seven of ten

1 to 10 Equals Me & You

Who do you like most? Kyungsoo oppa, Luhan oppa or Sehun oppa?

Jongin smiled silently to himself as he signed his name on the poster for the fan in front of him. He eyed the piece of paper with that question slipped in front of him by that fan and considered. When he was done with his signature, he pulled the piece of paper towards him, scribbled on it and gave it back to her with the signed poster and a smile. He offered her his hand for a handshake.

He looked upstream to see Yixing hyung in a conversation with the next fan, even tying her scarf more securely around her neck. Jongin took this opportunity to put down his marker and stretch his back. He looked to his other side to see Kyungsoo speaking to that previous fan before handing over his poster. He waited for Kyungsoo to look over before offering him his bottle of juice. He could see Kyungsoo rolling his eyes subtly before drinking out of the bottle he offered. 

The stage was some distance from the crowd waiting in front but he could hear the squeals from the fans due to that action. 

Kyungsoo handed the bottle back to him and punched him jokingly on his arm.

"You crossed out Luhan hyung and Sehunnie, and even me, for Monggu?"

Jongin giggled and leaned his head down playfully on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo nudged him back. Jongin looked to the front to see a shy fan averting her eyes at the public display of affections.

 


 

Kyungsoo grabbed his bag of mails and packages from the living room and carried it into his room. There, he separated the letters from the packages. He loves reading the letters carefully, savouring every word. Packages... He was hoping that some fans would buy him those toothbrushes he received from his fans for his birthday. He had no idea where to buy them and, he swears, they were the best toothbrushes he had ever used.

He spotted a neatly packed package. It was a quite heavy box and when he shook it, he could tell that there were a number of stuff packed carefully in the box. He opened the box to find various fanmade merchandises and a photobook. He pulled out the photobook and one glance at the cover got him blinking. He flipped open the book to see lots of pictures of him and Jongin, including fanarts. 

He was still flipping the book when Tao came in with his bag of mails. Tao left his bag in the middle of the room and bounded onto Kyungsoo's bed to see what was Kyungsoo looking at.

"You know, Kyungsoo, the fans would kill to see you two date. You won't believe how much stuff is going around weibo about the two of you. The fanfictions they wrote... Wow. I can sit down for a week reading them all without eating and sleeping and just... Wow."

Kyungsoo looked at Tao. "It will be a huge scandal and the shares will drop and the office will have our heads on a silver platter as an offering to some god."
Tao reclined against a pillow and pulled his mail towards him. "But the fans could make more of such fan merchandises and earn more money to support us and the price of the shares will go up due to increased profits. And the office won't dare to kill you two money makers.

Kyungsoo merely smiled at that and pulled another package out from the bag.

"Seriously, Kyungsoo. You two look good together."

 

 

So I put in that situation where fans were telling Chanyeol not to read the fanfiction book sent to him by mistake. hahahaha