over the South, which had been armed by the American military."

RING!!!!

The bell rang as Mr. Han finished his lecture. Thank god, finally!

I really hate history not gonna lie. Even the students in my class were sleeping while some of them were texting while idiotly smiling... maybe texting with their girlfriends or boyfriends.

"Ok class! You all may dismissed except Hani and Baekhyun!"

When I heard my name and that bastard's name been called I jerk my face towards Mr. Han with my furrowed brows only to see Mr. Han were glaring at us. All the students were scrambling towards the door which leaves me and Baekhyun in the class.

Mr. Han motion us to the teacher's desk with his hands.

"As you can see Mrs.Goo ordered me to tell you guys that since Baekhyun frequently failed in every maths exam, you Hani, as the top student in Maths, You will be tutoring Baekhyun-"

No! No! No!

"But sir-"

"NO BUTS MISS IM HANI!"

"-and if Baekhyun failed for the upcoming final year exams you guys will be E-X-P-E-L-L-E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter