CH 1

Witch Time

Ashley close the book. She was reading Alice in the Wonderland book. She take a look outside her room. ‘It’s nice to be Alice. But, I don’t want to go to Wonderland.’ She chuckle. ‘Meet with the Red Queen going to be a troublesome for me.’

PRANG!

Ashley startled. She put away her book and come out from her room. She take a peek from the stairs. Her father is back but he was in druken state. She heard her mother scold at her father. Both of them were fighting again.

 You went out for drinking again, Leeteuk!

Calm down, Hara. I’m just *hik*  went out for a drink.

Stop drinking, Leeteuk! You promise me you want to stop!

*hik* Hara...I’ve lot of work *hik* to do today.

I don’t care. You waste the money that I give to you as pocket money just for drinking! We’re out of money right now, Leeteuk!

Aish... *hik* I already borrowed money from *hik* my friends.

AGAIN??!!! LEETEUK, WE ALREADY BORROWED 1.5K FROM KRIS! AND WE STILL OWE HIS MONEY AND YET YOU KEEP INCREASING THE MONEY?!!

Ashley run to her room. She didn’t want to hear their fighting. She hide in her wardrobe. Even she already hide in the wardrobe, she still can hear their fighting.

“Stop... don’t fight...” She’s crying thinking about her parents. They live far away from the city because they can’t afford a house. Her father was a heavy drinker and didn’t go to work. Her mother was a who works at a night club. And she... always staying alone... and didn’t have any friends.

*****

Somewhere...

Cling... cling... cling...

A white rabbit hopping around like searching for something. He jumped until he reach some place. It has lake... a really sparkling lake and beautiful. He stop for a moment.

Cling... cling... cling...

It long ears moved following the sound. He didn’t wait any longer and dive into that lake. A few minutes later, something come out.

“When was the last time I was a human?” He smirk. “It’s good to be back.” He come out from that water. He looks around and put his hand on his ears.

Cling... cling... cling...

“They already know about me... should go right now...” He disappeared from that place.

END OF CHAPTER 1