Chapter2

Hate Turns Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

The sun peeked in my bedroom window, lighting my hair like a fiery halo. i woke up to feel the sun rays tickle my skin. The warmth of it made me feel oddly at peace. I pulled my arms over my head and stretched out my body as I took in the sun without opening my eyes. I feel a pair of arms s onto my waist and rest them there on my tummy. I shot my eyes open but then I quickly put my arms on my eyes blocking the sun rays to adjust my eyes from the sun.

I turn my head towards my left only to see some other girl who I brought home last night from the nightclub. Yes, this is my routine or should I say my DAILY routine... If you are asking, yes, we are stark ... You know what I mean...

Then, I remove her arms from my waist didn't care if she'll wake up or not. I quickly wear my clothes that are splattering on the floor and leave a note says,"Thank you for yesterday night babe, I've had so much fun" on her bedside table. I started my red Chevrolet Corvette and head towards my mansion even though I know that I will be late for my college, but, who cares...

After I have finished myself I went to college by my red Chevrolet Corvette. I park my car beside the white Lamborghini Aventador or should I say beside my one and only rival's car, Hani. I really hate that ed up so much that I am not afraid to punch her which I did once but only to get my crotch swollen like an egg plant. UGHH!!! She's just the pain in the .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter