First Day of School part 1

The HighSchool Sweethearts

 

heart~`CHAPTER 6`~heart

 

*Beep*Beep* (   alarm clock ringing…) it’s 5:30 your class starts at 7:00.

You’re an early Bird :]

You shut it Off . Then, You Rubbed your beautiful eyes.

Go to the bathroom and do your usual morning routine and since it’s so Early you took a Bubble Bath.

THE BATHROOM:

 

After taking a bath. You quickly changed into your Seoul arts Performing School Uniform.

It is such a good fit for you. It looked like that it was made just for you.

“Bwoah? My Face is still Swollen . Though this Uniform is so Cute! Awesome~ ” You Pouted.  

Anyways you looked more charming :3

* I’ll check if Eca-ah is ready, She is such a Heavy Sleeper & a Late comer. I would not want her to be late on the 1st day of school , I can’t bear to watch her scolded again by a teacher  at least not on the first day of school* you smiled. You took your way in her room.

You are happy  at the thought that you are going to school with your loving best friend. When you’re with her you won’t mind worrying about School Bullies because once she snapped out her death glare nobody would hurt you, even the tip of your fingers. Park Eca is a Fighter she is known for her taekwondo skills. Good thing to have her on your side. 

You Remembered how you 1st met  Eca-ah.

-FlashBack-

2nd year High School , Morigato University

“Yah!, Let Go of me.” You said, While Struggling to let go of his tight grip. He brought you in a Dark corner, Where nobody can see both of you.

“LET GO! I’m getting hurt! STOP IT! KIKWANG! It’s not funny!’ you shouted.

“Why? ~~~`? Why?”

“Weh?!? Why would you break up with me ~~~`? I loved you so much!” KIkwang said.

Kikwang was your Ex-Boyfriend, you broke up with him because he won’t stop forcing you to Made love with him but you refused and decided to break up with him. He started to become Obsessed with you.

“!, is that the only thing that you want from me? MY BODY?!? ~!” you shouted at his face.

“haha. You have crossed the Line ~~~~` , You can’t refuse now! And you are not breaking up with me before you do that,  I need to get what I want from you.” He smirked. He started kissing you.

“NO!!” you Cried.

“ HELP!.  HELP!. ” you shouted still hoping someone would hear you.

You were Dumb Founded. Then when you’ve been back to your senses, you struggled to let go. But he was too Strong. You felt so helpless. His hands slowly caressing you. you.

Then you heard someone breathing heavily.

“ YAH! KIKWANG! YOU ! “ she said.

He kicked Kikwang from behind. Incredibly she was so Powerful. She managed to Let Kikwang down with just a kick. He Passed out. She beat him up.

You we’re nearly by your Ex-Boyfriend. Thank Goodness She heard Kikwang shout.

The Security brought Kikwang to the Office. He will sure be Expelled about what he did to you.

She turned her head to you. Concern and care in her eyes.

“ A..Are you Okay? ~~~`? “ she said.

“T..Th.Thank you!!!” you hugged her.

“I’m so scared,” You sobbed.

“ Shush, You’re Fine now. Thank goodness I heard him shout. He won’t hurt you No more. I’m getting him kicked out in this school. This . Well are you okay?” She said. Concern on her eyes.

“ Kumawo~ ! I’m not that fine. But who are you? I haven’t seen you here” you asked.

When her phone rang..

“Oh, wait.” She took her phone out in her branded bag.

She answered a call*

“ Yobosaeyo? Oh Umma, I already know where to go. Kumawo umma~ . I already found a friend to accompany me. Yes umma. Anyyeong!` “ she said..

She turned to face you again.

“ Anyyeong,! I’m Park Erica! You can call me Eca-ah .I’m an Exchange Student.  Let’s be Best Friends! You don’t know how worried I was . Thank God nothing happened to you. From now on, I won’t let anyone hurt you.” she said and Hugged you.

You hugged her back.

“ Kumawo, Eca-ah.Nice to meet you. Yeah!.. Let’s be friends.! BEST BEST FRIENDS!, Thank you for saving me.!” You hugged her tightly.

“Come on ~~`-ah let’s go to our class, I was lost before I found you. I don’t know which way to go. This school sure is a path of labyrinth“ she said.

she meant that its too big it's like a maze...

You laughed then headed to your class...

From that day, you two became instantly best friends. You two can’t  be separated. You always make everything with each other. Your parents and the student board have known what happened between you and kikwang. They instantly Expelled him. Permanently.

Eca-ah is a warm & loving bestfriend . Your parents treated her as their own. 

-End of Flashback’

You never heard of Kikwang again. They say that he migrated in America because he has a Psychiatric problem. He was Obsessive-Compulsive. He was mentally ill after all. You already forgave him.

--

You knocked on her Door.

“ Eca-ah!, Are you still Sleeping? Wake UP!!! I’m going in!~” you said while knocking. Then you opened her door.

And as you expected She was still Sleeping     -_-.

“ HAHA, you never changed~, your still a somniac ( Heavy sleeper). Now, Wake up! Let’s eat our breakfast. I’m Hungry. YAH!!!~” you laughed.

“ WEH?!? It’s still early. How could you disturb my beauty rest? Why?” she said in a cracked tone.

“Ha! Stop the drama, it’s not going to work. I won’t let you be a late again. It’s even the 1st day of school. Do you want to be scolded again by the teacher?!?” you said.

“ Gwenchana,.. But please give me 5 more minutes with my bed, PLEASE?” she said still half asleep.

“NO! more sleep for you. Ms. Park. Now get up or I’ll tickle you!” you started tickling her.

“ haha, Stop!. Okay you win. I’ll take a bath now. You’re such a sleep spoiler. You just ruined my moment with my bed.  Touche` eh?/ HAHA ” Shelaughed and Headed for the bathroom.

“YEAh!, I always win. HAHA..” you said

Eca-ah was about to be finished.

When,

Ms. Lee your chamber maid knocked.

“~~~`-ah., Eca-ah.. Breakfast is ready! Come downstairs ok?” she said.

“Neh!” you & eca-ah said in unison.

You just made it on time for breakfast.

It was already   6:15 am.

 Your appa and you Umma left early. They have an important appointment.

You & eca-ah ate Breakfast. :

You two ate :

And for dessert:

After Eating you two headed for your Bikes.

Ms. Kim Handed you & Eca-ah a Packed Lunch . :D

A Bento Box :

Your's :

  Bento Box : Pikachu

Eca-ah's :

   Bento Box : Ms. Domokun

 

Your Bike :

 

Eca-ah’s Bike :

Then you two headed for the school. You two raced each other on your way to school like old times.

 

~`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------`~

heart Anther Jo heart

You and you're Bestfriend :D

well??

How was it?How was it?

haha.

.O.O

Enjoy!

kissPPyongkiss

i'll update the sooner i can :3