CH 4

Witch Time

Jeongmin looks at Ashley. Then he looks at his brothers. “Does that cling cling cling sounds come from her?” He stare at Donghyyun. Donghyun nod and smile. “Yes. Seems like its your job, Jeongmin.” Jeongmin quickly get up when Donghyun said it was his job. “What?! No... she obviously didn’t like me.”

“You’re the first one that heard that cling cling cling sound right?” Hyunseong stare at Jeongmin when Donghyun said that he was the first one discover it. “Yeah... that’s why I can turned into human again.” Jeongmin looking away. Not to dare to make an eye contact with his brothers. “Ugh.. I’m out.”

“Where are you going hyung? We’re not done yet.” The twins blocking his way. Jeongmin rolling his eyes.

Cling cling cling

Jeongmin turned around. He stared at Ashley. ‘That girl... does she didn’t want to live again?’ “Did you really want to go die early?!” Ashley kind of startled a bit. “What?! I didn’t want to die yet.” Minwoo stared at Jeongmin with his blue eyes. “Don’t stared at me, Minwoo. I warned you.” Minwoo quickly run behind Donghyun when Jeongmin scolded him.

“Jeongmin...” Jeongmin turns his face. “I’m sorry.” He walked pass the Twins. Donghyun let out a big sigh. "I’m sorry you have to see this, Ashley.” Ashley shook her head. “It’s fine. Does he always like that?” Donghyun pull Ashley’s hand to follow him. “Nope. He’s a silent type person.” Ashley nod slowly. “You seem like to have many question to ask us.”

“Yes... err.. no...err... yes?” Kwangmin chuckled. “Hey, calm down. Just ask us calmly.” Ashley put tiny smile on her face. “You scaring me at first, Kwangmin. But now, you totally not scaring at all.” Kwangmin chuckled. “It’s because of you, I guess.” He smile. Youngmin looks at his twins. Its been a long time since he saw that smile on his twins.

“Well..err.. you said to me that I was in Wonderland.” Hyunseong look at her. “Yeah. This is Wonderland. Wae? You’re not believe it?” She shook her head. “No.. I mean..” Minwoo flick his finger suddenly. “I know. You must read ‘that’ book, right?” Youngmin looks at Minwoo. “What is ‘that’ book?”

“Alice in Wonderland. Am I right?” Donghyun smiled at Ashley. Ashley nod slowly. “Yeah. I though it just fantasy world..” Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo shooks their head. “Anya. This is not ‘that’ world. This Wonderland is different.” Donghyun nod. “This world is for the one that hate his/her own life or something that disturbing your minds. The person will produce cling cling cling sound deep in their heart. That person can’t heard it. Only us... the 6 princes.” Donghyun explain to Ashley. “But... I-“

“You hate your father right?” Ashley kind of suprise. “I know it from your eyes. I can read through it.” Donghyun said and smiled to her. “Sometimes. But, I kind of pity with my mum.” Ashley look down. “How did she end up marry with my father?” Donghyun just calmly smiled at her. “We don’t know. You have to find it by yourself.” Hyunseong want to tell something but he stop when Donghyun give him death glare.

“You need Jeongmin's help. He can help you.” Donghyun gently her long hair. “Why him?” Donghyun and the others just stay silent. “Alright... I will ask him. But I still didn’t like him.” Donghyun chuckled. “Yes, I know. He must be around the garden. Youngmin, Kwangmin... show her the way.” The twins nod. They pull Ashley’s hand and leave that living room.

------

Jeongmin looks at the sky. His past memories hit him.

“Why I must born as human, eomma?” Little Jeongmin ask his mother, the Queen.

“Wae? You didn’t like to be human?” The Queen gently his face.

“Anya... Donghyun hyung and Hyunseonghyung... they’re borned as werewolves. Human are not immo-“ The Queen pinched Jeongmin’s  cheeks.

“Aigoo... who tell you that.. You just born as human. But, soon you will be a wizard. The most outstanding wizard.”

“The most outstanding wizard... hmm.... I’m a Time Witch now, eomma. But... “

“HYUNG!” Jeongmin looks down from the tree. It’s the twins with Ashley. “Wae?” He come down from the tree. “Donghyun hyung ask us to bring her to you. He already tell her the reason she was her.” Youngmin tell Jeongmin. Jeongmin just nod. “Arasso. You guys can go now.” They nod. Ashley looks at Kwangmin and Youngmin. They just smiled at her and disappeared.

Ashley let out a sigh. Jeongmin just rolled his eyes and walked away. “Where are you going?” Ashley ask him. “Somewhere I can be alone.” Ashley followed Jeongmin from back. Jeongmin stop after he realise that Ashley was following him. “Why you keep following me? What did you want?” He stared at Ashley. Ashley just realise something. “Your eyes... it’s different from your brothers.” Jeongmin rolling his eyes. “Of course. I’m a human.” Ashley was suprised. She cupped .

END OF CHAPTER 4