Crushed and Fixed

Oblivious

Life for Kibum was never easy, going through difficulties by himself, it was like hell. But when Jonghyun came into his life, he felt save and loved. But all of this happiness ended in one day.

As the 16 year-old teenager was walking towards the school gate with books in his hands, his glasses started to slip off and dropped onto the ground. With much difficulty, he picked up his glasses and put them on. Just as he was adjusting his glasses, he bumped into someone.

-"S-sorry..." Even though the teenager did not see who he bumped into, he kept apologising.

He looked up and froze when he saw who he bumped into... Lee Jinki. The most hated bully in the school. Jinki looked pissed off and glared at the teenager.

-"Kibum-ah, look at what you have done, my watch is dirtied by your hands, how are you going to pay me?"

Kibum kept quiet and stood on the ground. When Jinki was ignored, he simply punched Kibum. The books that was in Kibum's hands were all on the floor, dirtied by the mud. As Kibum got up and started picking up the things that fall on the floor, laughter was heard.

-"Kibum-ah, Kibum-ah... You are so stupid and dumb!" Jinki started laughing at Kibum and his gang started doing the same. A crowd was formed around Jinki and Kibum. All of them was laughing and some of them had already took a video of Kibum being 'Bullied'. Kibum could not take it any longer and ran away from the school. He was so upset... 'Why am i so timid? Why am I hated by so many people?' Kibum thought as he ran as far as his legs could carry him. When he stopped running, he found himself standing outside of his lover's house. His lover was the only person he can trust, Jonghyun. When he knocked on the door, wiping off the tears and panting heavily from he running he had done, he only hope to be hugged by Jonghyun.

But when he saw that the door was not lock, he went in and looked around. 'He must be in his bedroom.' Kibum thought as he could not find Jonghyun in his kitchen or living room. When he walked up the stairs, he could see that light was coming out of Jonghyun's bedroom. He walked nearer and nearer... What he saw was the main reason why Kibum almost changed himself. Jonghyun, his lover, was kissing passionately with a girl he had never seen in his life. The smile on his face immediately faded. the bag he was holding dropped on the ground with a loud thud. The couple in front of him turned their heads in shock. The girl got off Jonghyun and Jonghyun stood up.

-"K-Kibum... I c-can explain t-this to yo-" When Jonghyun was about to explain what he was doing, Kibum slapped him. Now, tears were running out of Kibum's eyes like a stream of river."H-how could y-you do this to m-me?" Kibum said as he slowly walked backwards. He ran out of the house. Now he really thought that there is no reason for him to live anymore. He ran to an alley and slid down the cold wall, crying. After 2 long hours of crying, Kibum stopped. When a hand touch Kibum's shoulders, he flinched. In front of him, stood a cute looking boy. He looked worried. "Are you okay? I walking pass here and saw you sitting here." The cute looking boy said as he tried to help Kibum up. Kibum did not notice how long he have been sitting and his legs were numb. "Whats your name? My name is Taemin." The boy said as he supported kibum. "...Kibum" Kibum said as fainted in Taemin's arms.

When Kibum woke up, he found himself laying on a large bed and he was in a luxurious room. He looked around and noticed that he was wearing a oversize T-shirt and skinny jeans which were a little lose to Kibum. "You are awake!" Taemin shouted when he saw Kibum sitting on his bed. "Who are you?" Kibum said as he looked at Taemin. "Oh, I am Taemin! I found you sitting at the alley near my house and thought that you were lost. You fainted when I asked for your name." Taemin walked closer to Kibum and sat at the edge of the bed. Kibum noded his head and realised that he was not waering his glasses. He looked around the room but could not find it.

"Are you looking for your glasses? I threw them away because it was broken." Taemin noticed Kibum looking around his room and said. Kibum turned his head and looked at Taemin, confused. "W-why a-are you helping me?" Kibum said as he looked at Taemin. "Because... you are my friend!" Taemin exclaimed and pulled Kibum in for a hug. Even though Taemin was 18 years old, he acted as if he was the younger one out of the two of them. Kibum was still confused. Taemin then continued saying how he decided to make Kibum his friend. When Taemin asked Kibum what happened to him, Kibum did not say anything. But for some reason, Kibum felt save with Taemin and decided to tell him what happened. Taemin felt sorry and told Kibum to stay  and live with him. Even though Kibum refused at first, but seeing how Taemin was insisting him to stay, he gave up and agreed. As Kibum was an orphan, he did not need to bother calling his mother or father. That was how Kibum started to take his revenge on Jonghyun and how he started to fall in love with Taemin.

 

A/N: Pls Comment and Subscribe!~~