I can't get her out of my mind.

The HighSchool Sweethearts

heart~`CHAPTER 8`~heart

SUNDAY : The Last day of vacation . The day before the 1st Day of School.

 

"What a Day." Kwangmin said.

He laid Down on his bed and Closed his bed.

Time Passed. But he still can't sleep.

 

He just can't get you off his mind. He was so Bothered. So He decided to call Minwoo. His Best friend besides Youngmin ,Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun.

He Dialled Minwoo's number.

Minwoo : Yobosaeyo?

Kwangmin: Anyyeong! Still up?

Minwoo : Neh, Kwangmin! what's up?Why did you call in the middle of the night?

Kwangmin : Nothing, I just can't sleep.

Minwoo : Yah!, Kwangminnie-Hyung. Is there something bothering you?

Kwangmin : What? How did you know? Are you a mind freak or something?

Minwoo : Nah, Don't be silly Hyung. I just know when something is bothering you. Duh~ You would'nt call for  no reasons Right? So what's bothering my hyung?

Kwangmin : (sigh*) Gwenchana. You see, i met this crazy girl in a comic alley & we almost have an intimate moment. Until now, I can't get her off my mind. andYou know i still have a girlfriend right?

Minwoo : What? you still have that girl of yours? Sheish. Anyway who is the girl? Is she yepuida (pretty)?

Kwangmin : Yes, I mean I don't know. I already have a girl . I don't care.

Minwoo : Did you know her name? How did you two met?

Kwangmin : No,  I don't want to remember.

Minwoo :Tell me hyung!. Please .. Hyung.

(kwangmin can already imagine minwoo giving his aegyo smile...) 

Kwangmin : Sheeish, stop that! your giving me chills. okay I'll tell you about it. 

Minwoo : Yey!. So how did you two met? 

Kwangmin : I met her on a comic alley. She Tried to steal my Pikachu hoodie that is supposed to be my girlfriend's gift when we met. She stranggeled me.She even called me a ert!.

Minwoo : Wow, she seems Interesting. No wonder you can't forget her. She's tough,Why did she call you a ert?

Kwangmin : I just threatened her that if she would'nt gie me back that thing. I would kiss her. i was just joking, i would'nt do that.

Minwoo: Woah, Hyung. That's too much. xD Lucky, She did'nt beat you up.

Kwangmin : Yeah, but SHE HIT ME IN THE HEAD HARD! ( He said Loudly.*)

* Kwangmin's voice was so loud that it echoed the room. Youngmin that is already Snoring was awakened by Kwangmin's loud voice*

" YAH!, Who hit you?HUH? Do you now it's too late! You're so noisy! Stop playing around!, tommorow is 1st day of school. GO TO SLEEP! . aishh. this boy." Youngmin shouted then go back to sleep.

" Ah, Nothing Hyung. Mianhae. Goodnight" Kwangmin mumbled.

Kwangmin : Yah, Minwoo. I got to go! see you at school tommorow!. Anyyeong!

Minwoo : Good night Kwangminnie-hyung! Sweet dreams.!

Kwangmin : Aissh, stop that . I'm hanging up!, BYE!

-End Of Phone Conversation-

Kwangmin Hugged his Pikachu, Closed his eyes and Gone to sleep. 

 

 

~`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------`~

heart Anther Jo heart

Mianhae for the short Chapter :D

well??

How was it?How was it?

haha.

>.<

 

.O.O

Enjoy!

kissPPyongkiss

i'll update the sooner i can :3