Chapter 5

An Idol's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She kept staring at Nich when the teacher entered the room. Everyone went quiet. “Now Class, let’s pick your own instruments and one by one go on stage and perform your favorite melody” their music teacher, Ms Yuri smiled. They did and everyone is now gathered around the small stage inside the music room. “Erm~ the new girl Tiffany and then Nichkhun” She instructed and it made the girls go wild. “Shush!!” She said in frustration, earning a lot of groans. Her mood changes so fast.

 

Tiffany went up the small stage and started to play the flute with much elegance much to everyone’s surprise. The melody of the music she was playing was very nice until everyone swayed their body a little. Even Nichkhun and Jessica were amused. “Great job Tiffany dear…” Ms Yuri complimented as the whole class clapped their hands. It was now Nich’s turn as he went up the stage with a guitar. He played very well too as everyone cheered for him. Tiffany was happy to see him play again like he used to play it for her. He’s really talented as Tiffany predicted from the first time he ever sang and dance in front of her. Seeing him play again really brings back wonderful memories.

 

*Lunch Time*

 

Tiffany and Jessica went to the rooftop and talked about Tiff’s first day here. Since they have no class in the afternoon Jess decided to bring Tiff to the best shopping mall in town. Jessica’s dad came to pick them up and drop them at The Mall.

 

They went to Soshi Café to rest their tired body after walking around for 2 hours. They bought a lot of clothes and most were for Tiffany eventhough she rejected Jessica’s kind offer, but in the end she agreed to take them. Jessica had to do a lot of forcing and threatening before Tiffany gave in though.

 

“Tiffany if you don’t mind me asking, how did my dad found you?” Jessica suddenly asked. This question has been lingering in her mind for too long that she might explode. Her dad won’t tell her anything even after she begged him a million times.

 

“Erm…..Do I have to tell you?” Tiffany asked sheepishly. She felt a little embarrassed to tell Jessica (her new found friend) about the little incident.

 

“Well I won’t force you but I hope you treat me like your best friend and tell me everything so that I can get to know you better” Jessica smiled. It gave a really warm feeling to Tiffany that she had the urge to tell this girl everything about her past. She looked down and played with the hem of her skirt, still thinking whether she should tell Jessica or not.

 

“Do you trust me Tiffany?” Jessica asked. Tiffany looked at Jessica and saw sincerity. Maybe Jessica truly wants to be her friend. Can she open up to someone she had just known for the past few weeks?

 

“I trust you Jessica even if we have only met but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter