CH 3

Witch Time

Jeongmin’s POV

“Jeongmin hyung!!!!” I turns around. Try to find who's calling me. Suddenly, someone hug me from the back.

“You’re back as human, hyung.” I smirk and turned around. “Of course, I am, Minwoo.” I take his hat and put on me. “You guys are late.” I look at them. “I’m sorry you have to wait for us.” Donghyun hyung look at me with his red eyes. “Why you give me that looks?” I ask him. But, he just ignored me.

“Put her in the guest room. We will deal with her tomorrow.” I see Kwangmin hold a girl. Wait.. is that the girl that I met at the forest? How did.... “Hyung, she’s a human,right?”

“She’s the one that produce cling cling cling sound.” Hyunseong looks at me with his fierce eyes. “What?!” I scold him. “Stop it. You guys will wake her up.” I glare at him. I bite my nails. “Go to your room now, Jeongmin.” Chit! “I don’t receive an order from anyone!” I disappear from there.

-----

Jeongmin lay down on the bed. “Damn it! He thinks that he’s a werewolf, that I  would scared at him.” He turns his body, facing the window on his room. It’s a full moon. Jeongmin take out his clock. “3.00 AM.”

Cling... cling... cling...

Jeongmin quickly wake up. “It’s that sound again.” He quickly come out from his room. “Where are you going, hyung?” He startled. He turned around. “Kwangmin, you scaring me.” Kwangmin looks at his hyug. “You heard it, hyung?” Jeongmin nod. “I-i..”

Kwangmin eyes turns silver. ‘Oh no...’ Jeongmin slowly walk back to his room. “I-i should heading back to my room. I will go to sleep now.” Kwangmin smile. “Yes. Please go back to your room.”

*****

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Jeongmin wake up when he heard a scream. He come out from his room and when to the  guest room.

“museun il-iya ?!!” He ask his brother. All of them already awake except from Minwoo. He’s rarely to wake up early. “It’s YOU! Why are bring me here?!!!” That girl look at Jeongmin with angry face. “What?!”

“Wait for a minute. You, nal ttalawa!” Hyunseong give a signal to Jeongmin. Jeongmin roll his eyes. He glare at that girl before followed Hyunseong outside. Donghyun take a sit beside that girl.

“What’s your name, girl?” Donghyun make eye contact with her. His red eye were glowing. Kwangmin and Youngmin look at each other.. ‘He use hypno, hyung. Am I right?’ Youngmin whisper to Kwangmin. Kwangmin slap Youngmin shoulder. ‘Anya. He use his power to calm her down.’Youngmin nod slowly. They turned to look at Donghyun and that girl back.

The girl look at Donghyun’s eyes with interest. She’s fascinated with Donghyun’s red eyes. “What’s your name?” Donghyun ask her again. “Ashley.” Donghyun smile at her. “I’m Donghyun. Welcome to Wonderland, Ashley.”

“Wonderland?”

“Yes. Wonderland. I’m Kwangmin. And this is my brother, Youngmin. We’re twins.” Kwangmin come near to Ashley followed by Youngmin at his back. He looks at Ashley with interest.

------

Outside the guest room.

“Wae?” Jeongmin lean on the wall. “Is that your attitude towards your hyung?!” Hyunseong give a glare to Jeongmin. “Did you want to become a rabbit again? Anya... how about we turn you into an ant this time?” He smirk. Jeongmin looks irritated. “Just tell me what did you want?”

“Cit... where did you met that girl?”

“Is it necessary for you to know?” Jeongmin just smirk. Suddenly, Hyunseong swing a fist to Jeongmin but his fist stop before Jeongmin face. “Hyung, don’t forget. I’m a witch. More precisely, I’m a Time Witch.” Hyunseong bit his lips.

Cling... cling... cling...

Jeongmin turns his face. Searching for that sound. He walks towards the window. ‘Why I turned out to be human? At this time?’  

“Ah! Hyung... why are you looking like that?” Minwoo shout loudly. “Shut up, Minwoo!” Jeongmin turn around and found Minwoo already wake up. He flick his finger and Hyunseong fall. Jeongmin giggle seeing Hyunseong fall. Donghyun come out from the room with Ashley behind him. Jeongmin stop from laughing.

*****

Ashley’s POV

Wonderland? Is it like the book Alice in Wonderland?

It’s different.

Who’s that? I looks around me. I saw two unfamiliar face. And one guy lean on the wall. I think I have seen him somewhere. Ah..right.

“What?” He glare at me.

I hide behind Donghyun. He’s scaring me.

You’re scare with Jeongmin Hyung? He’s human too.

“Minwoo, stop talking in her mind.” Minwoo? Nugu?

“De hyung.” I take a look and the guy with hat smile at me. He’s cute. I think.

Who are these guy actually? They said I’m in Wonderland. But, it doesn’t seems like Wonderland to me. Wonderland should be colourful. Fun. Is that true that I’m in Wonderland?

END OF CHAPTER 3