CH 5

Witch Time

“You’re a human?!” Ashley shout of of suprise. Jeongmin rolling his eyes. “Then, what figure did you see right now? A wolf? A vampire? A bear? A flower???” She shook her head. “A human...then, isn’t your brother..”

“They’re not a humans.” Jeongmin stop walking. He turned his body. “Turn this way.” Ashley turned as Jeongmin told her.

“It’s beautiful...” Jeongmin stared at her silently. “It’s pretty because your heart is broken.” Ashley look at Jeongmin. Weird. “What?”

“Let me tell you something...” Jeongmin turned his body facing Ashley. “Indeed I’m a human. But, it just my appearance. I’m a Time Witch. Both Donghyun and Hyunseong hyung were a werewolves. The twins and Minwoo were a vampire.” Ashley was suprised. “You... a witch...”

“Yes, I am. But, I’m a Time Wit-“

“Then, can you bring me to the time when I wasn’t born yet? Or any time that I liked?” Ashley looks excited. “Ye-yeah.. I can bring you...” Jeongmin looks hesistate. “But, there’s a price for travel through time.. I bet, Donghyun already told you that this is not an ordinary world.” Ashley nod and smile. “I know. I just want to make my heart happy again..” “By pay it with your life span.” Jeongmin said coldly.

Yes. That’s the price. It should be free... but since he got cursed by a wicked witch, he can’t stay as human form any longer. He was turned into rabbit. If you want to stay alive, take another life who want to use your magic to travel time.If not, you will death. Yeah... starting from that day... too many life that Jeongmin already taken... But they didn’t die.. because Jeongmin still spare their live.

“Well... I don’t mind.” Jeongmin stunt. “My life have been miserable all this time. I never had any friends. We always moving house because appa debts. Both of my parents always fight...” Jeongmin let out a big sigh. “Are sure? Your life span gonna be short if-“

Ashley smile and nod at him. “Arasso.” Suddenly a staffs appear on Jeongmin’s right hand. He looks at Ashley. “Are you ready?” She nod. “Set in your mind, what time you want to go, and you will be there.” She close her eyes. Jeongmin walk behind her and push her down.

“JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO GO!!” Jeongmin shout loudly.  “ARE YOU TRY TO KILL ME?!!!!!” Ashley shout but then she shocked. Jeongmin smirk at her. ‘I should not believe at him at the first place. Am I will die?’

Aperire porta tempus

*****

25 Years Ago.

Seoul University.

There’s a young girl around age 24 sitting under a tree....

Suddenly Ashley falling down from the sky. “Ouch Ouch Ouch!” Ashley get up and wagging her clothes.

“You’re really like to interrupt with my story... don’t you?” Ashley turned arounds. There’s no one. Jeongmin throw something to Ashley. “Ack!” She looking up. “Yahh!!”

“Ara.. still alive? I though you already dead?” He smirk + chuckled at the same time. “YOU!!!”

“Hi.”

Ashley suddenly stunt. Someone walked pass her. “Don’t worry. In this world, they can’t see you.” Jeongmin appeared beside her. “Ouh, I see.” ‘Then... is that my mum and my father??’

That girl look up. Suddenly she blushed when she saw who is it. The most popular guy in college, Lee Jong Suk

“Err.. Jong Suk-shi... waegure?” She was totally stutter when it come to speak with this guy. “Ara... you know my name. I didn’t even know your name.” He smiled at her.

“Lee Jong Suk??? I though my dad name was Leeteuk...” She was suprised.. Jeongmin smirk. “It can’t be...” Jeongmin let out a sigh. “We’re heading back. Since you alread-“

“Anya... I’m still want to know about it.” Ashley refused to returned back.

‘Stupid. You’re life is on the line... the longer you’re here, your lifespan will decrease.’ Jeongmin stare at her. ‘Why did she insist to know??’ He disappeared from there, leaving her alone.

*****

Wonderland
The Main Hall, Nol-i Castle.

Donghyun looks closely at the window. “Waegure, hyung?” Hyunseong look at the older. “Jeongmin... he’s back.” After the end of his word, Jeongmin totally appeared. “Hyung!” Minwoo run to him and give his hug. Jeongmin pat his head and immediately broke the hug. He walked to Donghyun. But the Twins prevent him. “Move..” he glared at them.

“It’s okay. Let him pass.” The Twins looked at each other first before hesitate. He stood infront Donghyun. “Waegure?” Jeongmin bite his lips. Donghyun let out a sigh. “Leave us alone. NOW.” They dissapeared.

“Hyung... I can see it now... her life...” Donghyun look at Jeongmin calmly. “Her life... there decreasing right now... why I must bear this curse??? I rather be a rabbit than be a human again... Why omma save me? Why she didn’t let me die?” Donghyun stunt. This is the first time he saw Jeongmin cry and his tear. “Jeongmin...”

“Hyung... I don’t want to take anyone life anymore.” Donghyun let out a sigh. He get up and hug Jeongmin. “Gwenchanha, Jeongmin. Gwenchanha..” He Jeongmin’s back gently. He can’t help Jeongmin. It’s Jeongmin’s task. He can’t help him.

END OF CHAPTER 5