How I met my Girlfriend -*kwangmin*

The HighSchool Sweethearts

 

heart~`CHAPTER 8`~heart

~`-Kwangmin's Flashback-`~

My cellphone's beeping sound woke me up one night.

Used to receiving important messages only, I grabbed my cell and sleepily pushed the keys and read the message.   

Not knowing who the sender was, I deleted the message right away and placed the phone on my bedside table, I tried to go back to sleep.
I had just closed my eyes when I heard the message tone again.

The message, again said.



"Who the hell could this be asking for txtmate at the wee hours of the night?" I asked myself.
Again, without bothering to reply I deleted the message.


I was never a 'textmaniac' - someone who enjoys texting anyone and everyone even at the wee hours of night, not to mention during the day. My parents, who were always out of the country forced me to own a cellphone. They told me that having one was more convenient - they could monitor me even if they're miles away and for me to contact Youngmin-hyung. anytime.


I wanted to turn the unit off, but since my Hyung is fond of calling me at night, just to check if I was safe at home, I decided not to.
Just as I was to close my eyes and return to my dreamless sleep, the phone beeped again.

 

Same number...Such determination!

 

I never knew why, but the message struck me. I got up and pushed the keys... I just realized I was replying to the message.


I typed.


Seconds later came the reply.*


          

This time i saved her number. I named it PurpleGirl.

I sent back.

She did'nt tell her true name so i decided to make a Tag name too. haha

(I know, what a silly Tag name . xD mianhaeyo )

That was the first and maybe the last time I met someone over the cellphone.


We exchanged messages and learned so much about each other that night. We only said goodbye when my alarm clock rang at 5:00 AM! I had to prepare for school!

And that was also how it all started.

A day would not pass without it loving and thoughtful messages from her.

It was only then I had learned to appreciate text messages and become eager and excited everytime my phone beeped, hoping it would be her.
 

PurpleGirl brought out something about me that I never knew I had;

I realized I could also be a romantic person... even if it's just through text messaging.
 

I never knew why, but her response sent shivers to my spine, I couldn't understand what I felt that moment, but one thing I was sure though...

I could not go on a day without a single word from her. I'd become used to having her, eventhough we had not met personally.

But truly, she already occupied a space, a large one, in fact in my life.

 In the short span of time we were sending messages to each other, I knew, I was starting to keep her in my heart.

 

We Decided to keep our Personal stuff about ourselves Till we meet up. I know she is a Kind Person & i can say she is Beautiful Inside and out.

I Don't know why, but i feel really connected to her. She has my Trust always

I called her once.

The voice on the other end was like an angel's.

Soft, kind, full of love.

Yet, there was something in it I couldn't define.

We only talked for a few minutes.

Before she hung up, she told me not to call again.

According to her, it would be better if we would just text each other.

But the voice kept ringing, not only in my head, but in my heart, I'd long to hear it once more.

I tried to call her again, but she never answered the phone.

She just kept on sending messages and quotations, which I copied in a little notebook. Hopeless romantic? I didn't know.

All I could say was that all the messages she sent me were wonderful, they came from the heart and cut through the heart.

We became Lovers.

 

Someday I will see my Girlfriend .. My yeobo.

Someday. I would see her face and hold it gently and feel her lips. amd kiss it all day long

 

I love her. 

 

That's how it started. That day, i did'nt love her as a text pal, but a Girlfriend. 

I know she love me to. I can feel it. eventhough were miles apart or who knows? maybe she is only next door . I will know her personally someday and no matter how she looks it does'nt matter as long As we love each other.

          

-End of Flashback-

 

 

~`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------`~

heart Anther Jo heart

I really put an EFFORT for this one. haha .

I edited the phone conversations all by myself. haha

PLEASE ENJOY THIS!

well??

How was it?How was it?

haha.

>.<

.O.O"

Enjoy!

kissPPyongkiss

i'll update the sooner i can :3

 

Comments are very much appreciated!

It's my Inspiration to write more. :D

heart