Change

Oblivious

After the incident, Kibum decided to take his revenge on Jonghyun and he wasn't deciding to make it a short and painless one. He is going to make Jonghyun suffer badly. After moving in with Taemin, Kibum found out that Taemin was living on his own. Kibum told Taemin about his revenge and Taemin said that he would help.

"Lets go shopping today!" Taemin exclaimed when he was helping Kibum to cook breakfast. "Why all of a sudden?" Kibum said when he was putting the dishes down on the dinning table. "Just look at the clothes you have." Taemin said folding his arms in front of his chest. Kibum was slightly embarrased and kept silent. "I'll take silence as a yes!" Taemin said an sat down on the dinning table. After eating, Taemin called and 'booked' the whole shopping mall while Kibum was cleaning the dishes. Both of them changed their clothes and headed to the shopping mall.

"Lets change your hairstyle first. Your hair is getting dry lately" Taemin suggested as pulled Kibum towards a salon. Kibum nodded. It took Kibum a wile to realise that they were the only people in the mall shopping. Taemin pushed the glass door open and pulled Kibum in with him.

"Yuri Noona!!! Your customer is here!" Taemin shouted once he stepped foot in the salon. The lady that was standing at the counter ran over to Taemin and hugged him. "Aigoo, Taemin-ah, long time no see." Yuri said as she released Taemin from the hug. "Is this the person you were talking about?" Yuri asked as she pointed at Kibum who was currently hiding behind Taemin. "Yup!~~ Noona, i need you to change his hairstyle and help me to style him up too!" Taemin said as he pulled Kibum in front of him. "No problem, Taemin!" Yuri pulled Kibum to one of the seats and started cutting Kibum's hair. Taemin stood at the side watching Kibum transform into a beauty. When Yuri began dyeing Kibum's hair blonde, Taemin was shock. As Kibum was not facing the mirror, he thought that Yuri would only style his hair. Taemin just stood at the side, amuse at how gorgeous Kibum is becoming.

"Now look at yourself, beauty!" Yuri said as she turn the chair around so that Kibum could see himself at the mirror. He just stared wide-eyed at the reflection of himself. He was gorgeous. Taemin chuckled at Kibum and walked towards him. "Now lets go find you some clothes, beauty." Taemin said as held Kibum's hand and dragged him out of the salon. "Thanks, Noona! I'll see you again!" Taemin shouted as he walked out of the salon. He dragged Kibum to various stores and bought almost anything that had caught his sight. Well, he was too rich to care. But Kibum only felt guilt whenever Taemin bought something for him. "Go try this on!" Taemin pushed Kibum in one of the dressing rooms and passed him a pair of skinny jeans and T-shirt. After a few moments, Kibum came out. The T-shirt was obviously too big for Kibum as his collarbones were shown too clearly. "Wow, you look stunning. I found this while you were changing your clothes." Taemin said and pulled out a necklace with a shinning looking key on it. Then Taemin thought of an idea. "Hey, why don't we change your name to Key? It fits the way you look now!" Taemin said and once again, paid for Kibum's clothes. "Sure..." Kibum said and smiled.

When they got home, Taemin decided to help Key transfer school. Shockingly, when Key took the test to determine if he was able to transfer to Taemin's school, his results were simply amazing! Out of 400 marks, Key got an 394 marks which shows how smart he is. The principal of the school told Key that he will be able to skip TWO grades and study with Taemin in the same class. Key was shock at how well he had done in the test despite almost failing all the subjects at his old school. Taemin was so excited and he decided to teach Key how to make-up.

Key got ready to sleep as he thought about how will his new life be as a senior in a high school when he is only 16 years old. But when Key thought that everything will turn out fine when he reach the school the next day, Jonghyun appeared. Why must Taemin be studying in the same school as Jonghyun?

 

A/N: Yo, readers! Pls comment and subscribe! >,< I'll update soon!~~