Chapter 2

An Idol's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2PM heads back to their dorm after the little concert they had to thank the fans. Their Manager drove them to the dorm that was located a few blocks from JYP Building and told them to rest and he gave them the next day off to let them cool down and clear their minds. He saw how Nichkhun got so affected by the one question earlier so being a considerate Manager, he doen’t want to stress them too much.

 

Nich directly head inside his shared bedroom with Taecyeon without saying anything to s. They were all confused by his actions and worried too so Taec told them to rest now and he’ll talk to him later. They obeyed and called it a night. Sighing, Taec entered the room and saw Nich sitting on the bed with Young, his Samoyed dog breed who was only 3 years old. She meant a lot to Nich and he would bring her wherever he goes except for crowded places like the concert last night. The dog is not very big yet and she’s healthy and still growing as told by the animal doctor, Dr. Sammy. “Hey Buddy… why don’t you tell me what happened to you at the concert earlier? You do realize that the fans were disappointed” Taec tried to knock some senses to his best friend. Nich ignored him and continued Young’s white soft fur. “Nich…you can ignore me and the others any longer. We’re your team mates so you can tell me anything and I’ll try to help you” Taec sat beside him and patted his shoulder. He meant every word that he said. Nich sighed knowing that Taec is right. He needs to open up to everyone around him if he was going to find his long lost friend.

 

Letting Young walked back to her little dog bed, Nich faced Taec who was eagerly waiting for him to talk. “I’m just going to tell this to you and no one else should know about it okay Taec? For now, I trust only you because you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter