CH 2

Witch Time

12:00 PM, Jeju Island.

Ashley open the window from her bedroom. “I have to get out from here.” She pulled out the rope from under her bed. She tied at the edge of her bed. She slowly coming down from her room.

“LEE ASHLEY!”

Ashley looks up and saw her mum. ‘I’m sorry mum. I can’t live here anymore. It’s feel lilke hell to me.’ She turned her face and run towards the forest.

“LEE ASHLEY! COME BACK HERE!” Hara called her daughter. “Don’t go... jaebal...” Hara just see her daughter, instead to chase her.

------

Ashley stop when she can’t see any sign of her house. She took a deep breath and lean on a nearer tree.

Cling... cling... cling...

Ashley turns around. “Who’s there?”

Silent.

“Hello girl.” Ashley turns her back to find the voice. But no one behind her. “I’m up here.”
She looks up and find out a good-looking man was sitting on a tree branch.

“Who are you?”

“Me? I’m Jeongmin. Lee Jeongmin.” He smirk at Ashley. “What are you doing out here, girl? It’s midnight out here.” Ashley looks down. She just keep quiet. Instead of answering Jeongmin question, she continue her walks.

*****

Jeongmin’s POV

Quite brave. I followed her in secret. Quite strange for a woman coming out at night. “Don’t you know, there’s wolf in this forest.” She stop walking.

“Don’t follow me. I know how to take care of myself.” Well.... that was quite bold from a girl mouth. I keep following her but in secret.

“It should be here, somewhere.” What did she try to find? I pulled out my clock. 2.15 AM.

Sigh... seems like I have to go back. I take a look at her. I smirk. “We will meet again.”

*****

Ashley’s POV

Such a weird guy. I rolling my eyes and continue my search. I think I hide it somewhere. Sigh. I’m tired. I will continue my search in the daylight. I have to sleep first. I lay on a grass and lean on a tree. I close my eyes slowly. And then, everything turns dark.

------

No one’s POV

“That cling cling cling sound come from her, right?” A tall guy with his suit that has black and white patterned like a chessboard looking at Ashley.

“What is cling cling cling sound, Donghyun Hyung?” A guy who had a childish face ask the guy that he called Donghyun. Donghyun smile at him and put another hat on his head.

“Twins, get her and bring her with us. We’re going home.” Donghyun give order to the twins brother and grab that guy’s hand who stand beside him. “I will tell you later, Minwoo.” He smile. One of the twins pick Ashley’s thing and other one pick Ashley up. Donghyun flick his finger and they disappear.

END OF CHAPTER 2