Notice

Oblivious

As Key was wearing the contact lenses that Taemin had bought for him, Taemin was still dreaming in his sleep. When he was done applying some make-up that Taemin had taught him, he notice the lenses Taemin bought was actually blue. Key just ignored it and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He wanted to do something for Taemin and decided to do it before Taemin wakes up. After putting the sunshine egg on the plate, Key went inside Taemin's room quietly and helped Taemin prepare his uniform. After he was done, he sat at the edge of Taemin's bed and woke him up slowly.

"Taemin-hyung, it is time to get up." Key said as he poke Taemin's arm lightly. "Key? Why are you up so early?" Taemin said and yawn. "I made breakfast and prepared your school uniform." Key said and walked out of the room. Taemin somehow thought that Key was exactly like a mother. He got up, brushed his teeth and change into his uniform. He sat down at the dinning table and saw Key already washing his own plate. Taemin actually wanted to eat breakfast with Key. "Hyung, I'll go change into my uniform." Key walked by Taemin and said.

When Key opened his closet, he was shock to see all of his old clothes were gone and the clothes hanging in his wardrobe was all branded. He smiled and took out his uniform and a blur coloured scarf. Before walking out his room, he made sure everything was perfect, his eyes, his hair, even his earrings. When Key came out of his room, Taemin stared at him wide-eyed. "WOW, who are you? Are you really Key?" Taemin said amused at how Key looked right now. Both of them laugh and made their way to Taemin's car.

When both of them were in front of the school, Taemin and Key got out of the car and students stared at them, most of them were looking at Key. "H-hyung, why are t-they looking at me like that?" Key asked, scared that he might have did something wrong. "It is because you look amazing! And the fact that you skipped two grades, a fanclub should already be formed just for you." Taemin replied, smiling at Key. Key looked confused and both of them walked down the hallway together, hand in hand. 

"Taemin-ah!" Someone called out and Taemin turn around. "Minho hyung!" Taemin smiled and waved at Minho. "It has been so long since I last saw you!" Minho exclaimed and hugged Taemin. His eyes immediately fell on Key when he release Taemin from the hug. "Who is this cute boy?" Minho asked amused at how Key looked. "Oh, Minho hyung, this is Key, the 16 year old transfer student." Taemin introduced Key to Minho. After shaking hands, Key hide behind Taemin's back. His blue eyes looking at Minho. "He is so cute!" Minho exclaimed and pinched Key's cheeks. " Oh , I gotta go. My teacher has been looking for me." Minho said as he ran away. Key blushed when Minho pinched his cheeks. And when Taemin saw that, he kind of felt unhappy. "Lets go to class!" Taemin said and pulled Key to the classroom. When they entered, every student looked at them, envious. They were thinking 'How can someone so perfect exist?'.

"Oh, you are Key right?" The teacher asked. Key nodded. Taemin pulled Key to the front of the class and said as if it was an Show-and-tell session,"Everyone, this is Key and we are living together!" Key and the other students were shocked. By the time he knew it, Key was sittng beside Taemin at the back of the class. Even though Key received glares from some of the girls in the class, he also received warm smiles from the boys of the class, which made him felt weird.

During break time, when he was chatting happily with Taemin, someone splashed water on him, causing the only uniform he had to be wet. He turned around and saw the girl who was kissing Jonghyun the other day. Why is she here? Why is she angry?

 

 

A/N: Yo, readers! This is a short update but still... ... .... ... ... 2 updates in a day! Wohooo!~~~ Comment and subscribe!