A Lovely Day.

The HighSchool Sweethearts

 

heart~`CHAPTER 1`~heart

Since it was your first day of moving in korea..

and you really can't forget your friends Especially Eca-ah, Your bestfriend,

You Decided to take a stroll in the mall..

Wearing This :

 Then suddenly Your Phone vibrated

Beep* Beep* (Boyfriend Song Playing)

You've got a message from your umma :

FROM (Umma) :

Honey, Take Your Time Strolling. Me & your appa will accord the house. We will make it up to you.

We knew you missed your friends back in Japan. We have a Surprise for You. :) take care my child.

 

"ohh, My umma is so sweet, saranghaeyo umma & appa"  you mumbled.

 

Although, you still miss your friends badly back in japan. You have to move in korea Because of Your family Business. 

He cannot leave you and your umma behind because he loves you very much. 

 

Your Dad Gives you everything you need. You've got a nice family Status and a happy Family.

Eventhough, your an Only Child and But still manages to not spoil you too much and grew you up to be a wonderful person.

You've only seen your home from a picture that your appa gave you. He made you stay for a while in a Hotel for a reason.(They've got a big Surprise for you!)

You've woed when you see the house. It was indeed a mansion.

Elegant and modern. :

 

You Finally Arrived at the mall.

After 3 hours of strolling, you already have a handful of paperbags filled with Shoes & clothes Etc.

When Suddenly.. 

Something caught your Eyes..  O.O

 

"Is That what i think it is??!? kyaaah!!~OMG~ " Your stormed off to see it you were right.

* It can’t be…Kyahh~`*

"OMO!” you exclaimed.

You ran into a comic alley, There you see a..

 

Pikachu Hoodie!! In a nearby table.

:

It’s is very hard to find and it’s Unlimited version.

 You spent all summer looking for that item, It is the only thing you needed to complete your “Pikachu Collection” besides collecting Pikachu you have an obsession Collecting “Purple” things.

You stared at it like Crazy. You’re about to grab it and hold it when you felt a tight Grip on your hand.

 

* Who The hell is He?!?* you thought . SHOCKED!

 

~`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------`~

heart Anther Jo heart

 

well??

How was it?How was it?

haha.

 

.O.O

Enjoy!

kissPPyongkiss

i'll update the sooner i can :3